PDA

View Full Version : Is it healthy (nf)

injuredinmelee
09-29-2006, 08:52 AM
That i have developed a deep infatuation for Rachel McAdams? I pull up the guide on the satellite and do a search at least once a day for her name. I would ALMOST watch Oprah if she were on it.

kaorder1999
09-29-2006, 08:53 AM
shes nice!

AggieJohn
09-29-2006, 09:01 AM
that's the hot girl from the notebook right?

piratebg
09-29-2006, 09:03 AM
That be her, AJ. She is a hottie. :thumbsup:

3afan
09-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
...Rachel McAdams? ...

never heard of her .... but I guess thats healther than an infuatuation for Grizzley (Mc)Adams!
http://www.dm-productions.com/bonanzafilm/a.danhaggerty_3.jpg

PPHSfan
09-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
that's the hot girl from the notebook right?

Isn't there some kind of man law does not allow men to watch movies like 'the notebook'?

piratebg
09-29-2006, 09:07 AM
My wife has not made me suffer "The Notebook", but I have seen "Mean Girls" and "Red Eye".

pirate44
09-29-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
My wife has not made me suffer "The Notebook", but I have seen "Mean Girls" and "Red Eye".
ya gotta do what i did. i bought her The Notebook simultaneously buying Gangs of New York. :D

injuredinmelee
09-29-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Isn't there some kind of man law does not allow men to watch movies like 'the notebook'?

I think in section 73 part 4.1 it says:

"The viewing of Chick Flicks is allowed if it is strictly to feed a desire to see other hot chicks that you fantasize about. Under no circumstance would this be allowed when your spouse or significant FEMALE other is out of the room unless the television is muted."

PPHSfan
09-29-2006, 09:42 AM

"The viewing of Chick Flicks is allowed if it is strictly to feed a desire to see other hot chicks that you fantasize about. Under no circumstance would this be allowed when your spouse or significant FEMALE other is out of the room unless the television is muted."

But isn't there some kind of by-law that says you don't admit to watching it?

bobcat1
09-29-2006, 09:44 AM
Man Law!:clap:

injuredinmelee
09-29-2006, 09:52 AM
But isn't there some kind of by-law that says you don't admit to watching it?
In section1 part 1.2 it adamantly states:
" There will be no mention of your feelings, emotions, admitting to feelings or emotions to the opposite sex unless one or both of you are naked. This includes mentioning Chick Flicks, Watchign Oprah, Dr. Phil or any Soap Opera."

un b weavable
09-29-2006, 09:52 AM

Thats why i watched it. She's hot. She's also in Wedding Crashers which is pretty much the best movie ever. So if you're a dude and need your Rachel McAdams fix, I would definitely sugget that over The Notebook. :thumbsup:

PPHSfan
09-29-2006, 09:53 AM
so AJ broke the law?

injuredinmelee
09-29-2006, 09:56 AM
so AJ broke the law?

AJ is a semi newly wed so he is offered the Newly Wed exemption good for two years. This exemption gives you permission to make 3 man code violations a month for 2 years. This is not to be abused.

zeus63
09-29-2006, 10:29 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Man law at its finest!!