PDA

View Full Version : In spite of Milam Co. Baptist concerns

CenTexSports
09-25-2006, 03:23 PM
Next week there is going to be a bike rally in Milam County at Apache Pass. The organizers are hoping for over 3000 participants. The County Com had to approve this. The County Judge was all for it but the Sheriff voiced concerns about after hours drinking, drugs, and nudity. After he voiced his concerns, the approval came through with flying colors.

44INAROW
09-25-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
but the Sheriff voiced concerns about after hours drinking, drugs, and nudity.

I know what this means, but it just sounds kinda funny :D
I guess it's ok to be drinking, doing drugs and having nudity during "normal hours" :p :p :p - You know how rowdy those "biker types" are huh Old Green? ** just playing guys ;)

CenTexSports
09-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Yea, I took this part out of context. There will be private security during the day and the sheriff was commenting about after they were gone.

Phil C
09-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Cen I admire the Baptist Church.

Old Tiger
09-25-2006, 03:33 PM
I'll probably go out there even if I'm not the biker type :D

Bullaholic
09-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Next week there is going to be a bike rally in Milam County at Apache Pass. The organizers are hoping for over 3000 participants. The County Com had to approve this. The County Judge was all for it but the Sheriff voiced concerns about after hours drinking, drugs, and nudity. After he voiced his concerns, the approval came through with flying colors.

No prob---G2 will be in a another part of the state that week. :D

Old Green
09-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I know what this means, but it just sounds kinda funny :D
I guess it's ok to be drinking, doing drugs and having nudity during "normal hours" :p :p :p - You know how rowdy those "biker types" are huh Old Green? ** just playing guys ;) Stuff happens:D :devil: :D