09-25-2006, 09:51 AM
who will win?

AggieJohn
09-25-2006, 09:53 AM
welcome mr. yoe

Phantom Stang
09-25-2006, 10:01 AM
Welcome!!:)

Based on tradition alone, I'm going with Cameron.

texas'10
09-25-2006, 10:38 AM
Well, Cameron should win. In the last couple of games it took them a while to get started. If they can get started off on the right foot, minimize the penalties, they should be unstoppable.

Bearkat
09-25-2006, 11:49 AM
The YOEMEN will get the victory.

theyoefnshow
09-26-2006, 02:11 AM
I wonder if anyone from C-town remembers the last time we played Lorena? It was from the "forgotten" 1-9 season from a few years back. Lorena shut us out 55-0. Not to mention, the Leps didn't even go to playoffs that year. I think it's time to get a lil payback on that one......

87 TIGER
09-26-2006, 06:48 AM
Yoe by 21

Intensity
09-26-2006, 08:16 AM
Cameron will kill them. West beat the pee out of Lorena.

Darren
09-26-2006, 09:51 AM
I don't know much about Lorena but Cameron has gotten off to a slow start. Playing a close game with 2a Lexington last week. Although Lexington is a top rated 2a team I think that if Cameron is a top ranked 3a team it shouldn't have been as close.

What is Lorena's record?

theyoefnshow
09-26-2006, 10:00 AM
slow start? 44 points against a playoff ready 4A school...34 points against a defending state champion (albeit a private school but 5 state titles in the last 8 years?) and though we stumbled against Gatesville, I think a rematch would yield different results. As for the 2A Lexington, 3 or so more starters to give the two way guys a break and those are potential quarterfinalists at least. You forget Marlin, Newton & Mart are also 2A and would give any 3a team a run for their money if not an outright defeat. Though they have dropped off a bit since the Gatesville loss, I look for Cameron to go over Hutto on Oct 13th for first week of district.

LHPfactory
09-26-2006, 10:28 AM
How about that game on November 10th?:thinking:
The HILL vs YOE

Bearkat
09-26-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
You forget Marlin, Newton & Mart are also 2A and would give any 3a team a run for their money if not an outright defeat.

I agree with you. I have first hand knowledge of Newton. The Eagles play as hard as any team that I have seen. I think they could beat 75% of the 3A teams in the state.

marlin fan
09-26-2006, 10:41 AM
lets go Lorena beat the YOE!!!

texas'10
09-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Darren
I don't know much about Lorena but Cameron has gotten off to a slow start. Playing a close game with 2a Lexington last week. Although Lexington is a top rated 2a team I think that if Cameron is a top ranked 3a team it shouldn't have been as close.

What is Lorena's record?

Yes, cameron will get the win. Just because a team stumbles or gets off to a slow start does not mean they cannot get up and goin for the next game. Week in and week out, teams practice for the game on Friday, nothing matters about what happened last week or the week before that. All that matters is this week.

texas'10
09-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by LHPfactory
How about that game on November 10th?:thinking:
The HILL vs YOE

This will be a good game. This will similar to last year's district title game when Cameron beat Hutto.

Gsquared
09-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Saw Yoe a couple of weeks ago, just not the same team as last year. Seems they werent quiet as good up front as the were, of course losing an athelete like Evans cant help either. However, I still think Yoe is pretty good.

Darren
09-26-2006, 11:32 AM
I still haven't heard what Lorena's record looks like.

But I will say that I will take Hutto over Cameron. If Cameron wins that matchup then I will become a believer.

I wish Giddings was still in district with you guys. That would be a battle like it was last year.

texas'10
09-26-2006, 11:43 AM
they still have a reciever with good talent. #23 has excellent talent. with 14, and 7 i think

theyoefnshow
09-26-2006, 11:48 AM
believe it or not, we have another superstar receiver this year but he's got double coverage on pretty much every play. Last week Lexington put 1 guy on him for one play and it ended up being 6 points. As for Lorena....umm.....not sure if they have a victory or not though they lost to Rogers this past week. Oh and thanks for the love marlin fan after the props I gave you guys!

marlin fan
09-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
Oh and thanks for the love marlin fan after the props I gave you guys! awww i didnt see it!! sorry lol hey i still picked yall to win though!

YoePride05
09-26-2006, 04:45 PM
I think we SHOULD beat Lorena but it all depends on whether or not we show up to play this week. I think we should have given Gatesville more of a run for the money and that the Lexington game shouldn't have been as tough as it was so we just have to decide how bad we want this win. I do think that because its homecoming we will be more fired up, and like theyoefnshow said earlier, we will be out for a little 55-0 revenge. So hopefully the Yoe will add a check mark in the win column. Let's go Yoe!