PDA

View Full Version : Rita....

Adidas410s
09-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Kellye needs some "education" on certain phrases that I don't feel comfortable talking to her about. Please assist accordingly! ;)

pirate4state
09-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Kellye needs some "education" on certain phrases that I don't feel comfortable talking to her about. Please assist accordingly! ;) :eek: This should get interesting!!! :D

Ranger Mom
09-25-2006, 02:41 PM
She didn't know either!!:p

pirate4state
09-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
She didn't know either!!:p I DID TOO!!! :mad:

Ranger Mom
09-25-2006, 02:44 PM
Okay....she drew me a picture!!:eek: :eek:

Um....thanks for the info!!:blush: :helpme:

SideBurnWillie
09-25-2006, 02:44 PM
Mothers
In
Lasting
Friendships

:D :D

Ranger Mom
09-25-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
Mothers
In
Lasting
Friendships

:D :D

LOL!! I already knew what THAT one was!;)

SideBurnWillie
09-25-2006, 02:46 PM
LOL!! I already knew what THAT one was!;)

My Bad........ :D

CenTexSports
09-25-2006, 02:49 PM
I used to work with a middle age Mom (a good Baptist lady) who did not know a few things. A couple of guys were talking one day and she had no clue what they were talking about and they had to draw her a picture. It was the funniest thing I ever saw. Over a couple of years, she got quite an education.

Ranger Mom
09-25-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I used to work with a middle age Mom (a good Baptist lady) who did not know a few things. A couple of guys were talking one day and she had no clue what they were talking about and they had to draw her a picture. It was the funniest thing I ever saw. Over a couple of years, she got quite an education.

I have 2 teenage boys, 2 boys in their early 20's, and a teenage girl....there isn't much I haven't heard!!!

Unfortunately!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
09-25-2006, 02:57 PM
I have 2 teenage boys, 2 boys in their early 20's, and a teenage girl....there isn't much I haven't heard!!!

Unfortunately!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: well except that one thing. ;) :p :p :D

Mot'r Boat'r
09-25-2006, 02:58 PM

Unfortunately!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i bet i could learn you a lesson or too....

Ranger Mom
09-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Mot'r Boat'r
i bet i could learn you a lesson or too....

Actually...you did, you just don't realize it!!:kiss: :D

Phil C
09-25-2006, 03:11 PM

Cen I admire the Baptist Church.

CenTexSports
09-25-2006, 03:19 PM
Me too, they are a bunch of onery folks waiting to get wild when the opportunity presents itself.

Ranger Mom
09-25-2006, 03:27 PM
Me too, they are a bunch of onery folks waiting to get wild when the opportunity presents itself.

:devil: :devil:

It's "ORNERY"!!:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Phil C
09-25-2006, 03:34 PM

One thing a Baptist will not do though Cen is drink anything with alcohol in it. I respect that.

Adidas410s
09-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
One thing a Baptist will not do though Cen is drink anything with alcohol in it. I respect that.
you need to meet more Baptists!

JHS_c/o_06'
09-25-2006, 03:40 PM
i thought this was going to be a thread about hurrican Rita.....and how it messed everything up...like...exactly a year ago....give or take a day or two. But i guess everyone already forgot what happened to us....:(

pirate4state
09-25-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
i thought this was going to be a thread about hurrican Rita.....and how it messed everything up...like...exactly a year ago....give or take a day or two. But i guess everyone already forgot what happened to us....:( Haven't forgotten...Rita just happens to be my name.

GreenMonster
09-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you need to meet more Baptists!

That ain't no lie. Hey Phil, I'll set you up to meet most of the Baptists I know if you can be at the Pleasant Valley Grocery (should read BEER STORE) about noon next Sunday. Iowa Park is dry as a bone, but the PVG is only 4 miles down the road! Thank the Lord for Mark and Phylis's. :D