PDA

View Full Version : Letter from Everman Coaches wife

Old Dog
12-10-2003, 11:17 PM
Haley Keeling (Everman Head Coaches wife) sent a very nice letter to the editor of the Burnet Bulletin. She stated how the Burnet sidelines will have many Everman fans clan in purple and gold watching with them and rooting for the green and white. She said we consider Burnet "family" after the way the Burnet folks pitched in after the Corey Fullbright tragedy last year.

I feel aiding those in need is what people should do and I truely think many communities would do the same. Locally we have seen the citizens of Westlake react in a similar fashion after a player from San Antonio Madison went down much in the same manner as Corey.

Many thanks for the Everman good wishes! Bullldogs United!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaorder1999
12-10-2003, 11:18 PM
the keelings are a classy family...

weatherag07
12-10-2003, 11:25 PM
That's really nice of her, and the rest of the Everman community...they will be more than welcomed!!!

DawgMaw02
12-11-2003, 06:52 AM
Now THIS is what it's all about! Sportsmanship toward others, ALWAYS. :D

poncho
12-11-2003, 07:55 AM
Old Dog:
Haley Keeling (Everman Head Coaches wife) sent a very nice letter to the editor of the Burnet Bulletin. She stated how the Burnet sidelines will have many Everman fans clan in purple and gold watching with them and rooting for the green and white. She said we consider Burnet "family" after the way the Burnet folks pitched in after the Corey Fullbright tragedy last year.

I feel aiding those in need is what people should do and I truely think many communities would do the same. Locally we have seen the citizens of Westlake react in a similar fashion after a player from San Antonio Madison went down much in the same manner as Corey.

Many thanks for the Everman good wishes! Bullldogs United!!!!!!!!!!!!This is why I love high school sports. Thanks to the people of Everman!!! :cool: :D

olddog73
12-11-2003, 09:08 PM
:)

<small>[ December 12, 2003, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: olddog73 ]</small>

PAINTBALL
12-11-2003, 09:24 PM
olddog73:
:p What in the world are you sticking your tongue out at?

olddog73
12-12-2003, 08:30 PM
PAINTBALL:

olddog73:
:p What in the world are you sticking your tongue out at?Dont get excited Paintball the letter from Mrs Keeling was so thoughtfull that I was trying to hit a smiley face to send this thread to the top again. I accidently hit the wrong button. If you notice, I have edited my original to replace it with a smiley face for you. I cant change the ones on the quotes.

<small>[ December 12, 2003, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: olddog73 ]</small>

dawgdad
12-12-2003, 08:39 PM
We can argue about football and which team is the best one, but when someone falls we are there as a community. Thanks,Everman for your support. GO BULLDOGS !!!!