PDA

View Full Version : Diboll 35 - Liberty 20

mistanice
09-30-2006, 12:12 AM
FINALLY!!!! After a year's wait, Gilbert Moye will take the field in a varsity contest. He will play as Splendora visits Diboll for their homecoming and their biannual festivities (Diboll Day.)

AggieJohn
09-30-2006, 12:19 AM
crap liberty 1-4 and stewarts on his way out

pantherpop
09-30-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
crap liberty 1-4 and stewarts on his way out
It really has very little to do with Stewart. Liberty has very little talent this year. Add that to the fact that about 6 sophmores start and I'd predict about 2 more by the time district games get here in a couple of weeks. We've had good teams up untill last year so we must be in a slump. I believe the next few years will look good for Liberty but I hope they keep Stewart. He really is a good coach and person, but you always have a bunch of these Liberty folks that get upset when things dont always go their way.

BlueBlood
09-30-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
It really has very little to do with Stewart. Liberty has very little talent this year. Add that to the fact that about 6 sophmores start and I'd predict about 2 more by the time district games get here in a couple of weeks. We've had good teams up untill last year so we must be in a slump. I believe the next few years will look good for Liberty but I hope they keep Stewart. He really is a good coach and person, but you always have a bunch of these Liberty folks that get upset when things dont always go their way.

It's like that everywhere.

Old Tiger
09-30-2006, 05:12 PM
Congrats