PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens Appreciation Thread

MagicMan
09-27-2006, 04:11 PM
we should all be thankful he's still alive and still able to lead the cowboys to their 6th super bowl victory.

carter08
09-27-2006, 04:13 PM
LMAO:D :D :D :p

Old Tiger
09-27-2006, 04:16 PM
FIGHT COWBOYS FIGHT!

texas'10
09-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
FIGHT COWBOYS FIGHT!

:cheerl: :cheerl:

PHS Wildcats
09-27-2006, 04:19 PM
T.O. ok:clap:

Dallas winning the super bowl, not this yr

Old Tiger
09-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Damn you PHS!!!! :D

mistanice
09-27-2006, 04:38 PM
would y'all be sad if he had died?

pirate44
09-27-2006, 04:41 PM
better luck next time T.O.

Bandera YaYa
09-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
better luck next time T.O. :eek: :eek:

wedo
09-27-2006, 09:24 PM

Thats really cold hearted !!!!

P.S. The Pirates Sux!!!!!!

gobbler grad
09-27-2006, 09:30 PM
i'm sorry, but T.O. is a ...freakin' joke...a waste of good money...thats all...:mad:

thats all I got to say...:mad:

wedo
09-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
i'm sorry, but T.O. is a ...freakin' joke...a waste of good money...thats all...:mad:

thats all I got to say...:mad:

A waste of good money on someone who has over 100 TD!!! T.O. showed me he was a great player when he came back from the broken ankle and to have the performace he had in the super bowl !! My favorite quote from T.O. is when people started crtitisizing him before and after the game! He said " If Brett Farve came back from this same injury to play in the super bowl they would have called him a hero, when its me they call me selfish"!!!Which is true people sterotype him like nobody else!! The media was so estatic about this breaking news that nobody bother to ask if the man was ok!! He his a human and he doesn't deserve death no matter how much you hate him!!!

Bandera YaYa
09-27-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by wedo
A waste of good money on someone who has over 100 TD!!! T.O. showed me he was a great player when he came back from the broken ankle and to have the performace he had in the super bowl !! My favorite quote from T.O. is when people started crtitisizing him before and after the game! He said " If Brett Farve came back from this same injury to play in the super bowl they would have called him a hero, when its me they call me selfish"!!!Which is true people sterotype him like nobody else!! The media was so estatic about this breaking news that nobody bother to ask if the man was ok!! He his a human and he doesn't deserve death no matter how much you hate him!!! Hey, TO is his own worst enemy.......he needs to grow up and just do his job. :(

SintonFan_inAustin
09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
http://www.bmc-clan.net/modules/Forums/images/smiles/party115.gif

http://www.bmc-clan.net/modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_sos.gif

just one question Is his parents alive or family seems hes dont have family around him

wimbo_pro
09-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Of course he doesnt deserve death. But he does deserve the doubting press and fans, the ridicule of his antics, and the lack of respect he is seeing from the sports world. There isnt anything to respect about him except his football ability....and that is fleeting.

Old Tiger
09-27-2006, 10:46 PM
I like Terrell...

I like Randy Moss....

I don't like Freddie Mitchell...

When a player is proven he can do what he wants.

AggieJohn
09-27-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
http://www.bmc-clan.net/modules/Forums/images/smiles/party115.gif

http://www.bmc-clan.net/modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_sos.gif

just one question Is his parents alive or family seems hes dont have family around him mom was a crack whore i think and his dad ran out on them...he found out who his sister was by hitting on her in the neighborhood

Old Tiger
09-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
mom was a crack whore i think and his dad ran out on them...he found out who his sister was by hitting on her in the neighborhood If that is the case then he has bettered him self a lot!

mustang04
09-28-2006, 12:34 AM
ppl just need to quit being haters...he obviously had his head on straight enough not to do something stupid like get kicked outta college for drugs....HE IS A PRO ATHLETE WHO HAS PROVEN HIS TALENT....LET HIM BE!!!!!

i'm not a fan of players with bad attitudes..but in the NFL (where its all business and money) i dont think the players should be bashed as hard

NateDawg39
09-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Yeah he grew up in a harsh world and came out just fine! Yeah he didnt go to the largest college but he proved himself by not getting kicked out like Marcus Vick (he did I think):confused: and he proved himself in the NFL plenty of times so yall just need to back off him!:mad:

District303aPastPlayer
09-28-2006, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
mom was a crack whore i think and his dad ran out on them...he found out who his sister was by hitting on her in the neighborhood

his dad was his neighbor across the street and he never knew it. he hit on his half sister, and started to like her, til someone told him that it was a relative of his, he didnt know.

wedo
09-28-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Hey, TO is his own worst enemy.......he needs to grow up and just do his job. :(

Thats what he is doing in dallas !!! He ain't saying anything just playin football !!! Too many haters !!!

Phil C
09-28-2006, 11:07 AM
GO COWBOYS!

greenwitchll
09-28-2006, 02:59 PM

Totally agree!! This guy needs taking down a peg or two. Thinks he is so great. All he is, is a bunch of hype. No big deal....