PDA

View Full Version : Adidas

pirate4state
09-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Love the new avatar!! :thumbsup:

Ari Gold loves you!! :D

Adidas410s
09-25-2006, 03:15 PM
I think I'm going to go buy this shirt tonight...

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/images/us/local/products/productsall/p240503b.jpg

pirate4state
09-25-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I think I'm going to go buy this shirt tonight...

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/images/us/local/products/productsall/p240503b.jpg There is one very important word missing!!!!! :cool: ROFL! He has so many great lines!!! :clap:

injuredinmelee
09-25-2006, 03:24 PM
i got caught up on season 3 this weekend. MY gf is hooked now too she just wont admit it. She loves Lloyd.

Adidas410s
09-25-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
i got caught up on season 3 this weekend. MY gf is hooked now too she just wont admit it. She loves Lloyd.

I had never watched the show until I saw the episode after "Vegas Baby, Vegas" where the old guy first proposes the Ramones movie. Once I saw that episode, I went out and bought the 1st 2 seasons on DVD and watched them in like 3 days. I'm still waiting Season 3 to come out so I can watch all of it too. I did hear that there are going to be either 6 or 8 more episodes to Season 3 that will begin early next year. Some sources say they will run after Sopranos starting in January and others say it will start once the Sopranos ends in March and then Season 4 will start after the end of Season 3.5...I guess we'll see.

Adidas410s
09-25-2006, 03:29 PM

Adidas410s
09-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
There is one very important word missing!!!!! :cool: ROFL! He has so many great lines!!! :clap:

AUDIENCE APPROPRIATE!!! :mad:

vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds
vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds
vBulletin Message
vBulletin Message
vBulletin Message

:foul::foul::foul::foul:

***??? It's been over a minute now and this still hasn't posted!!!

pirate4state
09-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
i got caught up on season 3 this weekend. MY gf is hooked now too she just wont admit it. She loves Lloyd. haha - It is the best show!!! :thumbsup: It took me a little while to admit it too. ;)

I think they are re-airing episodes now. Adidas I have heard too that there will be 8 episodes when Sopranos returns!! WOOHOO!!!

Ari can't be gone...he IS the show!! :(

Adidas410s
09-25-2006, 03:34 PM
yeah I doubt that they get rid of Ari. When searching for that info I came across info on the last episode that they ran...so I've got a pretty good idea about what's going on right now.

pirate4state
09-25-2006, 03:37 PM
yeah I doubt that they get rid of Ari. When searching for that info I came across info on the last episode that they ran...so I've got a pretty good idea about what's going on right now. :thinking: Oh really??? Please share!

Adidas410s
09-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking: Oh really??? Please share!
No I don't know what's going to happen. I just meant I know what happened in the last episode even though I haven't watched Season 3....and based on that I don't think they'll get rid of Ari.

pirate4state
09-25-2006, 03:42 PM
No I don't know what's going to happen. I just meant I know what happened in the last episode even though I haven't watched Season 3....and based on that I don't think they'll get rid of Ari. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh....gotcha ya. The other night I caught the, errr....how do I say this....three's a crowd episode from this season. If you didn't catch this season from the beginning you may want to check the HBO website for re-air schedules. :thumbsup: