PDA

View Full Version : is it true....

pirate44
09-26-2006, 07:01 AM
....they spent over $100 million in FEMA funds (plus a lot more in state, local, and NFL $$$) to repair the Superdome, but there are thousands of homes in New Orleans still in disrepair?

AggieJohn
09-26-2006, 07:13 AM
no because bon jovi made 43 houses, i saw oprah

pirate44
09-26-2006, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
no because bon jovi made 43 houses, i saw oprah
i heard she has a radio show that she brags of how many white people she has working for her as the hired help. great woman, that oprah.

to get back on subject though, turns out the NFL only kicked in 15 million. i think FEMA paid $118 million. :eek:

JasperDog94
09-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
i heard she has a radio show that she brags of how many white people she has working for her as the hired help. great woman, that oprah.

to get back on subject though, turns out the NFL only kicked in 15 million. i think FEMA paid $118 million. :eek: I sincerely hope that's not the case! :mad: :mad: :mad:

pirate44
09-26-2006, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I sincerely hope that's not the case! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Superdome renovation - which included everything from extensive roof repair to sanitizing every seat - cost $185 million: $116 million from FEMA, $41 million from the Superdome Commission, $15 million from the NFL and $13 million from the state.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/15598552.htm

JasperDog94
09-26-2006, 07:33 AM
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/15598552.htm Those are MY tax dollars! :mad: :mad: :mad: :flaming: :flaming: :foul: :foul: :foul:

AggieJohn
09-26-2006, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Those are MY tax dollars! :mad: :mad: :mad: :flaming: :flaming: :foul: :foul: :foul: are they actually your tax dollars since this was in the state of Louisiana

pirate44
09-26-2006, 07:35 AM
are they actually your tax dollars since this was in the state of Louisiana
FEMA is federal, so they are federal funds

JasperDog94
09-26-2006, 07:36 AM
are they actually your tax dollars since this was in the state of Louisiana I pay Federal Income taxes and FEMA is a federal agency, so YES!:mad:

Phil C
09-26-2006, 08:06 AM
COME ON NOW!

THE LOUISIANA DOME IS IMPORTANT!!

:mad:

pirate44
09-26-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
COME ON NOW!

THE LOUISIANA DOME IS IMPORTANT!!

:mad:
more important than the homes, streets, etc.?

Adidas410s
09-26-2006, 08:15 AM
more important than the homes, streets, etc.?

according to some of the people in New Orleans...I would have to say yes!

pirate44
09-26-2006, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
according to some of the people in New Orleans...I would have to say yes!
i bet those people have season tickets

Phil C
09-26-2006, 08:21 AM
STREETS AND HOMES ARE IMPORTANT TOO! :mad:

Phil C
09-26-2006, 08:22 AM
SHOW SOME CONTEMPLATION AND COMPASSION! :mad:

injuredinmelee
09-26-2006, 08:26 AM
It is sickening that they would spend federal monies to repair the superdome when ovr half the city is still without power or water. This is a terrible lesson fo the community and the country. Ray Nagin is a racist pig that is incapable of leading a sound, intelligent government. Why is football so important? Why is it more important than electicity or water? Is entertainment that much more important? Is this the same theory that applies in the ghetto where there are houses that havent been painted in 20 years or shingles missing from the roof but there is a $30,000 car in the driveway with $2500 wheels and a $4000 STEREO?

greenpride
09-26-2006, 08:45 AM
By rebuilding the Superdome, you replace the number 1 revenue dollar in the state of LA. Just this one game last night will replenish the money spent on repairs to the dome. Businesses will reap benefits from the games and tax dollars will be generated. These tax dollars should be used for the people of LA. Remember, there are 8 home games, bowl game for college, and the way it is going, playoff games in the future. If you are concerned about the people who still don't have their homes and lives back in order (and I am one of them) tell your gov't to quit aiding all of these 3rd world countries every time something goes wrong and let's concentrate on taking care of our own here in the US of A.

pirate44
09-26-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by greenpride
By rebuilding the Superdome, you replace the number 1 revenue dollar in the state of LA. Just this one game last night will replenish the money spent on repairs to the dome.
since when does 1 game make $150 million dollars?

pirate44
09-26-2006, 08:59 AM
By rebuilding the Superdome, you replace the number 1 revenue dollar in the state of LA. Just this one game last night will replenish the money spent on repairs to the dome. Businesses will reap benefits from the games and tax dollars will be generated. These tax dollars should be used for the people of LA. Remember, there are 8 home games, bowl game for college, and the way it is going, playoff games in the future. If you are concerned about the people who still don't have their homes and lives back in order (and I am one of them) tell your gov't to quit aiding all of these 3rd world countries every time something goes wrong and let's concentrate on taking care of our own here in the US of A.
or even better yet, we can encourage more americans to get off the government teet and quit relying on the U.S. for everything.

injuredinmelee
09-26-2006, 09:27 AM
since when does 1 game make $150 million dollars?

One game doenst make even close to that in revenue. Football is not the number one revenue source. Where in the hades did you get this crap load of information? Tourism is probably one of the biggest revenue generators. Of course oil and gas are the biggest i would imagine with gambling being way ahead of football revenue.

injuredinmelee
09-26-2006, 09:40 AM
or even better yet, we can encourage more americans to get off the government teet and quit relying on the U.S. for everything.

AMEN BRUTHA!!! Or SISTAH!!! lol

thee seems to be a problem in all of the world where they believe that the American Govt will foot everyones bill. It is time that everyone started fending for themselves. There are plenty of opportunities available in America. Its readily available for those that want to work and make life better themselves.

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2006, 10:05 AM
no because bon jovi made 43 houses, i saw oprah No matter if you like her or not, she has contributed ALOT to help rebuild that area.....she has gotten others to join with her, to do this......it's easy to sit in your nice house and make jokes, but it's no laughing matter to those who lost everything and then were handed keys to their new home, thanks to her .....and so what if she said she has white people working for her...I'm as white as you can get, and that doesn't bother me in the least bit.
:D :D

pirate44
09-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
No matter if you like her or not, she has contributed ALOT to help rebuild that area.....she has gotten others to join with her, to do this......it's easy to sit in your nice house and make jokes, but it's no laughing matter to those who lost everything and then were handed keys to their new home, thanks to her .....and so what if she said she has white people working for her...I'm as white as you can get, and that doesn't bother me in the least bit.
:D :D
the context she used that statement was showing how degrading it was for her mother to be doing it, but now she has only white people doing it for her.....thats what if!

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2006, 10:16 AM
the context she used that statement was showing how degrading it was for her mother to be doing it, but now she has only white people doing it for her.....thats what if! AND now you can see how black people have felt for ages......not a good feeling, huh? :(

Adidas410s
09-26-2006, 10:22 AM

Those 3rd world countries contribute more to our economy and the well being of our nation than do those who have not rebuilt their homes in New Orleans. They were not victimized...nobody was out to get them...THEY CHOSE TO LIVE BELOW SEA LEVEL!!!

pirate44
09-26-2006, 10:24 AM
AND now you can see how black people have felt for ages......not a good feeling, huh? :(
w/ all due respect, that is an idiotic statement

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2006, 10:26 AM
w/ all due respect, that is an idiotic statement Is it??? Maybe I didn't put it correctly, but you do see my point?? :thinking:

injuredinmelee
09-26-2006, 10:27 AM
w/ all due respect, that is an idiotic statement

You are right it is ridiculous.

injuredinmelee
09-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Is it??? Maybe I didn't put it correctly, but you do see my point?? :thinking:

I dont see your point. What Oprah said is racism no matter how you try to spin it. What would the outcry be like if a white person had said the oposite? They would be villified in the media.

pirate44
09-26-2006, 10:30 AM
Is it??? Maybe I didn't put it correctly, but you do see my point?? :thinking:
if your point is that i coulndt have understood what black people go though until i read her statement, then no, i dont see your point. if your point was that reverse discrimination is ok becuase it rights past wrongs, then, no, i dont see your point. if your point is that Oprah is a self promoting, discriminating, egotistical celebrity hog, id have to say :thumbsup:

