PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Injuries?

The Stork
09-30-2006, 12:51 PM
I usually just look around and read the threads but I was wondering how Quincy and Tre are injured? How did it happen and how long should they be out?

mean_green
09-30-2006, 03:05 PM
Quincy is going to be out for at least 3 more weeks and Tre should be back for the Gonzales game, Cuero also lost a starting DT before the Liberty Hill game. They also have one of their starting O-Lineman out. Their CB Ruiz is playing a limited role as well. The injury bug has hit the Gobblers this year and they played both Liberty Hill and La Vernia without some very key guys. People just see the scores and assume things, but the truth is, Cuero is winning with out some key players. Also, Cuero had a bad night against La Vernia, could have easily been a 2 or 3 TD win, too many dropped passes.

mean_green
09-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Also, Cuero should have all of these key players for the playoff run.

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by mean_green
Also, Cuero should have all of these key players for the playoff run.

Yea but there is always those players who dont rebound from injuries well

44INAROW
09-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Yea but there is always those players who dont rebound from injuries well

take that crap to your West Texas buddies and leave us alone.. thank you!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
ps and I hope you have a flat tire tonight :p

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
take that crap to your West Texas buddies and leave us alone.. thank you!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

chill out...You need to knock on wood or something

rodeo-rider
09-30-2006, 04:20 PM
chill out...You need to knock on wood or something

lucky, she don't knock you out---:cheerl: :cheerl: :wave:

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by rodeo-rider
lucky, she don't knock you out---:cheerl: :cheerl: :wave:

yea really lucky....but she cant catch me

44INAROW
09-30-2006, 04:28 PM
yea really lucky....but she cant catch me

you got that right.... lol..:) :cool:

DaHop72
09-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
ps and I hope you have a flat tire tonight :p West Texas doesn't want him, maybe we can send him to East Texas.:devil: :devil:

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
West Texas doesn't want him, maybe we can send him to East Texas.:devil: :devil:

Speak for yourself dude!....whats up DaHop72? your always talkin mess to me, your out to get me! lol

Old Tiger
09-30-2006, 05:02 PM
I hope they have rehab and get on the field soon. Good luck to them.

DaHop72
09-30-2006, 05:18 PM
Speak for yourself dude!....whats up DaHop72? your always talkin mess to me, your out to get me! lol I am speaking for myself. You hate Sweetwater and can't wait to leave. Thought you might try East Texas.

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 05:22 PM
I am speaking for myself. You hate Sweetwater and can't wait to leave. Thought you might try East Texas.

haha but you said West Texas doesnt want me

DaHop72
09-30-2006, 05:26 PM
haha but you said West Texas doesnt want me How many does it take to be West Texas, I can certainly come up with somemore if you need them.:devil: :devil:

Stownhorse
09-30-2006, 06:00 PM
How many does it take to be West Texas, I can certainly come up with somemore if you need them.:devil: :devil:

what would you accomplish?