PDA

View Full Version : Found out why Gobbla wasnt at the Cuero/Stratford game a couple of weeks ago

Gsquared
09-26-2006, 07:56 PM
hadda delete the pic cuz others thought it looked like somethin else

NateDawg39
09-26-2006, 07:57 PM
This is not kool at all....

Emerson1
09-26-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm hoping that is throw up.

marlin fan
09-26-2006, 07:59 PM
lol i think im the only one who gets it lol

Gsquared
09-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
yeah, he passed out

CHS_CG
09-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

looked like brains at first

44INAROW
09-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
hadda delete the pic cuz others thought it looked like somethin else

would you please PM the pic to me? I am pretty open-minded.. not much offends me :)

Gsquared
09-27-2006, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
would you please PM the pic to me? I am pretty open-minded.. not much offends me :)
Haha, ill try to find it. Some pretty sensistive dudes here almost as bad as Smokey.

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-27-2006, 06:49 AM
i thought you were gonna say cause he was on a date with biker fox...

Gsquared
09-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i thought you were gonna say cause he was on a date with biker fox...
Now that would be funny! Biker Fox has gone awol. Think he is back up in Tulsa for a while

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-27-2006, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Now that would be funny! Biker Fox has gone awol. Think he is back up in Tulsa for a while i think you may have explained everything that anyone was ever wondering about biker fox...hes from tulsa. those peope are wierd. had a buddy from there he got out of the army about a year ago or so and he was raised in the thickest part of the sticks you will find anywhere in the country, but he was the most eccentric person i have ever known. dont get me wrong, hes a good guy, aside from him being from oklahoma, but he would go home everday after work and put on a 3 piece tuxedo just to sit around in the barracks and drink martinis, he had more tuxedos than anyone i know.

Gsquared
09-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i think you may have explained everything that anyone was ever wondering about biker fox...hes from tulsa. those peope are wierd. had a buddy from there he got out of the army about a year ago or so and he was raised in the thickest part of the sticks you will find anywhere in the country, but he was the most eccentric person i have ever known. dont get me wrong, hes a good guy, aside from him being from oklahoma, but he would go home everday after work and put on a 3 piece tuxedo just to sit around in the barracks and drink martinis, he had more tuxedos than anyone i know.
I need to go with the tuxedo look more often. Then im gonna try the old man jumpsuit after that