PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside vs. Zapata

99IHSMustang
09-25-2006, 08:33 AM
I haven't heard much about Zapata this year and don't really know what they look like, but if Ingleside comes out flat like they did against PL its going to be a long night. However, if Ingleside comes out and plays like they did against TM and Miller it should be a good ball game.

Fish's mom
09-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Not making a prediction for this one. IF the booys I know show up then they should do good. But I figure I've had enough crow from last Friday that I'm full for awhile.

I think Zapata lost against West Oso a couple weeks ago. And thank God we don't don't travel their field this year.

GO MUSTANGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHOW THEM YOUR STUFF!!!!

District303aPastPlayer
09-25-2006, 11:57 AM
This is homecoming right?

Phil C
09-25-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Not making a prediction for this one. IF the booys I know show up then they should do good. But I figure I've had enough crow from last Friday that I'm full for awhile.

I think Zapata lost against West Oso a couple weeks ago. And thank God we don't don't travel their field this year.

GO MUSTANGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHOW THEM YOUR STUFF!!!!

BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

SintonFan_inAustin
09-25-2006, 01:18 PM
most teams can come out flat against TM and still win easy. PLC might just be peaking as a team and the loss of some starter for ya'll resulted in PLC pulling away with the win.

Fish's mom
09-27-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

Not again Phil C

Fish's mom
09-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
This is homecoming right?

YES!!