PDA

View Full Version : Teri Hatcher/ Micheal Jackson

AggieJohn
09-25-2006, 08:42 AM
http://www.kiddlive.com/images/terrymichael.jpg

44INAROW
09-25-2006, 08:44 AM
speaking of Teri Hatcher, I was so tired when we got home last night that I fell asleep watching the Desparate Housewifes premiere - can anyone give me a quick synopsis of what I missed?

NateDawg39
09-25-2006, 08:44 AM
Wait...which one is who again?:confused:

BTEXDAD
09-25-2006, 08:46 AM
I've had fantasy of Teri Hatcher and you DESTROYED it, AJ!

NateDawg39
09-25-2006, 08:49 AM
Teri is the one on the right correct?

kaorder1999
09-25-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
speaking of Teri Hatcher, I was so tired when we got home last night that I fell asleep watching the Desparate Housewifes premiere - can anyone give me a quick synopsis of what I missed?

same ole same ole...

Susan (hatcher) is at the hospital with her man friend who got hit by the car. Hes in a coma and while there she meets another man there who has been at the hospital for while because his wife is in a coma. How conveinent huh? Well...they end up talking a lot and so on and so on...

Bree is proposed to by Orsen and she says yes. Early in the show it shows that Orsen gets mad at his wife and they make it look like he killed her. At their engagement party later Orsens neighbor shows up and tells everyone he killed his wife.

Gabrielle is living alone since Carlos cheated on her. The maid calls Eva a B$%&* so Eva tells her she will deport her as soon as she has the baby and that scares the Maid and she ends up running away. They find her soon after though.

Lynette is still mad because her husbands former lady keeps showing up everywhere with his daughter. They schedule a family Christmas photo and they want the love child to be in the photo. All of a sudden the momma places herself in teh picture too that is going to be sent out. For some odd reason they let her in the picture. Yeah...thats realistic!

At the end they show the buried body of someone which Im guessing is supposed to be Orsens wife...or ex wife. They granted him a divorce on grounds of abandonment.

99IHSMustang
09-25-2006, 10:10 AM
Maybe Michael can stunt double for Teri! :D

44INAROW
09-25-2006, 10:46 AM
thanks K99 - hope this season is a good one :cool:

LHSEagleFan
09-25-2006, 05:59 PM
You can go to abc.com and watch last nights episode on line.

STANG RED
09-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

I didnt see it either 44, but if previous patterns hold true, Im gonna guess 1/2 of the cast was either trying to kill, or have sex with the other 1/2 of the cast. Yep, that should just about cover it.;) :D
Any more questions?:devil:

crabman
09-25-2006, 09:45 PM
Bree got really turned on when she realized her man (Kyle McLachlan) knew that you could get water spots off stemware with undiluted red wine vinegar. Straight to the sack. :D

LHPfactory
09-27-2006, 08:27 AM
Man thats just plain messed up.... :eek: :eek: hahahahaha!

GreenMonster
09-27-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
http://www.kiddlive.com/images/terrymichael.jpg

I think Mike has nicer boobs. :D