PDA

View Full Version : Owens on TV right now

wimbo_pro
09-27-2006, 02:37 PM
He says its unfortunate situation...no suicide....took 2 pills, had a doctor over to treat hand...took extra pills with supplements...the girl made a mistake seeing him take pills, they were supplements...real pills were in the drawer. Stomach pumped is not true. He said he wasnt coherent when asked about hurting himself. He doesnt remember a lot.

PHS Wildcats
09-27-2006, 02:40 PM
It's starting to smell like a Pub. stunt:mad:

mwynn05
09-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
It's starting to smell like a Pub. stunt:mad: You are nuts if you think a guy would want people to think he tried to committ suicide for publicity...If T.O. wants publicity he could get it a lot easier than that

PHS Wildcats
09-27-2006, 02:52 PM
I don't think he tried to commit suicide, I just think he made a mountain out of a mole hill.

But people do that all the time. Don't act as if people don't.:hand:

District303aPastPlayer
09-27-2006, 02:52 PM
I don't think he tried to commit suicide, I just think he made a mountain out of a mole hill.

have you not been watching what we have... he didnt do anything. he didnt make a phone call. the media ran with it.. quit tryin to crucify him, and look at the media

mwynn05
09-27-2006, 02:55 PM

But people do that all the time. Don't act as if people don't.:hand: He didnt do any of that though...espn took it and ran with it not him....seriously tell me how he had any control over how big this got

PHS Wildcats
09-27-2006, 02:56 PM
yea, you are tight, the police are the one that made everything up. Do I like T.O. no, but at the same time I respect him as a player.

I know of people that did the same exact thing to get attention

my ex best friend did the same thing, so before you go around telling people stop getting on T.O. case. Stop and think that it's possible.

Don't think that he didn't think the media would get a hold of this.

Hey it's my opinion, it's not like you guys care about what I think.

PHS Wildcats
09-27-2006, 03:12 PM
I didn't mean to upset the T.O fans, it's just as if you just dimiss this as a mix up and not that it's a possibility of something else.

I apologize

I'm just happy he's ok

Old Tiger
09-27-2006, 03:19 PM
yea, you are tight, the police are the one that made everything up. Do I like T.O. no, but at the same time I respect him as a player.

I know of people that did the same exact thing to get attention

my ex best friend did the same thing, so before you go around telling people stop getting on T.O. case. Stop and think that it's possible.

Don't think that he didn't think the media would get a hold of this.

Hey it's my opinion, it's not like you guys care about what I think. Terrell could go to practice wearing a costume and get this much attention. So it's no stunt to gain attention.

3afan
09-27-2006, 03:27 PM

But people do that all the time. Don't act as if people don't.:hand:

the media made a mountain out of a mole hill

PHS Wildcats
09-27-2006, 03:30 PM
ok, well I have nothing else to say about this. Whether or not he wanted this attebtion, he got it.