PDA

View Full Version : Sealy VS Wharton

3aSoftball4Mom
09-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Sealy lost 26-20

no big surprise

Bull's-eye
09-30-2006, 12:23 AM
This is going to be a wide open district, with no clear cut favorite. Sealy plays Wharton tough and actually had an opportunity to win this game. Needville struggles to defeat Columbus And Sweeney wins a close game over Columbia.

Specklebelly
09-30-2006, 01:00 AM
I still think Needville will come out on top in this district. I'm sure the Ft Bend County Fair was affecting the way they played tonight. A lot of kids from Needville participate in that fair in some form or fashion and it kicked off today. They definitely came out flat against a Columbus team that's not very good.

SintonFan
09-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Congratulations Wharton. Yall beat a good team tonight.
Sorry about the loss Sealy. I hope you guys rebound enough to make the playoffs and show everyone what kind of "noise" you can make there.:)

MSU01
09-30-2006, 07:24 AM
Specklebelly, have you actually seen Columbus play? If you have any correct info about the game, Needville jumped on Columbus 12-0(that is not coming out flat) in the first quarter and Columbus came back to take the lead into half. From that point on it was a dogfight. If you are sitting here saying that Columbus is not very good, then what kind of team does Needville have? From what I saw there were two pretty evenly matched teams that played a heck of a football game that could have just as easily gone the other way. Maybe you are a football illiterate and don't realize that the kids decide the games that are played not a bunch of arm chair quarterbacks with a computer and a copy of Dave Campbells magazine.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-30-2006, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
This is going to be a wide open district, with no clear cut favorite. Sealy plays Wharton tough and actually had an opportunity to win this game. Needville struggles to defeat Columbus And Sweeney wins a close game over Columbia.

Columbus is small and still played a game they had a good chance to win over a not so impressive Needville team. If the cards hold on the to ball in the 4th they win. This District will have a hard time in the 1st round of the play-offs.
The work done on the Columbus Football and baseball fields, stands, restrooms, c-stands, ect, looks very good.