PDA

View Full Version : Kellye, Talena, Jason, Mark, & Reuben

PPHSfan
09-30-2006, 06:53 PM
Guys,

First let me say how much I enjoyed the time we spent together this weekend. Ya'll are fantastic fans that would travel this far to see a football game, even though it was a great one. I know that you guys are still on the road as I am typing this, but I just got home, and the first thing I wanted to do was jump on here and say thanks again for making this trip a success. This game ranks up there with the best I have ever seen. Hoover is a great football team, and they were definitely worth price of the ticket. The atmosphere was awesome, with espn and MTV there with all of the cameras, and I have not had so much fun at a game that I can remember.

Anyway, I look forward to the next time we can get together for the next big game. Maybe we can catch some playoffs this year. You guys made my weekend, and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the experience.

P.S.

Gsqared missed the best show on grass this weekend.:D

STANG RED
09-30-2006, 06:55 PM
So, did yall get a great sign made, and get it on camera? Glad to hear yall had a great time.

PPHSfan
09-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So, did yall get a great sign made, and get it on camera? Glad to hear yall had a great time.

No we were under the gun when the crew rolled into town. We had time for Kellye to iron her shirt and we had to haul to the stadium. But there were some great signs.

My favorite fan sign was "WELCOME TO 6A" on the Hoover side. It somehow vanished in the third quarter.:)

Curtis had a cool run through sign that said "THE BUCS STOP HERE"

The atmosphere was festive, and LOUD.

SintonFan
09-30-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Guys,

First let me say how much I enjoyed the time we spent together this weekend. Ya'll are fantastic fans that would travel this far to see a football game, even though it was a great one. I know that you guys are still on the road as I am typing this, but I just got home, and the first thing I wanted to do was jump on here and say thanks again for making this trip a success. This game ranks up there with the best I have ever seen. Hoover is a great football team, and they were definitely worth price of the ticket. The atmosphere was awesome, with espn and MTV there with all of the cameras, and I have not had so much fun at a game that I can remember.

Anyway, I look forward to the next time we can get together for the next big game. Maybe we can catch some playoffs this year. You guys made my weekend, and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the experience.

P.S.

Gsqared missed the best show on grass this weekend.:D
Shouldn't they be thanking you?:D

PPHSfan
09-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan

NOT at all. They did all the work.

PPHSfan
10-01-2006, 02:10 AM
ttt

KindaCool
10-01-2006, 02:33 AM
PPHS,
Hey man, this weekend was more than we ever could have imagined - we all agreed on the way home that there was no better game, or any other place that was better than hoover, alabama last night before/during/after the game - if there was a game worth driving 10 hours, crossing 3 state lines for, then that was it...
can't wait for next time *cough* louisiana state title game *cough* - we're already looking forward to it

jason

Txbroadcaster
10-01-2006, 03:34 AM
Why was MTV there? are they going to do a Two Days season two? What we are watching now is from 2005.

mwynn05
10-01-2006, 04:14 AM
The trip was a blast game was great and had a good result...thanks for the invite and everything PPHS...it took us about 15 hours to get back and 9 to get there....fun times looking forward to next time once again thanks PPHS...i will say more tomorow.......its 4:15 and im tired

DU_stud04
10-01-2006, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Why was MTV there? are they going to do a Two Days season two? What we are watching now is from 2005.

yes they are doing a 2-a-days second season. they are showing the last years season, so you have to wait a full year to see this one on mtv.

Ranger Mom
10-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan

I can't count the times we thanked him.

Heck, we even gave him a thank you card!! (Granted, he took me to walmart to buy it and then tried to pay for it on top of that.....of course, I had an elaborate lie, he thought I was buying a birthday card!!):D

Emerson1
10-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by KindaCool
PPHS,
Hey man, this weekend was more than we ever could have imagined - we all agreed on the way home that there was no better game, or any other place that was better than hoover, alabama last night before/during/after the game - if there was a game worth driving 10 hours, crossing 3 state lines for, then that was it...
can't wait for next time *cough* louisiana state title game *cough* - we're already looking forward to it

jason
I'll go this time if Forney isn't that deep in the playoffs aswell.

CHS_CG
10-01-2006, 09:20 PM
PPHSfan... THANK YOU SOO MUCH for this weekend it was awesome. I had so much fun, it was a blast! The game was awesome, yalls fans are awesome and the team... the speed... never saw anything like that. You and your family are so great and again I had a great time.l (still cant believe it took 15 hrs to get home lol) I am lookin forward to seein you and your family again. You are the best man! Thanks soooooooo much!

PPHSfan
10-02-2006, 12:00 AM
HEY GUYS.

the Pleasure was all mine.

yall were great.