PDA

View Full Version : Breckenridge 28, Midland Christian 27

BreckTxLonghorn
09-30-2006, 10:34 PM
Breckenridge wins at the end of the 4th on a two point conversion.

Go Bucks.

Cameron Crazy
09-30-2006, 10:37 PM
Nice!!! Great game bucks!

tigerbyheart
10-01-2006, 01:42 PM
I talked to my dad who went to this game. He said it was the Best Game he has seen.... He had lived in Breck all his life and he said you could see the team work and heart that the Bucks portrayed in this game... He had alot of praise for Midland Christian also.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
I talked to my dad who went to this game. He said it was the Best Game he has seen.... He had lived in Breck all his life and he said you could see the team work and heart that the Bucks portrayed in this game... He had alot of praise for Midland Christian also.

Midland Christian whipped Vernon. Breck and Vernon play next. Should be very interesting.

tigerbyheart
10-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Midland Christian whipped Vernon. Breck and Vernon play next. Should be very interesting.

I think this should be the Game of the Week for Region 1.

Breck always has a hard time against the Lions at Vernon....

Cameron Crazy
10-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Should be a VERY good game

STANG RED
10-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Breckenridge wins at the end of the 4th on a two point conversion.
Go Bucks.

That took some cods on Breck's part, to go for two and the win, rather than play for OT. Salute to the coach for having the pills to do it!!! Glad it worked out.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
That took some cods on Breck's part, to go for two and the win, rather than play for OT. Salute to the coach for having the pills to do it!!! Glad it worked out.

I'm with you on that.