SintonFan
09-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
AMEN BRUTHA!!! Or SISTAH!!! lol

thee seems to be a problem in all of the world where they believe that the American Govt will foot everyones bill. It is time that everyone started fending for themselves. There are plenty of opportunities available in America. Its readily available for those that want to work and make life better themselves.
p44 is a brutha...
44inarow is a sista...
:nerd:

SintonFan
09-26-2006, 10:33 AM
AND now you can see how black people have felt for ages......not a good feeling, huh? :(
When do two wrongs make a "right"?:confused:

44INAROW
09-26-2006, 10:39 AM
DANG IT :doh: I tried to stay out of this one..

I quit watching Oprah the day she said "WE OWE THE PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS AN APOLOGY" (or something to that effect) I don't OWE them anything, if I choose to offer assistance, then fine but I don't OWE them anything It's all about CHOICES - some folks need to learn to make better choices and do better for themselves and quit waiting on someone to bail them out.. Ok I'm off my soapbox now :D

AP Panther Fan
09-26-2006, 10:41 AM

greenpride
09-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Where do you think 99% of all those people were at before the game. They were eating, drinking, staying in hotels, visiting New Orleans tourist spots, SPENDING MONEY. What were they doing during the game, spending money, all taxable items. I know more about revenue and what a football brings in than you know about where your next meal is coming from.

pirate44
09-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Where do you think 99% of all those people were at before the game. They were eating, drinking, staying in hotels, visiting New Orleans tourist spots, SPENDING MONEY. What were they doing during the game, spending money, all taxable items. I know more about revenue and what a football brings in than you know about where your next meal is coming from.
my next meal is coming from Sonic. how exactly did last nights game make 150 million bucks? :thinking:

vet93
09-26-2006, 10:50 AM
Ya Ya...I understand your point! The fact that people of color have had to endure racism for many years in this country is valid. However, Oprah's comment was not in the spirit of what you are saying. Her comment bragging about hiring "whites" to do menial jobs in order to perpetuate servitude over them is just as dangerous and mean spirited as the "original racists". It is not the fact that she hires white people to do a certain job...it is the fact that she brags about it from a racial standpoint.

In regards to the Superdome...the reason, and I am not saying that I agree with it, that so much was put into the Superdome from FEMA was that the Superdome is the primary income producing venue for New Orleans. Not just sports events, but almost every week the Superdome hosts conventions, rally's, etc...The amount of dollars brought into the city by these events is enormous.

Adidas410s
09-26-2006, 10:52 AM

wow...how long did it take you to figure out what people do before and during a football game??? I could have never guessed. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
09-26-2006, 10:53 AM
my next meal is coming from Sonic. how exactly did last nights game make 150 million bucks? :thinking:

easy...Daly and Barkley were seen at the blackjack tables for 2 days straight before the game! :eek:

pirate44
09-26-2006, 10:55 AM
easy...Daly and Barkley were seen at the blackjack tables for 2 days straight before the game! :eek:
LOL....in that case, id say NOLA came out ahead :D

pirate44
09-26-2006, 10:59 AM
i lied. actually ill be having a can of Hill Country Fare chicken noodle soup. mmm...mmmm....pretty good

pirate4state
09-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
... never a dull moment, huh? :D

pirate44
09-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
never a dull moment, huh? :D
its much more funnerer to get in the wirlwind

AP Panther Fan
09-26-2006, 11:41 AM
never a dull moment, huh? :D

right?!

I tried to read a bit yesterday and everything I opened just ticked me off so I actually worked.;) :D

pirate4state
09-26-2006, 11:50 AM
right?!

I tried to read a bit yesterday and everything I opened just ticked me off so I actually worked.;) :D

Yesterday was a full moon on the downlow!

44INAROW
09-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Yesterday was a full moon on the downlow!

I had a feeling it was "that time of the month" :D :D :D :D

pirate44
09-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I had a feeling it was "that time of the month" :D :D :D :D
i must hve missed it

AP Panther Fan
09-26-2006, 12:01 PM
I think it was the "sign thread" and "pick-em thread" that made me want to toss my computer across the office.:rolleyes:

Thank goodness it's Tuesday!

pirate44
09-26-2006, 12:03 PM
I think it was the "sign thread" and "pick-em thread" that made me want to toss my computer across the office.:rolleyes:

Thank goodness it's Tuesday!
i definatel missed the pick-em thread, but i was warned thank goodness. the sign thread was pretty funny

sweetwater07
09-26-2006, 12:05 PM
....they spent over $100 million in FEMA funds (plus a lot more in state, local, and NFL $$$) to repair the Superdome, but there are thousands of homes in New Orleans still in disrepair?

if they had insurance...they wouldn't be in too much trouble!!!

pirate44
09-26-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
if they had insurance...they wouldn't be in too much trouble!!! im not 100% convinced, but id lean to that thinking too. i know that since i have insurance id probably get overlooked by fema if something of that magnitude hit this way. i just want one of those debit cards that are accepted at bars and high class department stores;)

Blastoderm55
09-26-2006, 12:08 PM
if they had insurance...they wouldn't be in too much trouble!!!

Aren't the insurance companies refusing a lot of claims with the argument that the homes were damaged due to wind as opposed to water? I remember that from a while back and wasn't sure if they had honored the policies of those homeowners afterall.

pirate44
09-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Aren't the insurance companies refusing a lot of claims with the argument that the homes were damaged due to wind as opposed to water? I remember that from a while back and wasn't sure if they had honored the policies of those homeowners afterall.
maybe 44inarow knows the answer to that one

sweetwater07
09-26-2006, 12:11 PM

those ppl know that living close to the coast...comes with that kind of danger...its not if its going to happen but when!!!.....have some common sense and don't live somewhere if you can't afford to rebuild after just a catastrophe......is it just me or is Katrina "sad stories" getting really old!!!...happened a year ago...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Blastoderm55
09-26-2006, 12:15 PM
those ppl know that living close to the coast...comes with that kind of danger...its not if its going to happen but when!!!.....have some common sense and don't live somewhere if you can't afford to rebuild after just a catastrophe......is it just me or is Katrina "sad stories" getting really old!!!...happened a year ago...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not everyone can just afford to pack up and leave on a whim. :rolleyes: As for getting old, believe me, if the response to a catastrophic storm hitting Florida had been this inept, we'd still be seeing 24/7 coverage.

pirate44
09-26-2006, 12:21 PM
hey!!! yall are getting off the original topic of bashing oprah!!:mad: :mad:

injuredinmelee
09-26-2006, 12:30 PM
Not everyone can just afford to pack up and leave on a whim. :rolleyes: As for getting old, believe me, if the response to a catastrophic storm hitting Florida had been this inept, we'd still be seeing 24/7 coverage.

I dont think we could absolutely have any more publicity. As far as response what the HELL would everyone had done different? Everyone knew that storm was coming do you think that a recue and response effort of that magnitude could be put together in 24 hours? I figure that everyone assumed as I did thaqt people would have heeded the warning and gotten out of dodge.

As far as culpability in living on the coast I ahve to say you have to accept a little bit of the blame. Esp if you were below sea level. I used to get so tired of these people that live along the mississippi river and it would flood and their house would get destroyed and they would build right back in the same spot. They shouldnt even be able to buy insurance. IF you put yourself in a bad position so be it take the blame.

Adidas410s
09-26-2006, 01:05 PM
hey!!! yall are getting off the original topic of bashing oprah!!:mad: :mad:

I know. I was liking that part. Especially cuz one of my good friends is a HUGE Oprah fan and is will refute anything negative that is said about Oprah. Can somebody find that "white person" quote at an actual site???

pirate44
09-26-2006, 01:14 PM
I know. I was liking that part. Especially cuz one of my good friends is a HUGE Oprah fan and is will refute anything negative that is said about Oprah. Can somebody find that "white person" quote at an actual site???
link (http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/25/oprah-lords-over-white-folk-talks-poop-on-xm/)

44INAROW
09-26-2006, 01:36 PM
maybe 44inarow knows the answer to that one
i am TRYINg to stay out of this :D :D I will offer this though - If you live on the coast or in a low lying area (New Orleans is BELOW SEA LEVEL) and don't have flood insurance - SEPARATE FROM HOMEOWNERS insurance - you are taking a risk.. HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER RISING WATER - no matter where or how it rises (tidal surge, river rising, excessive rain run-off etc) ......... Example - my house is 4.4 miles from the nearest river. In Oct 1998, the house (along with all the others in the subdivision) had anywhere from 39 inches to 4 feet of water in it. There was only 1 house in the subdivision that had proper coverage (and it wasn't ours) I have a feeling - 98% of us have flood insurance NOW - Again, it's all about making the right choice - The problem as i understand it in New Orleans, Mississippi and Ala from the Katrina damage is determining what exactly did the damage: Did high winds destroy the home before the flood waters washed it away etc. There again, if you have BOTH policies, they SHOULD work that out together. Flood is a FEDERAL program (written on public companies' paper, but backed by the govt.) Texas Windstorm Asso is the company that writes Wind, Hurricane and Hail coverage in the Tier 1 and Tier 2 areas of the state when "standard" markets exclude the Wind and Hail. It is a State Based Program used. As the companies start excluding wind and hail, more folks will learn more about them I am sure **good luck*** I have no idea if La, Miss and Ala have a "windstorm pool" or how they do it. I don't pretend to think Ins Companies are blameless in any of this, I just work for an agency for a paycheck like everyone else does - hope this explains something :)

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2006, 01:50 PM
if your point is that i coulndt have understood what black people go though until i read her statement, then no, i dont see your point. if your point was that reverse discrimination is ok becuase it rights past wrongs, then, no, i dont see your point. if your point is that Oprah is a self promoting, discriminating, egotistical celebrity hog, id have to say :thumbsup: Oh man, I was just TRYING to say....oh heck, I'm lost now! I was just saying that black people have been doing "degrading" jobs for white people for centuries....and the white population had no prob with it....so why is it such an outcry when the races are reversed? I think it's bad both ways. If she said that and meant it to be racist, then shame on her. But the lady has put her money where her mouth is....you can't agrue with that.

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Ya Ya...I understand your point! The fact that people of color have had to endure racism for many years in this country is valid. However, Oprah's comment was not in the spirit of what you are saying. Her comment bragging about hiring "whites" to do menial jobs in order to perpetuate servitude over them is just as dangerous and mean spirited as the "original racists". It is not the fact that she hires white people to do a certain job...it is the fact that she brags about it from a racial standpoint.

In regards to the Superdome...the reason, and I am not saying that I agree with it, that so much was put into the Superdome from FEMA was that the Superdome is the primary income producing venue for New Orleans. Not just sports events, but almost every week the Superdome hosts conventions, rally's, etc...The amount of dollars brought into the city by these events is enormous. [Thanks for seeing what I was TRYING to say.....I understand what she said and how she said it is WRONG. I am not defending her or anyone that is racist. I will however give thanks to ANYONE who takes money outta their pockets to help the less fortunate, no matter what they represent. I think she does alot of good for her race(and not only her race!) and I guess that's her choice, it's her money. AND about the Superdome, I totally agree, football games are just one venue that is held there...it doesn't sit idle the rest of the time! Man, that's alot of money tho!!! Whew!!

pirate44
09-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Oh man, I was just TRYING to say....oh heck, I'm lost now! I was just saying that black people have been doing "degrading" jobs for white people for centuries....and the white population had no prob with it....so why is it such an outcry when the races are reversed? I think it's bad both ways. If she said that and meant it to be racist, then shame on her. But the lady has put her money where her mouth is....you can't agrue with that.
you seem to have no problem lumping all white people into a category. equating race with degrading jobs doesnt make sense to me. i worked $3.80 per hour side by side illegals in the cotton fields and thought, "wow, ive got money i didnt have when i was sitting on my butt at home. not thinking it degrading. you do what you have to do to get by. i address every so called degrading job employee with "yes (or no) sir/maam. in my opinion its only degrading if you degrade them. since your first post in this thread you seem to think all white people are the same. the fact is all people arent the same and id appreciate you not insulting me.

