PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday vet93...

pirate4state
09-27-2006, 12:17 AM
Ulrich von Lichtenstein & D. R. Hooks

http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/images/smilies/wav.gif

Hope you have a great day!!!

SintonFan
09-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Happy Birthday vet93!
I hope you and your fellow Birthday friends all have gooder ones!:clap: :) :)

GWOOD
09-27-2006, 08:10 AM
Happy Birthday Doc!

When are you doing the next rabies seminar for the Christoval cheerleaders?

AggieJohn
09-27-2006, 08:11 AM
happy day to you & Gig'em

injuredinmelee
09-27-2006, 08:18 AM
Happy Bday all.

Go Vernon Lions!!! Beat Clyde!!!

Adidas410s
09-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

(umm Rick...Vet is from Ballinger! ;) )

44INAROW
09-27-2006, 08:28 AM
Happy Birthday - hope you'll have great days :)

vet93
09-27-2006, 08:44 AM
Boy...I put forth a couple of positive posts about Clyde and now I am labeled a Clyde apologist.... ;)

Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Happy Bday all.

Go Vernon Lions!!! Beat Clyde!!!

vet93
09-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Thanks for all of your well wishes...it is a dark day in mudville...I have now reached the official "over the hill" age.....40....Time to set up the colonoscopy appointment and start taking my glucosamine...Maybe I should set up a "stress test" and have my heart evaluated too!

injuredinmelee
09-27-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Boy...I put forth a couple of positive posts about Clyde and now I am labeled a Clyde apologist.... ;)

my bad I have always wanted to associate you with Vernon. I even almost pmed you a question about vernon this morning. I would look even more like an idiot than I already do huh?

injuredinmelee
09-27-2006, 08:59 AM
Thanks for all of your well wishes...it is a dark day in mudville...I have now reached the official "over the hill" age.....40....Time to set up the colonoscopy appointment and start taking my glucosamine...Maybe I should set up a "stress test" and have my heart evaluated too!

Geritol!

pero chato
09-27-2006, 09:07 AM

Happy Birthday old man! But you have another 10 years before the colonoscopy stuff. I'll hit 50 before you, so I'll give you the "end" results of my experience.

Have a good one!

Adidas410s
09-27-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
Happy Birthday old man! But you have another 10 years before the colonoscopy stuff. I'll hit 50 before you, so I'll give you the "end" results of my experience.

Have a good one!

nobody wants to hear about your "end results!" :eek:

vet93
09-27-2006, 09:28 AM
Hey...this is like old home week...my very first Downlow M&G was at Wylie's Bulldog stadium with Adidas, Pero Chato, Wildstangs...and I think Injured was supposed to be their but didn't show! Pretty cool that we are all still posting. That was like 3 or 4 years ago and Ballinger was still playing Wylie every year. Aahhhhh the good ole days....the Bearcats would get all fired up to play Wylie and have our hopes dashed every year!

injuredinmelee
09-27-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
nobody wants to hear about your "end results!" :eek:

you tell em forrest!!!!
this is def a violation of Man Code Section 1.6 part 43-1
" there is to be no mention of any orfice below the navel. Also no mention is to be made of procedure, accident, incident, or fantasy involving said orfice is to be discussed with anyone that is not wearing a lab coat AND stethoscope."

Bullaholic
09-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Happy Birthday, Vet93---Have a good un'. Go spend the day in a local resort like Paint Rock or somewhere....:D

Phil C
09-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Happy Birthday!

pero chato
09-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
you tell em forrest!!!!
this is def a violation of Man Code Section 1.6 part 43-1
" there is to be no mention of any orfice below the navel. Also no mention is to be made of procedure, accident, incident, or fantasy involving said orfice is to be discussed with anyone that is not wearing a lab coat AND stethoscope."

I apologize profusely for the violation. However there should be some leeway for an "old man" code that allows us to discuss our health issues; and unfortunately that does involve the aforementioned procedure. Now, how 'bout them Cowboys!

pero chato
09-27-2006, 09:50 AM
... Ballinger was still playing Wylie every year. Aahhhhh the good ole days....the Bearcats would get all fired up to play Wylie and have our hopes dashed every year!

I clearly remember when Ballinger was the team to beat and Wylie was on the losing side many times. And I hate to say it for injured's sake, but Clyde was a powerhouse, too, and would win district many times.

vet93
09-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Hey...how did you know about Paint Rock?...I keep threatening my wife that I am going to take her on vacation there next summer!!! Afterall...they do have some painted rocks...good education for the kids....She's not buying it though...She wants to go to Colorado again...Can you believe that......

Originally posted by Bullaholic
Happy Birthday, Vet93---Have a good un'. Go spend the day in a local resort like Paint Rock or somewhere....:D

Bullaholic
09-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Hey...how did you know about Paint Rock?...I keep threatening my wife that I am going to take her on vacation there next summer!!! Afterall...they do have some painted rocks...good education for the kids....She's not buying it though...She wants to go to Colorado again...Can you believe that......

An older lady from Runaway Bay, one of my parent's friends, is from Paint Rock. I can't recall her name right now, but she and her husband owned a drug store in Paint Rock or Ballinger. Also, my dad used to call on the Chevrolet dealer in Ballinger, Ray Fuqua, during the 50's.

DaHop72
09-27-2006, 08:29 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY vet93!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's been a good one.

DaHop72
09-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by pero chato

Have a good one! No problem guys, can you say verced(sp).:thumbsup:

sinton66
09-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Criminy, this must have been 4 pages back. HB all.

wildstangs
09-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Happy birthday Vet....We should catch a playoff game this year!

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Happy birthday, everyone! :)