PDA

View Full Version : LaVernia's QB........

gobblerfan02
09-29-2006, 11:37 PM
.......made the Cuero defense look foolish all night long!!! What an athelete, is anyone scouting him? cuz dang! I think LaVernia wanted the win more than the gobblers tonight...and it showed! My hats off to the bears for one heck of a battle, they'll go far in the playoffs with those big targets for receivers! Watch out the rest of the region, LaVernia is not to be taken lightly!

Gobblers, mistakes and mistakes almost cost you the game tonight...too many dropped passes, fumbles inside the red zone and a couple of missed interceptions...but that's football. My hats off to the team for stickin out the win when their backs were against a wall! Way to go Gobblers.

AGAIN, THAT LAVERNIA QB IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
09-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
.......made the Cuero defense look foolish all night long!!! What an athelete, is anyone scouting him? cuz dang! I think LaVernia wanted the win more than the gobblers tonight...and it showed! My hats off to the bears for one heck of a battle, they'll go far in the playoffs with those big targets for receivers! Watch out the rest of the region, LaVernia is not to be taken lightly!

Gobblers, mistakes and mistakes almost cost you the game tonight...too many dropped passes, fumbles inside the red zone and a couple of missed interceptions...but that's football. My hats off to the team for stickin out the win when their backs were against a wall! Way to go Gobblers.

AGAIN, THAT LAVERNIA QB IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As good as the Robstown QB?:eek: