PDA

View Full Version : giddings

West22
09-30-2006, 09:32 PM
I BELIEVE THAT THE TEAM THAT HAS IMPRESSED ME THE MOST IS GIDDINGS ,THEY HAVE GREAT SPEED AND A LOT OF TALENT .DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY WILL BE D1 OR D2.I THINK GILMER IS THE ONLY TEAM THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO PLAY WITH THEM.I DONT BELIEVE THE SOUTH TEXAS TEAMS CAN STAY WITH THEM .L/H I BELIEVE WILL WIN IF THEY PLAY EITHER OF THE TEAMS THEY LOST TO BUT DONT THINK THEY CAN HANG WITH GIDDINGS.

carter08
09-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Please release the caps lock and/or shift key. I hinders the readability of Your POSTS

formermbcouns
09-30-2006, 09:36 PM
If Navasota or Bellville make the playoffs, then Giddings will go D2. And, yes, I'm quite sure Gilmer can play with them.

Pudlugger
09-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by formermbcouns
If Navasota or Bellville make the playoffs, then Giddings will go D2. And, yes, I'm quite sure Gilmer can play with them.

Or La Grange? :rolleyes:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger

If La Grange has less enrollment than Giddings, this question did not apply to La Grange.

WOS1
09-30-2006, 11:08 PM
Giddings and WO-S will, more than likely, be a lock to go DII. If they both do, they would meet in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I ASSURE you, WO-S can play with Giddings. ;)

setxsports
09-30-2006, 11:45 PM
WOS Defense is even better than last year. Friday night they only gave up 2 or 3 first downs.

eagles_victory
10-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
Giddings and WO-S will, more than likely, be a lock to go DII. If they both do, they would meet in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I ASSURE you, WO-S can play with Giddings. ;) that will 3 vs 4 in the EV top ten what a ball game it will be i hope it happens

sweetwater07
10-01-2006, 12:36 AM
Giddings and WO-S will, more than likely, be a lock to go DII. If they both do, they would meet in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I ASSURE you, WO-S can play with Giddings. ;)

definately...i'm not quite ready to hitch a ride on Giddings's bandwagon yet

Pudlugger
10-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
If La Grange has less enrollment than Giddings, this question did not apply to La Grange.

La Grange has about 640 enrolled while Giddings is around 560 I believe. Unless Navasota makes the playoffs, Bellville looks like DI from district 23. It could come down to a coin flip as to which three teams make the playoffs in this tight district. I remember a few years back when Sealy missed out on a coin toss in a similar three way tie for 2nd place in their district.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-01-2006, 08:49 AM
La Grange has about 640 enrolled while Giddings is around 560 I believe. Unless Navasota makes the playoffs, Bellville looks like DI from district 23. It could come down to a coin flip as to which three teams make the playoffs in this district

Once agine you are wrong, here are the enrollement for each school:
Navasota 788
Bellville 702
Giddings 584.5
La Grange 581.5
Caldwell 570.5
Smithville 539.5

The coin flip you would be refering to would be for 3rd place, we know who 2 of the teams will be, without tossing a coin!!

Pudlugger
10-01-2006, 08:57 AM
La Grange's enrollment must have dropped some since 2004 when I last checked.

No matter how good a team is they still have to play the games Former.:cool:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-01-2006, 09:07 AM
La Grange's enrollment must have dropped some since 2004 when I last checked.

No matter how good a team is they still have to play the games Former.:cool:

Things have changed since 2004, and you dont have to tell me, we still have to play the games, I know that. Bellville vs La Grange, comming soon to a Pasture of Pain Near you!

sabre1
10-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Pud I'm am telling you that the 5-0 record LG will have coming into the Giddings game means nothing, when you play a couple of Jr. High teams and the sisters of the blind.
Gidding has played and beaten Wimberley D1 State Champs, Hutto D2 State finalists, Hempstead NO. 8 in 2A, and we just beat the tar out Waco Midway who, by the way runs the exact same offense as LG, and has alot more weapons then LG.

GreenMachine
10-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Had a friend that went and saw Giddings play Wimberley...He said BEWARE of Giddings. :eek: Solid team with great speed.

Pudlugger
10-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by sabre1
Pud I'm am telling you that the 5-0 record LG will have coming into the Giddings game means nothing, when you play a couple of Jr. High teams and the sisters of the blind.
Gidding has played and beaten Wimberley D1 State Champs, Hutto D2 State finalists, Hempstead NO. 8 in 2A, and we just beat the tar out Waco Midway who, by the way runs the exact same offense as LG, and has alot more weapons then LG.

Show me the quote where I mention coming into Giddings with a 5-0 record. Sabre1 you are putting words into my mouth. I am well aware of how good Giddings is and my posts have always reflected that. I am curious as to why it is necessary for you to make such a negative post about La Grange. You seem defensive. No one from La Grange has made unreasonable or over the top posts about the Leps, only that they are a good team, better than some think, and improving. If a guy can't say that much on this board without geting attacked by some yahoo full of himself over their team than this forum is really going downhill.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Show me the quote where I mention coming into Giddings with a 5-0 record. Sabre1 you are putting words into my mouth.

La Grange is 4-0 you picked la Grange by 3 TDs in the 5th game, sure sounds like you think the Leps will be 5-0, and yall sould be.

Bull19
10-01-2006, 02:00 PM
La Grange is 4-0 you picked la Grange by 3 TDs in the 5th game, sure sounds like you think the Leps will be 5-0, and yall sould be.

THANK YOU FBB FOR SHOWING PUDLIGER HIS COMMENT, IM SURE HE WONT REMEMBER SAYING THAT SINCE HE ONLY RETAINS HIS COMMENTS HE MADE FOR CLOSE TO 30 SEC. YOU NEED TO PROOFREAD YOUR COMMENTS BEFORE YOU POST. IM GETTING A HEADACHE FROM READING ONE THING THEN 2 MIN LATER YOU SAY YOU DIDNT SAY THAT , BUT CLEARLY YOU DID. YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE SAID WORD FOR WORD THAT THE LEPS WOULD BE 5-0 BUT YOU SURE AS HECK IMPLIED IT,,,,THATS A FACT JACK. JUST TO RE-ENFORCE WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING BOUT THE LEPS, PLAYING A POP WARNER SCHEDULE AND WINNING THE GAMES BY A NOT VERY CONVENCING FASHION IS NOT SAYING MUCH. AINT IT FUNNY PUDLIGER HOW EVERYONE IN TX FEELS THIS WAY EXCEPT YOU?

formermbcouns
10-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Sorry Pudlugger...didnt mean to forget about LaGrange.

manormustangs
10-01-2006, 03:24 PM
giddings will most dominate no matter where they go if they are div 1 or 2 they will still win the state championship......if gidding and wos play in the second round should be good but there is no slowing down these buffs......they will blowout lagrange by 21+ easily....

Crimestick
10-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Better learn to start airing it out... and even then, you'll have to contend with Earl Thomas (ut commit) at corner. WO-S won't be beaten on the ground alone. We might get beat, but the attack will have to be more balanced. Our offense has gained 756 and 8 TDs on the ground and 648 and 10 TDs through the air (with just one INT). It seems that every Giddings box score I see is almost 100 percent on the ground.

Pudlugger
10-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
THANK YOU FBB FOR SHOWING PUDLIGER HIS COMMENT, IM SURE HE WONT REMEMBER SAYING THAT SINCE HE ONLY RETAINS HIS COMMENTS HE MADE FOR CLOSE TO 30 SEC. YOU NEED TO PROOFREAD YOUR COMMENTS BEFORE YOU POST. IM GETTING A HEADACHE FROM READING ONE THING THEN 2 MIN LATER YOU SAY YOU DIDNT SAY THAT , BUT CLEARLY YOU DID. YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE SAID WORD FOR WORD THAT THE LEPS WOULD BE 5-0 BUT YOU SURE AS HECK IMPLIED IT,,,,THATS A FACT JACK. JUST TO RE-ENFORCE WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING BOUT THE LEPS, PLAYING A POP WARNER SCHEDULE AND WINNING THE GAMES BY A NOT VERY CONVENCING FASHION IS NOT SAYING MUCH. AINT IT FUNNY PUDLIGER HOW EVERYONE IN TX FEELS THIS WAY EXCEPT YOU?

Shouting and beating your chest again I see Bull19. Trash talking doesn't win football games and acting big doesn't make you a big person. If you want to say something intelligent about your team or the Leps lets hear it. Shouting down folks on this board will not make you many friends.