SWMustang
09-26-2006, 02:53 PM
So if a storm is approaching, wouldn't it be easier just to burn your house down to alleviate any confusion as to which policy you need to file damages under? :confused: :D

i am TRYINg to stay out of this :D :D I will offer this though - If you live on the coast or in a low lying area (New Orleans is BELOW SEA LEVEL) and don't have flood insurance - SEPARATE FROM HOMEOWNERS insurance - you are taking a risk.. HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER RISING WATER - no matter where or how it rises (tidal surge, river rising, excessive rain run-off etc) ......... Example - my house is 4.4 miles from the nearest river. In Oct 1998, the house (along with all the others in the subdivision) had anywhere from 39 inches to 4 feet of water in it. There was only 1 house in the subdivision that had proper coverage (and it wasn't ours) I have a feeling - 98% of us have flood insurance NOW - Again, it's all about making the right choice - The problem as i understand it in New Orleans, Mississippi and Ala from the Katrina damage is determining what exactly did the damage: Did high winds destroy the home before the flood waters washed it away etc. There again, if you have BOTH policies, they SHOULD work that out together. Flood is a FEDERAL program (written on public companies' paper, but backed by the govt.) Texas Windstorm Asso is the company that writes Wind, Hurricane and Hail coverage in the Tier 1 and Tier 2 areas of the state when "standard" markets exclude the Wind and Hail. It is a State Based Program used. As the companies start excluding wind and hail, more folks will learn more about them I am sure **good luck*** I have no idea if La, Miss and Ala have a "windstorm pool" or how they do it. I don't pretend to think Ins Companies are blameless in any of this, I just work for an agency for a paycheck like everyone else does - hope this explains something :) :confused: :D

pirate44
09-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
So if a storm is approaching, wouldn't it be easier just to burn your house down to alleviate any confusion as to which policy you need to file damages under? :confused: :D

:confused: :D
ROFLMPWBO:D only on the downlow

spiveyrat
09-26-2006, 03:06 PM

Then, I think it becomes insurance fraud.

44INAROW
09-26-2006, 03:08 PM

Oh, believe me, this happens :rolleyes: :D and yes, it most certainly is Insurance Fraud.... :p

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2006, 03:09 PM
you seem to have no problem lumping all white people into a category. equating race with degrading jobs doesnt make sense to me. i worked $3.80 per hour side by side illegals in the cotton fields and thought, "wow, ive got money i didnt have when i was sitting on my butt at home. not thinking it degrading. you do what you have to do to get by. i address every so called degrading job employee with "yes (or no) sir/maam. in my opinion its only degrading if you degrade them. since your first post in this thread you seem to think all white people are the same. the fact is all people arent the same and id appreciate you not insulting me. OH GOOD LORD......FORGET IT...(I was speaking historically here...you know 'slaves"...I didn't mean to imply all white people are the same, good grief, I apologize!!!!!) :( :( :(

Blastoderm55
09-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Then, I think it becomes insurance fraud.

Not if the storm washes away the evidence. :cool:

SWMustang
09-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Oh, believe me, this happens :rolleyes: :D and yes, it most certainly is Insurance Fraud.... :p

I'm not too surprised to hear it would be insurance fraud, but I am suprised it's been tried before. Guess there are folks "smarter" than me. :rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
09-26-2006, 03:51 PM
OH GOOD LORD......FORGET IT...(I was speaking historically here...you know 'slaves"...I didn't mean to imply all white people are the same, good grief, I apologize!!!!!) :( :( :(

how long ago was slavery? If I hear one more person make an excuse for the actions of people now because of Slavery im gonna freaking scream. Its long over get over it! Heck istn affirmative action enough? Is their not preferential treatment in other areas does that count for anything? Start you a United White boy College Fund see how that flies. Start you a White College Athletic League and see how that flies. Start you an League of Anglo Citizens see how far you get with that.

44INAROW
09-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Not if the storm washes away the evidence. :cool:

but then, how do they prove it burned if it washes away? - oh what a tangled web :D :D :D :D

Blastoderm55
09-26-2006, 04:15 PM
D'oh! :doh: