PDA

View Full Version : Forget Newton!

Polysemous
11-05-2001, 01:27 PM
It has come to my attention that Newton has been hit with the Gypsy curse of the Black Eagle. If this is so, they will not go very far in the playoffs. This is one of the most powerful of all curses. I do not know why they were hit with this curse but I will try to find out.

Old Cardinal
11-05-2001, 01:34 PM
Have you talked to your Dr. about Prozac?

Polysemous
11-05-2001, 02:16 PM
Old Birdman, you are very naive. To challenge the Gypsy curse of the Black Eagle is sure disaster for what you find important. PLEASE MAN WATCH WHAT YOU SAY! Be careful with this Gypsy curse.

[This message has been edited by Polysemous (edited November 06, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Polysemous (edited November 06, 2001).]

Backwoods
11-05-2001, 04:38 PM
Well Old Card. It looks like deer season took the pressure off the squirrels. They're really out and running today. Good luck in the playoffs.

Old Cardinal
11-05-2001, 06:42 PM
Thanks Backwoods, I needed a good laugh....I never knew a squr'l with a first name of "Poly" before.

eye of the tiger
11-05-2001, 07:49 PM
According to Webster Polysemus means marked by multiplicity of meaning. I either dont have enough to do or I finally found my dictionary. Good luck to the Cards and the Eagles

3Aroy
11-05-2001, 07:59 PM
What is up with this dude and curses? 'Black Eagle'??? I am not following you completely.

Husker98
11-06-2001, 09:27 AM
Never heard of a Gypsy curse. Must not be a threat.

TRY ME - I'LL MAKE YOU FAMOUS

Polysemous
11-06-2001, 10:02 AM
Your replies to my original message are very disturbing. This is real! Very rarely do the true gypsies feel the need to use their ancient curses. But believe me--they work! I have not found out why they have delivered this curse on Newton--but it has happened. Having received my doctorate in ancient eastern European history, I can only tell you that I have stumbled across this news. If I were to expose any more information you and I could be in grave danger. I came across these message boards because my son plays football at the local school. Furthermore, the curse of the Black Eagle is one of the most potent curses of all. MY GOSH PEOPLE, BE CAREFUL--WATCH WHAT YOU SAY! Bridge City is already in danger!

eye of the tiger
11-06-2001, 11:38 AM
Dr Poly, I thought it was Newton that was in danger.

BigTwanky
11-06-2001, 12:11 PM
Man dude u are like a freikin idiot...what is tha "curse" that ur talkin bout anyway.

Polysemous
11-06-2001, 12:59 PM
Big Twanky--you my friend need to spend a little more time with the education part of life. Then maybe we can talk. Knowledge is not sometime to be bereft of in this world.

eye of the tiger--It is Newton that is in trouble. However, Bridge City folks may have upset the gypsy who cursed Newton with some of their disparaging remarks on these boards.

Husker98
11-06-2001, 01:08 PM
Dr. Poly,

I don't know what you're talking about, and I really don't care, but I feel the same way BigTwanky does. "You're and freekin' idiot." You need to talk about this crap somewhere else. I would suggest a mental hospital.

[This message has been edited by Husker98 (edited November 06, 2001).]

Endword
11-06-2001, 01:20 PM
Polysemous: You have gotten my attention! In your studies and research have you discovered anything that could have an impact on the playoff run of the Wylie Bulldogs? I understand the Dawgs are not part of this thread, but to find one so wise is rare and not to be overlooked! One day maybe others (Husker & Twanky) will be enlightened.

Husker98
11-06-2001, 01:31 PM
EndWord,

It sounds like you need to join Dr. Poly in the mental hospital.

3Aroy
11-06-2001, 01:34 PM
What the heck is this dude smoking?

Polysemous
11-06-2001, 02:05 PM
Mr. Endword,
I am not trying to be a prophet. I am just a highly educated professional who has (because of my studies) stepped over to the dark side on occasion. The warning I have issued is druidical in nature. Unfortunately, I can not say how the druid and gypsy have crossed paths. But I think we will all agree this is very interesting--especially to a scholar in this arena. I am dealing with a proselyte and have to step lightly. I can guarantee this--forget Newton in the playoffs. They can not win the championship. It is written in the smoke of fire.

Husker98
11-06-2001, 02:22 PM
I don't know 3Aroy, but it must be some good stuff. It sounds like this dude is eat up with it.

[This message has been edited by Husker98 (edited November 06, 2001).]

Polysemous
11-06-2001, 02:43 PM
Why is this so hard to believe? Non-religious individuals should not have any trouble with it because they don't really believe in anything and they believe in everything. Odd isn't it. Religious individuals can not doubt the abilities of the devil. As a scholar in the area I will say that the devil does have his hand in several strange supernatural activities. Maybe its somatosensory and you people are lacking.

TheSage
11-06-2001, 03:09 PM
This is actually happening a lot. There are Gypsy dwarfs and spelunkers in Forney who have been casting spells all year. However, Forney found an Enchanter who counters each spell. Last week against Commerce, Forney had to plant live chickens in holes 5 feet deep around the school, while the coaches chanted and danced naked . Looks like it worked.

df1
11-06-2001, 03:16 PM
Polywhoorwhateveruare take your grade school mentality back to the playground.As for Newton in the playoff's bring on the compitition
if there is any.

footballfan
11-06-2001, 03:19 PM
Now your talking! Texas High School Football...Isn't it great?

footballfan
11-06-2001, 03:20 PM
Now your talking! Texas High School Football...Isn't it great?

footballfan
11-06-2001, 03:22 PM
Sorry about the two identical replies. It must have been the high level supernatural voodoo!!

footballfan
11-06-2001, 04:00 PM
Hello, is any one out there? Seems as though the polywannacracker's black magic has gotten everyone!

eye of the tiger
11-06-2001, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by TheSage:
This is actually happening a lot. There are Gypsy dwarfs and spelunkers in Forney who have been casting spells all year. However, Forney found an Enchanter who counters each spell. Last week against Commerce, Forney had to plant live chickens in holes 5 feet deep around the school, while the coaches chanted and danced naked . Looks like it worked.
Darn Sage. I knew there was something Forney had (other than being probably the best 3A team in the state). And I only checked 4 ft deep for those live chickens. Shoot ya'll may have only beat us by a point or two if I had only found those chickens. Good luck to the 11-3A champs and good luck to my Tigers in the play-offs

Old Cardinal
11-06-2001, 05:48 PM
Poly, I think I've figured you out! You have a massive EGO problem and an inferiority complex going at the same time.

3Aroy
11-06-2001, 07:12 PM
I have figured him out... he is not on an ego trip... he is on some other kind of trip... MAN...LAY OFF THE WEED!! you're a little too out there for us down to earth football people.

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited November 06, 2001).]

Backwoods
11-06-2001, 09:24 PM
Remember. Eagles are tough birds.The last guy to try to put a curse on ole Haliaeetus leucocephalus (that's eagle to you Poly) was Ibn somebody. He's living like a gypsy from cave to cave. The Eagles will fly.

TheSage
11-06-2001, 10:53 PM
Eye of the Tiger,
I missed the hole digging, but got to see the coaches dance naked. It wasn't bad until they started doing side straddle hops. Good luck to you and your Tigers.

purple-n-white mom
11-06-2001, 11:08 PM
Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!
You have to believe in curses to be effected by one of them. The only curse that could "even" beset the Newton Eagles is the curse of the EGO MONSTER Hah. For the most part the kids in Newton are well versed in the Holy Word of God and won't be affraid of your petty attempt to scare them. These kids may be backwoods kids but not bumpkins.

Polysemous
11-07-2001, 08:37 AM
To all of the gaje (non-gypsies):
I am really flustered that the people of Newton do not understand the eminent athinganoi (danger). Think what you wish--but your season will come crashing down. You can not win a championship--it is written. The amria (curse) is that of the Black Eagle--you have been marime (defiled) for some reason. HEED MY WARNING! Now for the good news--my research is getting me closer to the information I need to find out more about the amria. I'm getting close to finding some answers. But this takes time. I must tread lightly to avoid detection. Just don't be a dilo (fool) about this. Understand the gravity of it all. PLEASE. This is not something to make fun of--I beg you. You could jeopardize my reaserch. I am sure the players at Newton are on edge because of this information and are waiting for answers. I can give you this information--a curse can only be lifted by the king or queen or the bandolier. I must go back to my research! This is getting perilous.

[This message has been edited by Polysemous (edited November 07, 2001).]

Polysemous
11-07-2001, 10:09 AM
Well, I couldn't let you know earlier but I am narrowing in on the truth of the Newton amria. I am on the outskirts of a major city in Romania. My laptop and I will keep you informed.

df1
11-07-2001, 11:13 AM
Man!!!! you've got to much time on your hands,go play in the street or something.

footballfan
11-07-2001, 03:42 PM
I guess the supernatural was eaten by the gypsies!

Old Cardinal
11-07-2001, 07:48 PM
Poly, Some say you are goofy as an outhouse rat; but maybe you could become a creative Offensive Coordinator?

3Aroy
11-07-2001, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Polysemous:
[B]To all of the gaje (non-gypsies):
I am really flustered that the people of Newton do not understand the eminent athinganoi (danger). Think what you wish--but your season will come crashing down. You can not win a championship--it is written. The amria (curse) is that of the Black Eagle--you have been marime (defiled) for some reason. HEED MY WARNING! Now for the good news--my research is getting me closer to the information I need to find out more about the amria. I'm getting close to finding some answers. But this takes time. I must tread lightly to avoid detection. Just don't be a dilo (fool) about this. Understand the gravity of it all. PLEASE. This is not something to make fun of--I beg you. You could jeopardize my reaserch. I am sure the players at Newton are on edge because of this information and are waiting for answers. I can give you this information--a curse can only be lifted by the king or queen or the bandolier. I must go back to my research! This is getting perilous.

Miss Cleo,
Could you lay off of the gay words. This is a football site. Speak where we can understand. All I can say about you is that you have major issues. GET HELP... I am serious. This is not a joke. They DO have mental hospitals for people like you.

eye of the tiger
11-07-2001, 08:00 PM
Dr Poly you should have told us you were in Romania. I understand it all now. Not long ago old card, 3aroy, husker98, backwoods, big twanky, endword, the sage, df1, footballfan, and myself were sitting around a campfire in Romania discussing the Newton football program, as we are wont to do while in Romania. We must have done something to create this big mess. As for me Romania is out for our next outing guys. It obviously cause way to much disturbance. Good luck, especially now, to all you region 3 & 4 teams the rest of this year and on into the play-offs.

Old Cardinal
11-07-2001, 08:22 PM
Poly, I've just been communicating with 3ARoy by telepathy we may be getting the CURSE- we have been shaking like a hounddog passing peach seeds!

3Aroy
11-07-2001, 10:49 PM
Poly,
Do you have any friends that could help old cardinal, myself, eye of the tiger, and all of us other normal people out? That trip to Romania really has caused some weird things to go wrong with us. I have even noticed that some mornings when I wake up, the peach seeds that me and old cardinal pass have been singing along with my radio. I also have noticed that my toes are shrinking and my dog is starting to run around mooing like cows. He sometimes fly to the tops of my trees like Eagles. OH NO... Could it be the black eagle curse hitting my dog? Home Chicken... You better leave my dog out of this. No one messes with my dog. I hope you know someone that will help us or you will make this wizard I know very angry. Be aware Poly... strange things could happen. You might even wake up with some common sense. Now wouldn't that be awful!

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited November 07, 2001).]

TheSage
11-08-2001, 12:19 AM
Eye, I told you that girl you were hitting on in Romania was an apparition, that's why she wouldn't take that c-note. You probably upset the Romanian netherworld. We should contact that guy from "Crossing Over", then maybe you could apologize.

surfspike
11-08-2001, 02:33 AM
ahhhh, comic relief. Great for relieving those anxiety attacks given to some for worrying about the outcome of the playoffs. It usually seems to hit about this time.

df1
11-08-2001, 05:49 AM
LOL,what ever it is must be catching,or that is some mighty good stuff you guys are doing.I don't know about the rest of you but I'm ready to get this week over & hopefully get some compitition on the field.
OH!!! by the way! I'm hearing Newton is not going to accept droping down to 2a so we will see you in Newton next year Old Cardinal.

df1
11-08-2001, 06:12 AM
WOW!!!that spell must be working or you guys are all on some good stuff.LOL
By the way,I'm hearing Newton is not going to accept dropping down to 2a,so we will see you in Newton next year Old Cardinal.Good luck in the playoff's.

eye of the tiger
11-08-2001, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by TheSage:
Eye, I told you that girl you were hitting on in Romania was an apparition, that's why she wouldn't take that c-note. You probably upset the Romanian netherworld. We should contact that guy from "Crossing Over", then maybe you could apologize.
Sage I think you may have broke the code. Im turning on the sci-fi channel now for instuctions. we just have to clear this thing up before the play-offs. black eagle curses could become black tiger or black jack-rabbit or black cardinal or black etc. I must act fast. LOL

Endword
11-08-2001, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by eye of the tiger:
Dr Poly you should have told us you were in Romania. I understand it all now. Not long ago old card, 3aroy, husker98, backwoods, big twanky, endword, the sage, df1, footballfan, and myself were sitting around a campfire in Romania discussing the Newton football program, as we are wont to do while in Romania. We must have done something to create this big mess. As for me Romania is out for our next outing guys. It obviously cause way to much disturbance. Good luck, especially now, to all you region 3 & 4 teams the rest of this year and on into the play-offs.

OK, guys. I told you I should pick the location! Now, no more debate. We meet tonight at midnight in Transylvania. Third tombstone to the west of the main gate of the old cemetery. We will break up in time to be back for kick-off Friday night! See you there. By the way, Eye, do not forget that you are responsible for bringing the wooden stakes.

footballfan
11-08-2001, 10:19 AM
Old Card and 3Aroy - Don't forget to bring the singing peach seeds.

3Aroy
11-08-2001, 11:24 AM
I have plenty of wooden stakes that I will bring. I thought it was the 5th toombstone. I must have mixed it up with something else. My peach seed's voices are gone as of right now. I will give them plenty of medicine so that they will be able to put on a show for you guys. I hope I see you there tonight! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/tongue.gif

Polysemous
11-08-2001, 12:40 PM
You football folks must have missed my last post. I need help. I have come across some disturbing news. It seems that this curse is in its second year! Thats right--second year! Did Newton have problems last season? Was their finish less than expected? Did they have key injuries? Did they even win district? I must get out of Romania soon--I am starting to feel the heat. Something is just not right. Wish me luck. Does any one have the answers to these questions?

footballfan
11-08-2001, 12:46 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes & No. Good luck mystic one!

eye of the tiger
11-08-2001, 01:38 PM
3Aroy said he could bring the stakes. Ill bring the magic dust I got from cheech and chong.

Endword
11-08-2001, 02:28 PM
3Aroy said he could bring the stakes. Ill bring the magic dust I got from cheech and chong.

If that is the case then maybe we won't make it back in time for the kick-off!!!!!

TheSage
11-08-2001, 03:18 PM
I tossed some bones this morning. While I was washing the sock, I had a premonition. It seems, in order to satisfy the Romanian netherworld, we must cut down the largest tree in Romania with.......a herring!

Old Cardinal
11-08-2001, 05:39 PM
Looks like someone is going to have to play the Romanian Black Eagles for the Championship!

3Aroy
11-08-2001, 11:05 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited November 08, 2001).]

3Aroy
11-08-2001, 11:05 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited November 08, 2001).]

3Adeerslayer
11-08-2001, 11:15 PM
hello i am 3Aroys friend. new to the board and not as nice as 3Aroy. the poly dude that made up the curse needs to go back to the crack house. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

-sexiest man alive

[This message has been edited by 3Adeerslayer (edited November 08, 2001).]

BH_146
11-08-2001, 11:39 PM
Be careful 3Adeerslayer. I tend to analyze things and I sense you may be reacting out of fear. Fear of this curse cannot be good. I have tended to stay away from these postings because we are Eagles also. I just don't won't to take any chances on being included in this curse. Best of luck. Have you guys tried an exorcism?

footballfan
11-09-2001, 12:57 PM
Did everyone make it back from Romania? That was one hell of a trip.

3Adeerslayer
11-09-2001, 01:22 PM
i am not scared of that man . no matter what curse that man put on the eagles it will still not stop them.we havent tried an exorcism yet. i am going to take a trip to romania to try and find the dude to perform an exorcism on him.anybody want to come. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

-SMA

[This message has been edited by 3Adeerslayer (edited November 09, 2001).]

3Adeerslayer
11-09-2001, 01:26 PM
3Aroy want to come. got two plane tickets and some garlic dust.

-SMA

Endword
11-09-2001, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by 3Adeerslayer:
3Aroy want to come. got two plane tickets and some garlic dust.

-SMA

Sorry, you are a day or two late. We are in Transylvania. Cheech & Chong joined us! Not sure about being back before kick-off.

TheSage
11-09-2001, 01:55 PM
I've decided to go to Poly's house while he is in Romania. Maybe a second glance at his own material will reveal something. I wonder if his wife is cute?

Polysemous
11-09-2001, 03:23 PM
Dear TheSage,
Got back from Romania about an hour ago. I wish you would show up at my house. You must not realize the powers that I have obtained. In my years of study I have picked up a few things. Now back to the real story--The curse on Newton is real! They don't have a chance of winning a state championship. To make a long story short--seems the great grandson of a gypsy king had a bad experience in Newton (with a football player) a couple of years ago. The king put the curse of the Black Eagle on the football team. I risk my life for this information--so their it is. I'll leave you chicken head, peach seed rednecks alone (for now).

3Adeerslayer
11-09-2001, 04:35 PM
no need to be back before kickoff you know the eagles are going to win.good luck in translyvania with cheech and chong.

3Aroy
11-09-2001, 05:01 PM
Let's not give this dude anymore attention than he has already gotten! Let's go on and play football, and hopefully Newton will show him he is wrong.

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited November 09, 2001).]

slowtalker24
11-09-2001, 11:52 PM
you need to get a life and stop hatin on newton the last two weeks were 32-0 and 44-0 and we won district so there aint no curse

Polysemous
11-13-2001, 08:04 AM
Oh but their is a curse Slowtalker. You can try to deny it all you want but it is real. The only people who can take off the curse are half way around the world--so it is their to stay. You guys will not win a state championship. Sorry. It is written in the sweet smell of the wind. The curse of the Black Eagle has been reborn!

eye of the tiger
11-13-2001, 09:16 AM
Dr Poly, there are 64 teams in D II so the odds of any team winning state are incredible. I dont think it will be a curse that keeps any team from winning. Staying mentally up for 6 more weeks, staying healthy, being lucky, all much more important than curses. Doncha think?

Husker98
11-13-2001, 10:18 AM
Dr Poly, there are 64 teams in D II so the odds of any team winning state are incredible. I dont think it will be a curse that keeps any team from winning. Staying mentally up for 6 more weeks, staying healthy, being lucky, all much more important than curses. Doncha think?

I agree with you tiger. You put that in plain english. When is Dr. Poly gonna shut up with this Black Eagle curse crap. He oughta know by now that no one agrees with him. If they do, they are as stupid as he is. This dude has a serious mental problem.

[This message has been edited by Husker98 (edited November 13, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Husker98 (edited November 13, 2001).]

slowtalker24
11-13-2001, 07:03 PM
these other guys r right the curse is crap but there aint a good chance any team will win but if there was a curse we would have been scored on more than once in division and we didnt so that should say something about ure curse garbage polysanidiot

Polysemous
11-14-2001, 08:16 AM
Gentlemen,
I'm not trying to upset anybody or get under anyone's skin. I'm just relating the facts as I know them. You can be upset all you want to--I only shared the story because the curse of the Black Eagle is unique in that it can grow to be something a lot more dangerous. But go ahead--upset the gypsy king see if I care anymore. Your team, your life.

3Adeerslayer
11-14-2001, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by slowtalker24:
these other guys r right the curse is crap but there aint a good chance any team will win but if there was a curse we would have been scored on more than once in division and we didnt so that should say something about ure curse garbage polysanidiot

you tell em st24
ure curse is a bunch of BS.

TheNewtonBoy
11-14-2001, 08:45 PM
Ok man, you are either from bridge city, a coach from newton with a name starting with a R or a W, or i think you might be from BH. Nothing against barbers hill or bridge city. Every town has some crazy squirrel lookin for a nut.

Polysemous
11-15-2001, 12:41 PM
Newtonboy I am not from any of those places.
However, the curse is real. Be careful!

Matthew328
11-15-2001, 12:58 PM
Ok this thread has had it..I should cut this one short a LONG time ago!