PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the Friday Night Lights pilot...

Adidas410s
09-28-2006, 10:01 PM
and I must say that it's a pretty good show. It definitely has a few moments of added drama in it that are somewhat unrealistic. That being said, I really enjoyed it and felt it's going to be a good overall show. The first episode has to "sell you" on the drama of HS football so I think that episode was a bit more extreme than what we will see throughout the show.

It starts next Tuesday on NBC and will air at 7PM. I recommend that you check it out and see what you think.

44INAROW
09-28-2006, 10:23 PM
I have my TIVO set for a SEASON PASS :) for Friday Night Lights - By the way, watched my Denny Crane/Boston Legal tonight.... :clap: :clap: I think Denny and his "date" are going to start seeing each other:p

pirate4state
09-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Did it air tonight as a "sneak peak"??? :thinking: :(

Adidas410s
09-29-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Did it air tonight as a "sneak peak"??? :thinking: :(

no. I got a "sneak peek" from DISH on a few of the shows this fall. I had the FNL, an early thing for Grey's, one for Lost (I don't care about that one), and one other show that is slipping my mind right now.

injuredinmelee
09-29-2006, 08:49 AM
what night is it going to come on? Surely it wont air on thursday or fridays.

TMer25
09-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Tuesday's at 7

pirate4state
09-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
no. I got a "sneak peek" from DISH on a few of the shows this fall. I had the FNL, an early thing for Grey's, one for Lost (I don't care about that one), and one other show that is slipping my mind right now. That sounds pretty cool!! :thumbsup: I love Lost!! Can't wait for next week!! :nerd: