PDA

View Full Version : Sealy 34 Needville 7

the tigers are back
09-05-2003, 11:25 PM
Sealy tigers does it without Emeal Andrus; it wasn't a good running game. The def. really stepped up tonight. eek!

hsfan
09-05-2003, 11:49 PM
what kind of o did sealy run under mills the straight veer or wing t?thanks for any info.

landries
09-05-2003, 11:55 PM
veer

Old Green
09-06-2003, 02:04 AM
Why didn't Andrus play? Is he injured?

the tigers are back
09-06-2003, 08:58 AM
I knew some people was curious about Andrus he's my nephew; but he's my son: i practially raised him. We'll it wasn't nothing serious and no he's not injuired. He did tell me this im not gonna worry about it i will just go harder next week. I do beleive what he say he will back it up 100% against lagrange next friday, but i just hope the real line come out next week. I will talk to him today and asked him about the his miss judgement on wensday night between him and his girlfriend. Even though it was a bogus called he had to sit out one game. wink

Old Green
09-06-2003, 09:19 AM
Ok. Glad to hear he's alright and get the obstacle out of the way.

Tiger Turtle
09-08-2003, 09:31 AM
FYI - Sealy runs pretty much the same offense now that they ran under TJ. They are very multiple in terms of sets and plays. They run I and split backs primarily with lots of motion as well as the veer series plays UH used under Yeoman. Lots of sweeps and counters with enough inside stuff to keep the defense honest. This year they have shown a decent posession passing game and a bit more misdirection than the past couple of years.