PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Bowl=Awsome

Cameron Crazy
09-30-2006, 01:50 PM
I have to say the Mustang Bowl is one of the coolest high school stadiums i have ever seen.. I went on the field and the turf is awsome i like the flags around the outer edge of the stadium..i give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MHSvarsity2007
09-30-2006, 03:40 PM
i love the mustang bowl. :clap:

Old Tiger
09-30-2006, 03:41 PM
My favorite was always WISD Stadium.

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
My favorite was always WISD Stadium.

And whose would that be?

Old Tiger
09-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Waco High and University.

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Waco High and University.

thanks

GreenMonster
09-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Don't get me wrong here because the Mustang Bowl is a great place to take in a game but i wouldn't call it my favorite. I really like the atmosphere in Childress. I also really enjoy to old school stadiums rinky dink stadiums like Jacksboro, Bowie, and Gainesville. They just have that small town, Friday night and the whole town stops kind of feeling to them. That's the world I grew up in and the way I thought the whole world was until I hit my teens. Things have changed a lot in the last 20+ years but you can walk into one of these old stadiums you've been going to your whole life and all the sudden you feel like you are 10 years old again.

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Don't get me wrong here because the Mustang Bowl is a great place to take in a game but i wouldn't call it my favorite. I really like the atmosphere in Childress. I also really enjoy to old school stadiums rinky dink stadiums like Jacksboro, Bowie, and Gainesville. They just have that small town, Friday night and the whole town stops kind of feeling to them. That's the world I grew up in and the way I thought the whole world was until I hit my teens. Things have changed a lot in the last 20+ years but you can walk into one of these old stadiums you've been going to your whole life and all the sudden you feel like you are 10 years old again.

Aww thats cute lol jk

Old Tiger
09-30-2006, 05:03 PM
I >HATE< La Grange's field! Stupid sweat shop of a locker room.

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 05:09 PM
I really liked Terleton State's stadium

VWG
09-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Mustang Bowl is pretty good.
I like the stadiums that don't have a track around it. You're closer to the action.

STANG RED
09-30-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Mustang Bowl is pretty good.
I like the stadiums that don't have a track around it. You're closer to the action.
Same here. Thats whats so good about the Bowl, you feel like your right on top of the action. Stadiums with tracks around them, make you feel like your a mile from the action.

loboes86
09-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Not to PO anybody in Sweetwater but are there any upgrades coming to yall's fine stadium. The restroom sitiuation is a little um, different. Sweetwaters stadium is one of the nicest in the state but it seems it could use a few upgrades to keep it there. ( Note: I'm not trying to disrepect Sweetwater or its fans just curious.)

KTA
09-30-2006, 07:38 PM
I like the stadiums that don't have a track around it. You're closer to the action

I've always had a soft spot for Breckenridges field

kepdawg
09-30-2006, 07:39 PM
It's a nice, unique stadium, but I don't understand all the hype it gets.

As nice as it is, it could be so much better with some upgrades.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-30-2006, 07:40 PM
I was always partial to playing on Tiger Field. A lot of good memories were made there....

DU_stud04
10-01-2006, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by loboes86
Not to PO anybody in Sweetwater but are there any upgrades coming to yall's fine stadium. The restroom sitiuation is a little um, different. Sweetwaters stadium is one of the nicest in the state but it seems it could use a few upgrades to keep it there. ( Note: I'm not trying to disrepect Sweetwater or its fans just curious.)

no disrespect taken. i believe they just re-did the consession stands, and are supposed to be doing more work on it. it's in the process. the restrooms are crap and have been needing an upgrade for a while now.

Stownhorse
10-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
no disrespect taken. i believe they just re-did the consession stands, and are supposed to be doing more work on it. it's in the process. the restrooms are crap and have been needing an upgrade for a while now.

Yea the home side concession stand is really nice but there are plenty of other things needed to be done.

Stownhorse
10-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Oh yea as of last week the turf is payed for....they made the last installment