PDA

View Full Version : A great movie on Lifetime Movie Network today! (NF)

Phil C
09-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Many think I only like old movies but this one is a 2006 made for tv movie and is great. It is called "A Little Thing Called Murder" and will be shown on Lifetime Movie Network today (Monday) at 1:30 P.M. I am sure it will be repeated soon but I am not sure when and this one is worth recording and watching later. It is the story about Sante Kimes and her son Ken who go on a murder spree, larceny, and emblezzlement from the late 80s to 1998. This is a true story which makes it more errie. There is an ealier version made in 2001 with Mary Tyler Moore that I have not seen so I can't compare the versions but this movie is terrific with a great cast with Judy Davis as Sante and Jonathan Jackson as Ken. Judy Davis is magnificient in it and the movie is great but her performance carries this movie and is entertaining to watch by itself. Have fun! Hope you get to see it!

Phil C
09-25-2006, 11:17 AM
It was just by accident that I watched it last night. My wife goes for these Lifetime movies but I don't care for them and usually watch sports or something else but last night I happened to see the movie near the first and got interested in watching this one. This one is a gem and great.

Adidas410s
09-25-2006, 11:21 AM
I need earlier notice Phil!!! :mad:

Phil C
09-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I need earlier notice Phil!!! :mad:

I understand. But I am sure it will be rerun and will post it.