PDA

View Full Version : the girl that did me in...

joshtrant
09-27-2006, 10:11 PM
i dont know what to do with myself...a three year relationship snapped...i want to kill evrything and evrybody in sight...any words of encouragement??

sahen
09-27-2006, 10:16 PM
dont kill anything...the world wont end just go to bed and enjoy ur new single life tomorrow...it'll be weird at first but being single is fun too...

Bandera YaYa
09-27-2006, 10:20 PM
For goodness sakes, don't do anything rash.....if it was meant to be, it would have survived. Take this time for yourself.....find some peace in your life.. You'll be fine...just take it one day at a time, and be easy on yourself.
Take care!! :D

44INAROW
09-27-2006, 10:21 PM
I know this sounds cliche', but I promise things will get better soon. :)

big daddy russ
09-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Man, seems like everyone on the Downlow is losing girlfriends. You need to buy a case and have a night out with Mustang04.

Old Tiger
09-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by joshtrant
i dont know what to do with myself...a three year relationship snapped...i want to kill evrything and evrybody in sight...any words of encouragement?? Drink it away and do the next girl you meet(the same night you meet her)

Bandera YaYa
09-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Drink it away and do the next girl you meet(the same night you meet her) Whoaaaaaa......Bad advice!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

44INAROW
09-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Drink it away and do the next girl you meet(the same night you meet her)
OMG....... :eek: :eek:

AggieJohn
09-27-2006, 10:27 PM
talk to reggie

SintonFan_inAustin
09-27-2006, 10:27 PM
yes go to sleep then wake up in the morning and see how u feel, if u still want to kill all in sight go back to sleep again til u get that thought out of your head:mad:

injuredinmelee
09-27-2006, 10:30 PM
trust me no woman is worth what your feeling. IT always hurts and I know you dont want to hear how it will get better and things will be okay. I hate hearing that crap all the time. Just take a little time to yourself and relax.

Bullaholic
09-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Josh...some of the best words that I ever read for times like these in my life---I keep copy in my billfold:

Max Ehrmann

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.

Max Ehrmann, Desiderata, Copyright 1952

Stownhorse
09-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Man, seems like everyone on the Downlow is losing girlfriends. You need to buy a case and have a night out with Mustang04.

Heck after my 1 year relationship was ended I thought I lost my game but now im getting it back and got 2 waiting:D

big daddy russ
09-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Heck after my 1 year relationship was ended I thought I lost my game but now im getting it back and got 2 waiting:D
LOL. See, joshtrant, it's not the end of the world.

Stownhorse
09-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
LOL. See, joshtrant, it's not the end of the world.

Yea it might take a while but act like you blew it off and holla at some honey's

MagicMan
09-27-2006, 11:42 PM
the quicker you find a new girl the quicker you get over the old one. but maybe the old one decides she loves you and wants u back and its really meant to be and now u just got this new one to deal with.

coach
09-28-2006, 12:06 AM
i thought like this about 3 months ago when me and my gf broke up for the first time. 3 months and 6 breakups later were still going strong. :D Theres always a chance she will come back

Stownhorse
09-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by coach
i thought like this about 3 months ago when me and my gf broke up for the first time. 3 months and 6 breakups later were still going strong. :D Theres always a chance she will come back

Yea but he cant wait for her to come back and he cant mourn on it he just has to move on...give it a few days and she might want you back

DU_stud04
09-28-2006, 01:06 AM
does she have a sister???.....:evil:

(aaron, dont laugh too hard haha)

District303aPastPlayer
09-28-2006, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
does she have a sister???.....:evil:

(aaron, dont laugh too hard haha)

dude i busted out laughing.

eagles_victory
09-28-2006, 01:42 AM
i dont know what to do with myself...a three year relationship snapped...i want to kill evrything and evrybody in sight...any words of encouragement?? note to self stay out of joshtrant's sight

Old Tiger
09-28-2006, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
note to self stay out of joshtrant's sight Eagle aren't you the one who you thought g/f was a lesbian or was that another poster?

thatboiwes
09-28-2006, 03:01 AM
Whatever you do, don't just sit around doing nothing. Then all you'll do is think about her. Go out and chill with your friends and drink a little. Then go find a couple of cuties and take them back to your place and get it on. You'll be thinking, ex-g/f who?

Ranger Mom
09-28-2006, 06:23 AM
Eagle aren't you the one who you thought g/f was a lesbian or was that another poster?

LOL!! That was a kid from Snyder!

CHS_CG
09-28-2006, 07:52 AM
dude, dont worry, everything will be fine. Its gunna take some time but things will get better. Like I told Reggie, its her loss not yours..

AggieJohn
09-28-2006, 07:58 AM
it's kind of depressing to see some of these posters morals.......i could see going to get a beer or something, but finding a random girl to get action with is kind of a shocking answer.................whatever you do, don't do that...

PPHSfan
09-28-2006, 08:07 AM
make a mental picture in your mind of her and someone else in their underwear. then pretend a giant beer can falls out of the sky on top of them.

raider red 2000
09-28-2006, 08:14 AM
go work out.

gets rid of frustrations.

also gets you in shape....so that you can have a hotter chick when your heart is ready for one.

PPHSfan
09-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Shrinks and talk show hosts say it takes one month of mourning for each year you were together.

So Christmas is gonna suck, but the New year looks good for youl.:D

Maroon87
09-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Lay low, hang with the guys, work out a bunch, buy some new clothes, get a haircut, get back in the game....in that order. It will take a while but before you know it you'll wake up one day and feel like your life just started over clean.:cool:

PPHSfan
09-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Geez,

You guys are all going to be hit by falling beer cans.

Suck it up. It's just a GF. She didn't get hit by a truck did she?

29-3aFAN
09-28-2006, 08:51 AM
You ever heard there is more fish in the sea. It is true. There is a big sea with lots of fish.

eagles_victory
09-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Eagle aren't you the one who you thought g/f was a lesbian or was that another poster? another poster i wouldnt of been complaing about it lol jk:D

lepfan
09-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Whoaaaaaa......Bad advice!!! :mad: :rolleyes: What do you expect coming from him???? :rolleyes:

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-05-2006, 09:13 AM
i dont know what to do with myself...a three year relationship snapped...i want to kill evrything and evrybody in sight...any words of encouragement?? you'll be alright. everything will be alright. take your time, maybe she over reacted about something. maybe this was just a big overshot. you never know what tomorrow or next week holds. as for killing stuff. im right there with you. i want to kill everything that moves alot ofthe time too...however im also in iraq. so thats a bit different of a story.

SWMustang
10-05-2006, 09:27 AM
I keep hoping to hear back from this guy to know he's doing OK. Who know's - maybe he decided to take a road trup to visit Amish country.

bobcat1
10-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Not funny.....

joshtrant
10-05-2006, 10:05 AM
well guys...its been about a two weeks...and i must say...ive been doing a little better...everytime i see her though i get a sick feeling in my stomach still...i still miss her and i try not to show it, but sometimes i still get that feeling where i wanna kill something...:mad:...i have talked to alot of my close friends about it, and figured out, that maybe there are some other girls out there, even though i only want one...:confused: or are there others???

Ranger Mom
10-05-2006, 10:07 AM
or are there others???

Believe me...there are others!!!

Glad to hear you are hanging in there!!

SWMustang
10-05-2006, 10:08 AM
whew! glad to see you're back. There are tons of better girls out there for you. Are you still in High School? All I can say is it gets MUCH better at the next level.

AP Panther Fan
10-05-2006, 10:12 AM
well guys...its been about a two weeks...and i must say...ive been doing a little better...everytime i see her though i get a sick feeling in my stomach still...i still miss her and i try not to show it, but sometimes i still get that feeling where i wanna kill something...:mad:...i have talked to alot of my close friends about it, and figured out, that maybe there are some other girls out there, even though i only want one...:confused: or are there others???

Geez, I have been worried about you too. I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better...try replacing negative thoughts with positive things in your life. When the wounds heal you will be a stronger and much happier person.

Hang in there! You already have many friends here to help you along the way!:)

raider red 2000
10-05-2006, 10:18 AM
i had forgotten about this.

go have some fun....stay sober....dont get the drunk dialies...learn to play video games....do something.