PDA

View Full Version : Public Restrooms (NF)

eagles_victory
09-28-2006, 10:56 AM
whats the funniest thing you have ever read written on the wall of a public restroom?

District303aPastPlayer
09-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
whats the funniest thing you have ever read written on the wall of a public restroom?

"Lift toilet seat to wh--" -- HEB Portland Rest Room

whtfbplaya
09-28-2006, 11:53 AM
**** ** ***** ***** ****** * ** *****, *** ***** * *******.

PPHSfan
09-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Gilmer Sucks

Seen at Trinity Rose Stadium after Las Vegas game.

TheDOCTORdre
09-28-2006, 02:05 PM
**** people who write **** on bathroom walls, dont y'all have anything better to do?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

Your phone number advertising a free BJ hotline.

raider red 2000
09-28-2006, 02:11 PM
above the pisser in a trashy motel bar in lubbock-

please dont throw cigarette butts in the urinal.....it makes them soggy and hard to re-light

Please dont throw toothe picks in the urinals.....the crabs know how to pole vault.

Gobbla2001
09-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Have some illegals working out at the plant... know no english... write on the bathroom wall in spanish...

One couldn't spell 18... spelled it a funny way, I cracked up (apparently it's some click he's in or something, maybe an inside joke with his friend's, the way he spelled it cracked me up)...

Then there was a bunch of spanish writing in one stall, and I guess someone who couldn't speak spanish wrote on there "Taco, pico de gallo, tortilla, telemundo" or something... dunno who did that :cool:

then one person wrote on the toilet paper dispenser "White Girl"

I wrote "And?"

then someone came back and wrote "and Soda"... so random I cracked the hell up...

and of course those ugly naked women they draw all over the bathroom walls... those are funny

CenTexSports
09-28-2006, 02:30 PM
At the bottom of the stall door in very small print:

"If you can read this you are now (pooping) at a 45 degree angle."

Naturally it did not say pooping.

injuredinmelee
09-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
At the bottom of the stall door in very small print:

"If you can read this you are now (pooping) at a 45 degree angle."

Naturally it did not say pooping.

I wish I could post the funniest thing I have ever read on a bathroom wall.

But did you know that is a Man Code Violation to "converse with another man with whom you have never shared a cold beverage while in a public restroom or if one of the two is holding a vital organ in his hand or hands"? Surely yall knew that.