PDA

View Full Version : a&m/Ou with the aggies at 9-0

AggieJohn
09-26-2006, 07:03 AM
Okay, after this weekend, the Aggies have a light Big 12 schedule up until November when they hit "Murder's Row". If Fran and Co. can ink out a win they could possibly go into the OU game with a 9-0 record. Is it possible

Next Game:

Texas Tech

Then:
Kansas
Mizzou
OSU
Baylor

Murder's Row:
OU
Nebraska
Texas

LH Panther Mom
09-26-2006, 07:37 AM
Sorry, AJ. I just don't see the Aggies going 9-0, or really even 8-1 up to the OU game. I see Tech pulling out the win, then A&M overlooking someone and being surprised by Baylor or maybe a couple of teams.

pirate44
09-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sorry, AJ. I just don't see the Aggies going 9-0, or really even 8-1 up to the OU game. I see Tech pulling out the win, then A&M overlooking someone and being surprised by Baylor or maybe a couple of teams.
im pulling for the aggies, but im not optimistic against tech

raider red 2000
09-26-2006, 08:18 AM
ATM probably will lose to TECH. then beat

Kansas
Mizzou
OSU
Baylor

i originally thought that ATM would lose to 3 or four of these. now i think that ATM should win all of them.

but what do i know :)

Adidas410s
09-26-2006, 08:21 AM
A&M will lose to Mizzou by 14+. Chase Daniels is a much better QB than McGee. Mizzou is going to be a tough game for Tech next week too.

KTJ
09-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Okay, after this weekend, the Aggies have a light Big 12 schedule up until November when they hit "Murder's Row". If Fran and Co. can ink out a win they could possibly go into the OU game with a 9-0 record. Is it possible

Next Game:

Texas Tech

Then:
Kansas
Mizzou
OSU
Baylor

Murder's Row:
OU
Nebraska
Texas

I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't consider Mizzou (who is the 2nd best team in the Big 12 right now), Kansas, or even Okie State "light" by any means. People really don't know what to think of A&M. Yeah, they beat the crap out of those horrible, horrible directional schools yet almost, and kinda should have, lost to Army. Now, A&M plays against competition that's 10 times better than what they've seen all year.

It should be interesting.

And yeah, Mizzou has just as much of a possibility of pulling an Iowa State this year at Kyle Field. Mizzou has really surprised me.

Phil C
09-26-2006, 08:23 AM
If the Aggies and Longhorns win the rest of their games then the Aggies have to be the favorites coming into Austin.

KTJ
09-26-2006, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
If the Aggies and Longhorns win the rest of their games then the Aggies have to be the favorites coming into Austin.

Uh, no they won't.

And what would ever make you think that?

wedo
09-26-2006, 08:54 AM

Thats funny!!! A&m will lose to tech and Kansas!! Kansas is better than people think! OSU and Baylor, Mizzou will be tough games for the aggies!!! Although they have a better chance to win !! Then they will lose to OU and Texas! 7-4 or at best 8-3

Unless Colt McCoy, Jevan Snead, Jamal Charles, Selvin Young, Micheal and Marcus Griffin all break thier legs Texas A&M has no chance to beat Texas!

greenpride
09-26-2006, 08:54 AM
As Ozzie Guillen said:

Ppppfftttttt............................please!

Adidas410s
09-26-2006, 09:03 AM

man....something must have got in Phil's coffee this morning!!!

big daddy russ
09-26-2006, 09:06 AM
I think A&M beats Kansas and Mizzou, but their big loss comes at the hands of Baylor.

The Tech game is up in the air, IMO. The Big XII in general is just way down. We're the Pac-10/Big East of the past few years, so A&M's chances of going into the UT game undefeated are just as good as anyone else's.

g$$
09-26-2006, 10:57 AM
Wedo - everyone plays 12 regular season games now. I think Fran has to go 8-4 minimum & not get blown out & embarrassed to keep his job. Aggie fans have grown tired of this lackluster regime. No more excuses, it's his 4th year & he just broke .500 at 20-19 overall.

3afan
09-26-2006, 10:58 AM
beat Tech, then lose to Mizzou (who has the Big XIIs best QB)

Stownhorse
09-26-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
beat Tech, then lose to Mizzou (who has the Big XIIs best QB)

Thats a negative....they lose to Mizzou big

3afan
09-26-2006, 11:03 AM
whats a negative? :confused:

Gsquared
09-26-2006, 11:06 AM
I dont see the Ags being able to beat TTU , Mizzou, or OSU. They can beat Baylor if they play solid.

LH Panther Mom
09-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
whats a negative? :confused:
His attitude. ;)

whtfbplaya
09-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
A&M will lose to Mizzou by 14+. Chase Daniels is a much better QB than McGee. Mizzou is going to be a tough game for Tech next week too.

Wow it's getting deep now.

whtfbplaya
09-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by wedo
Thats funny!!! A&m will lose to tech and Kansas!! Kansas is better than people think! OSU and Baylor, Mizzou will be tough games for the aggies!!! Although they have a better chance to win !! Then they will lose to OU and Texas! 7-4 or at best 8-3

Unless Colt McCoy, Jevan Snead, Jamal Charles, Selvin Young, Micheal and Marcus Griffin all break thier legs Texas A&M has no chance to beat Texas!

You don't have to look back to far to see the flaws in this one. Just last season A&M had 14 players out to injury and played Texas to more of a game than they wanted.

manormustangs
09-26-2006, 12:14 PM
they will lose to tech and to missouri then ou and then nebraska and then to texas.........looks like they will have 5 loses but hey they will make it to the alamo bowl.:clap:

wedo
09-26-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by manormustangs
they will lose to tech and to missouri then ou and then nebraska and then to texas.........looks like they will have 5 loses but hey they will make it to the alamo bowl.:clap:

Thats my prediction as well !!! They get to the Alamo Bowl and in a close game with less than two minutes to go in the game they are ahead they go for on 4 and 3 and get stuffed except this time they probably lose to the big ten Opponent!!!;) ;)

KTJ
09-26-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
You don't have to look back to far to see the flaws in this one. Just last season A&M had 14 players out to injury and played Texas to more of a game than they wanted.

Is that another Moral Victory?

:D

EricDraven
09-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Big difference between Big 12 schools and Army, Citadel, and La. Tech.

Bull19
09-26-2006, 12:56 PM
THE ONLY REASON EVERYONE ON HERE THINKS CHASE DANIEL IS SO GREAT IS BECAUSE HES FROM SOUTHLAKE.,,,,ID RATHER HAVE MCCOY INSTEAD OF DANIELS OR EVEN MCGEE

Cat22
09-26-2006, 01:43 PM
I hope they are 9-0 because I'll be at this game!!