Sabre1 implied I was bragging about a 5-0 record going into the Giddings game when I wrote no such thing. Formerbellvillebrahma goes to a different thread to find a quote made about the Luling game and imports it into this diiscussion as if I was discussing La Grange vs. Giddings. That discussion was about Luling not Giddings There was no bragging about a 5-0 record anywhere in that thread. Y'all are the ones bringing up the Leps vs. Gidddings and Bellville not me.

btw Bull19 you really should lose the cap lock, it really is annoying.

Bull19
10-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Shouting and beating your chest again I see Bull19. Trash talking doesn't win football games and acting big doesn't make you a big person. If you want to say something intelligent about your team or the Leps lets hear it. Shouting down folks on this board will not make you many friends.

Sabre1 implied I was bragging about a 5-0 record going into the Giddings game when I wrote no such thing. Formerbellvillebrahma goes to a different thread to find a quote made about the Luling game and imports it into this diiscussion as if I was discussing La Grange vs. Giddings. That discussion was about Luling not Giddings There was no bragging about a 5-0 record anywhere in that thread. Y'all are the ones bringing up the Leps vs. Gidddings and Bellville not me.

btw Bull19 you really should lose the cap lock, it really is annoying.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW PIDLUGER I HAVE PLENTY OF FRIENDS WITHOUT THE HELP OF THIS BOARD. I WAS BLESSED WITH GOOD PEOPLE AROUND ME, AND THE ABILITY TO NOT CONTRADICT MYSELF EVERY 2 MINUTES. I WILL LOOSE THE CAPS WHEN YOU START TO IMPROVE ON YOUR GRAMMER. I'M STARTING TO GET TIRED OF READING YOUR POST MORE THAN ONCE JUST SO I CAN UNDERSTAND THEM.

Bull's-eye
10-01-2006, 09:26 PM
,,,,THATS A FACT JACK.

Hilton Furniture??

Bull19
10-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Hilton Furniture??

HOW DID YOU KNOW?

West22
10-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Just a comment that I made last year about the strength of region 3 .It is the strongest of all the regions and my comment last year was that a lot of time the teams are so beat up after they play each other that it is easy for a team from the south to come in and win .Just food for thought.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-01-2006, 09:40 PM
[i]Originally posted by Pudlugger [/i

[/B]

I guess me, Sabre 1, and the rest of us are all lying about what you post, carefully read what you post and you will see we are not putting words in your mouth.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by sabre1

What is the record for, the sisters of the blind?

Pudlugger
10-01-2006, 09:46 PM
I guess me, Sabre 1, and the rest of us are all lying about what you post, carefully read what you post and you will see we are not putting words in your mouth.

I stand by my statement. It is not me who is lying. Cut and paste all you want. Anyone can read what I posted on this thread and the one you went to for the quote about the implied 5-0 record and see that what I said is true.:p

Bull's-eye
10-01-2006, 09:54 PM
I fully expect La Grange to be undefeated with a 5-0 record heading into the Giddings game.

Bull19
10-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Show me the quote where I mention coming into Giddings with a 5-0 record. Sabre1 you are putting words into my mouth. I am well aware of how good Giddings is and my posts have always reflected that. I am curious as to why it is necessary for you to make such a negative post about La Grange. You seem defensive. No one from La Grange has made unreasonable or over the top posts about the Leps, only that they are a good team, better than some think, and improving. If a guy can't say that much on this board without geting attacked by some yahoo full of himself over their team than this forum is really going downhill.

Luling will be the best test so far for the Leps. With wins over Poteet, Goliad and Gonzales, Luling has the best win loss record of all Lep opponents thus far. Luling's two losses were to Rice and Wimberley so they have faced some good teams. This
game will test the Leps focus since they face Giddings in the big battle of Hwy 77 the following week. I think the Leps will take care of business.

Leps 31
Luling 6

READ THIS PUDLIGER. YOU CLEARLY PREDICT THE LEPS TO BEAT LULING WHICH IMPLIES THEY WILL BE 5-0 COMING INTO DISTRICT PLAY. WHO IS PUTTING WORDS INTO WHO'S MOUTH NOW?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I REST MY CASE.

Pudlugger
10-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Luling will be the best test so far for the Leps. With wins over Poteet, Goliad and Gonzales, Luling has the best win loss record of all Lep opponents thus far. Luling's two losses were to Rice and Wimberley so they have faced some good teams. This
game will test the Leps focus since they face Giddings in the big battle of Hwy 77 the following week. I think the Leps will take care of business.

Leps 31
Luling 6

READ THIS PUDLIGER. YOU CLEARLY PREDICT THE LEPS TO BEAT LULING WHICH IMPLIES THEY WILL BE 5-0 COMING INTO DISTRICT PLAY. WHO IS PUTTING WORDS INTO WHO'S MOUTH NOW?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I REST MY CASE.

This is from a different thread and a different discussion. I only brought up the Giddings match in that thread to emphasize the importance of staying focused on Luling and not looking ahead to the big game the following week with Giddings. This thread is about Giddings. I respect the Buffs and have said as much. Nuff said.
:hand:

Bull19
10-01-2006, 10:09 PM
This is from a different thread and a different discussion. I only brought up the Giddings match in that thread to emphasize the importance of staying focused on Luling and not looking ahead to the big game the following week with Giddings. This thread is about Giddings. I respect the Buffs and have said as much. Nuff said.
:hand:

HAVE SAID AS MUCH? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

YES THIS IS A GIDDINGS THREAD, HOWEVER ARE YOU NOW IMPLING THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR PREDICTIONS ABOUT YOUR LEPS ON DIFFERENT THREADS? YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF MORE THAN I EVER THOUGH COULD BE POSSIBLE. IT'S REALLY STARTING TO BECOME QUITE FUNNY. IM STARTING TO READ YOUR POST NOW JUST TO SEE HOW BAD YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF, AND HOW BIG OF A LAUGH I CAN GET OUT OF IT.

Pudlugger
10-01-2006, 10:51 PM
HAVE SAID AS MUCH? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

YES THIS IS A GIDDINGS THREAD, HOWEVER ARE YOU NOW IMPLING THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR PREDICTIONS ABOUT YOUR LEPS ON DIFFERENT THREADS? YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF MORE THAN I EVER THOUGH COULD BE POSSIBLE. IT'S REALLY STARTING TO BECOME QUITE FUNNY. IM STARTING TO READ YOUR POST NOW JUST TO SEE HOW BAD YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF, AND HOW BIG OF A LAUGH I CAN GET OUT OF IT.

You are confused. Try to follow the dialog.:D

wimbo_pro
10-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Giddings blew us out in the first game of the season...they are VERY good. However, their offense is one dimensional by ANY measuring stick. One dimensional offenses usually have problems getting deep into the play offs, in most cases. The thing Giddings has going for it is they have a very good defense to compliment this one-dimensional offense, and we all know defense wins championships. (by the way, we KNEW about their one dimensional offense and STILL couldnt stop it...but that was the 1st game of the season...much changes through the season).

With that said, I predict that Giddings will not get by WOS this year, just like last year. WOS has both a very good defense AND a multiple threat offense, not to mention a coach who has many more years of preparing his guys for teams exactly like Giddings.

Pudlugger
10-01-2006, 11:19 PM
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW PIDLUGER I HAVE PLENTY OF FRIENDS WITHOUT THE HELP OF THIS BOARD. I WAS BLESSED WITH GOOD PEOPLE AROUND ME, AND THE ABILITY TO NOT CONTRADICT MYSELF EVERY 2 MINUTES. I WILL LOOSE THE CAPS WHEN YOU START TO IMPROVE ON YOUR GRAMMER. I'M STARTING TO GET TIRED OF READING YOUR POST MORE THAN ONCE JUST SO I CAN UNDERSTAND THEM.

This coming from someone who posts in block letters and a crayon. :D

Crimestick
10-02-2006, 03:22 AM
I WILL LOOSE THE CAPS WHEN YOU START TO IMPROVE ON YOUR GRAMMER.

It's "lose" and "grammar." ;)

Bull19
10-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
It's "lose" and "grammar." ;)

THATS SPELLING, NOT GRAMMER

Bull19
10-02-2006, 01:33 PM
You are confused. Try to follow the dialog.:D

THE ONLY ONE CONFUSED IS YOU. FIRST YOU SAY THEY WILL BE 5-0 THEN YOU SAY THEY WONT. NEXT YOUR GUNNA PREDICT THEY WILL SHUTOUT EVERY TEAM THEY REST OF THE WAY AND BEAT THEM BY 1,000 POINTS. IM WRITING IN CRAYONS BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT AND IM NOT GUNNA STOP TILL SOMEONE STOPS ME. AS FOR YOU, YOUR SLOWLY BUT SURELY BECOMING THE NEXT X-MAN. THEIR IS A REASON EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF YOUR IGNORANCE. NOTICE IM POSTING THIS IN THE AFTERNOON, WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS IM OUT OF SCHOOL WHICH THEN IMPLIES I DONT ATTEND SCHOOL. YOU SHOULD BE GOOD AT REALIZING THIS SINCE YOU IMPLIE EVERYTHING.

Crimestick
10-02-2006, 03:41 PM
In that case, you forgot the apostrophe in "that's" and the period at the end of the sentence. ;)

Pudlugger
10-02-2006, 04:01 PM
When is the Lee County Fair? The Buffs have a bye this week. Is this fair week up there?

Bull19
10-02-2006, 04:40 PM
When is the Lee County Fair? The Buffs have a bye this week. Is this fair week up there?

IM NOT SURE IF CALDWELL IS IN LEE COUNTY BUT I KNOW THEY HAD THEIR FAIR THIS PAST WEEKEND IF THAT HELPS YOU OUT ANY

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-02-2006, 09:56 PM

Lee County fair is in May, so the Buffs will not have a Fair week distraction next week vs La Grange.

Bull's-eye
10-02-2006, 10:23 PM
When is Charlie Pride coming to the Austin County Fair?

EAGLETOWN
10-02-2006, 10:41 PM

I have seen both of these teams this year and yes it will be one heck of a game.

Both teams have really good defenses and offenses.

I know they are both improved from last year.

I don't know if either teams defense will stop the other much though.

WOS hangs on to the ball and are very disiplined.

Giddings is also very disiplined, but some times tends to put it on the ground running the option.

Last year the turnovers cost Giddings against WOS.

This year if they meet it will be just a matter of who can score last.

After seeing them both I would take Giddings.

sweetwater07
10-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Giddings blew us out in the first game of the season...they are VERY good. However, their offense is one dimensional by ANY measuring stick. One dimensional offenses usually have problems getting deep into the play offs, in most cases. The thing Giddings has going for it is they have a very good defense to compliment this one-dimensional offense, and we all know defense wins championships. (by the way, we KNEW about their one dimensional offense and STILL couldnt stop it...but that was the 1st game of the season...much changes through the season).

With that said, I predict that Giddings will not get by WOS this year, just like last year. WOS has both a very good defense AND a multiple threat offense, not to mention a coach who has many more years of preparing his guys for teams exactly like Giddings.

i was worried about Sweetwater being one dimensional...but it seems as though the OC has been throwing it up a bit....we completed 8 our of 9 passes in the past two weeks....sounds pretty one dimensional..but for Sweetwater..thats a heck of a passing game..LOL

EAGLETOWN
10-02-2006, 10:59 PM
I hear all of this one dimentional stuff and it does not matter if you can stop it.

The difference in their team this year from last is their D is a whole lot better.

Fitzhenry runs the options as good or better than anyone.

If he pitches or hands it off the backs will kill you if he keeps it C-Ya!!

He is a very talented kid, but the other two running with him are not shabby either.

I do not see any one shutting them down this year.

It will be just a matter of if anyone can out score them and I don't think their D will allow much.

How many times did they put the ball on the ground against Hutto and still won by how many.

That right there says the D is pretty tuff and how fast the O can hurt you.

Oh and don't think they can't throw.

They don't because they don't have to.

sweetwater07
10-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
I hear all of this one dimentional stuff and it does not matter if you can stop it.

The difference in their team this year from last is their D is a whole lot better.

He is a very talented kid, but the other two running with him are not shabby either.

It will be just a matter of if anyone can out score them and I don't think their D will allow much.

How many times did they put the ball on the ground against Hutto and still won by how many.

homer are we??

sweetwater07
10-02-2006, 11:05 PM

and sweetwater can't be beat...we are too good for anyone to compete with in 3A..gilmer shilmer...they can't hold a candle to us..our backs are better than any 3A teams backs....no one can hang with our amazing offense....ohh and our defense is killer...i'm telling you..we can't be beat.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thinking:

EAGLETOWN
10-03-2006, 12:35 AM
I'm just saying, I have watched a lot of high school football and these two teams are some of the best I have seen in 3A.

I have never seen Sweetwater or Gilmer Shilmer play.

That is just my take on Giddings and WOS.

Who knows maybe Sweetwater is the next 3A champ.

That is why they play the games.

hookandladder
10-03-2006, 09:59 AM

Leps 31
Luling 6

If you were 4-0 last week and you win this week yes that makes you 5-0 going into your next game. I do not seen where pudlugger is bragging or talking any smack. You guy's are trying to turn everything around that pud is saying. Why don't you guy's ( Bull19 and BullsEye) just stick to the facts. No one is saying LG is a great team this year, but we are making progress. If we could possible pull off some upsets this year, we might make the playoffs.By the way if you guy's are from Bellville, lay off the LG-Giddings game because I predict Giddings willtake you behind the wood shed also. If you know what I mean.

sweetwater07
10-03-2006, 10:18 AM
I'm just saying, I have watched a lot of high school football and these two teams are some of the best I have seen in 3A.

I have never seen Sweetwater or Gilmer Shilmer play.

That is just my take on Giddings and WOS.

Who knows maybe Sweetwater is the next 3A champ.

That is why they play the games.

i got yah...but i'm not too sure if i'm ready to jump on the Giddings bandwagon yet...yall going D1 or D2??

Bull19
10-03-2006, 11:28 AM

HE WILL BE THERE NEXT WEEKEND! WILL U BE IN ATTENDENCE BULLS-EYE?

Bull's-eye
10-03-2006, 11:52 AM
HE WILL BE THERE NEXT WEEKEND! WILL U BE IN ATTENDENCE BULLS-EYE?

Yes, we'll have two vehicles heading to Bellville.

KL3
10-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
By the way if you guy's are from Bellville, lay off the LG-Giddings game because I predict Giddings willtake you behind the wood shed also.

It's way too early for the Giddings/Bellville talk, but I doubt that will happen hookandladder.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I predict Giddings willtake you behind the wood shed also. If you know what I mean.

You wont get an argument out of me on that one, Bellville would have to play a perfect game to beat Giddings. I will say Bellville will play them a better game than you think.
And about the wood shed thing, all the rest of the District will also be there.

Bull's-eye
10-03-2006, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hookandladder
[B]Why don't you guy's ( Bull19 and BullsEye) just stick to the facts. [B]

Stick to the facts?? I have only a few posts on this thread and I think only one about LG. Here's that post:

"I fully expect La Grange to be undefeated with a 5-0 record heading into the Giddings game."

This is my prediction! Pudlugger did predict LG to defeat Luling by 25, so that would make them 5-0. Are you confusing me with someone else? :thinking:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-03-2006, 12:14 PM

He will be there Sat. Oct. 14, along with Zona Jones, and The Night Shift Band. I have a real good friend in one of the groups, I will be a helper that night to meet Charlie Pride.:thumbsup:

Bull19
10-03-2006, 12:18 PM
He will be there Sat. Oct. 14, along with Zona Jones, and The Night Shift Band. I have a real good friend in one of the groups, I will be a helper that night to meet Charlie Pride.:thumbsup:

WHAT KIND OF HELPER? ARE U THE MAN WHO HIRES THE ENTERTAINMENT? IF U DID U MADE SOME VERY GOOD DECISIONS

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-03-2006, 09:04 PM
WHAT KIND OF HELPER? ARE U THE MAN WHO HIRES THE ENTERTAINMENT? IF U DID U MADE SOME VERY GOOD DECISIONS

Good Answer!:wave:

Bull's-eye
10-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Good Answer!:wave:

By the way you are waving, you must be in the parade or on the welcome committee.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-04-2006, 09:38 AM
By the way you are waving, you must be in the parade or on the welcome committee.

How do you know what finger im holding up?:wave:

Bull's-eye
10-04-2006, 12:48 PM
How do you know what finger im holding up?:wave:

I put it in slow motion and you are giving the hook'em horn sign. :D Just kidding, you are waving with your whole hand.

West22
10-04-2006, 07:43 PM
I just think that no one can match up with the Giddings speed .First two possesions aganist a good 4a Waco Midway, two scores for the q/b.Enough said .

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-05-2006, 12:17 PM
I put it in slow motion and you are giving the hook'em horn sign.

:foul:

Pudlugger
10-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by West22
I just think that no one can match up with the Giddings speed .First two possesions aganist a good 4a Waco Midway, two scores for the q/b.Enough said .

Tell us about the Buff's O line. They must be big to push the D around like that.