PDA

View Full Version : went to get a mum

pirate44
09-29-2006, 08:04 AM
i went to get a mum. needless to say, this time of the season, the lady was extremely busy. i told her i wanted to get a mum for my WIFE...she then asks me "so, what grade is she in?"

piratebg
09-29-2006, 08:07 AM
RFLMAO!!!

That is just too funny. :clap: :D :clap:

My wife makes them now. She made a garter for each of my sons, a garter and a tshirt for Nicole, and a mum for Lizzy. My living room floor is a mess. :)

AggieJohn
09-29-2006, 08:08 AM
haha, you should of told her, well we have a 2 year old kid and I just got my G.E.D. last week....

piratebg
09-29-2006, 08:09 AM
Out of curioustiy, where did you go?:confused:

pirate44
09-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
RFLMAO!!!

That is just too funny. :clap: :D :clap:

My wife makes them now. She made a garter for each of my sons, a garter and a tshirt for Nicole, and a mum for Lizzy. My living room floor is a mess. :)
my wife always makes them, but i figured it would make her feel special to have one made instead. she has her hands full lately

pirate44
09-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Out of curioustiy, where did you go?:confused:
Betty's

injuredinmelee
09-29-2006, 08:46 AM
I thought it would be a sweet gesture to Formally ask my GF to the Wylie Homecoming last weekend. She of course accepted but the very next words out of her mouth after " Of course i would love to, but DO NOT get me a mum."

My experience in the past with women when they say they dont want a gift or a mum or something that you would normally do on a special occasion that always meant that they DID want something. That is what I love about this gal... she says what she means!!! A breathe of fesh air.

AggieJohn
09-29-2006, 08:51 AM
us big city folks don't do that injured, that just sounds weird

injuredinmelee
09-29-2006, 08:54 AM
dont tell anyone that i had a sweet moment.

pirate44
09-29-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I thought it would be a sweet gesture to Formally ask my GF to the Wyli Homecoming last weekend. She of course accepted but the very next words out of her mouth after " Of course i would love to, but DO NOT get me a mum."

My experience in the past with women when they say they dont want a gift or a mum or something that you would normally do on a special occasion that always meant that theey DID want something. That is what I love about this gal... she says what she means!!! A breathe of fesh air.
luckily when i told her last night, she loved the thought. if she doesnt want to wear it, she can at least put it away in her cedar chest as a keepsake. :)

AggieJohn
09-29-2006, 08:59 AM
that's cool, you such a sweetie fofo

Maroon87
09-29-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
my wife always makes them, but i figured it would make her feel special to have one made instead. she has her hands full lately

You're just ruining it for the rest of us hubbys. You know that, right?;)

Technoredneck
09-29-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
You're just ruining it for the rest of us hubbys. You know that, right?;) Wimps, I'm making my wife a mum for homecoming

pirate44
09-29-2006, 09:12 AM
You're just ruining it for the rest of us hubbys. You know that, right?;)
the story of my life :D

AggieJohn
09-29-2006, 09:12 AM
You're just ruining it for the rest of us hubbys. You know that, right?;) good thing my wife barely knows about sinton