PDA

View Full Version : ND / Mich. St.

gobbler grad
09-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Mich. St. up 14-0 in 1st qtr.

piratebg
09-23-2006, 07:53 PM
MSU 17-0 and the first quarter is not over yet. They have completely dominated ND on both sides of the ball.

gobbler grad
09-23-2006, 08:00 PM
ND averaging little over a yd. per play...Brent M. says that is horrible...already has USC mad at him, now he's talking more smack about ND offense...I like it...:D

Cameron Crazy
09-23-2006, 08:03 PM
They should be dominating!

piratebg
09-23-2006, 08:07 PM
ND has gone to the no huddle and it pays off.

MSU 17
ND 7

gobbler grad
09-23-2006, 08:08 PM
ND strikes quick early in 2nd qtr. going with the no-huddle offense ...looks like a different team compared to 1st qtr.

17-7 Mich. St.

GOFOR2
09-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Notre Dame is probably the most overrated team in America.

GOFOR2
09-23-2006, 08:20 PM
But NBC seems to love them to death.

piratebg
09-23-2006, 08:21 PM
MSU 24
ND 7

On an int returned for touchdown. After review the play stands.

gobbler grad
09-23-2006, 08:26 PM
first Michigan, now Mich.St....:(

Bull19
09-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
Notre Dame is probably the most overrated team in America.

OVERREATED YES, BUT STILL A VERY GOOD TEAM. WELL COACHED. JUST BAD PERFORMANCE OUT OF QUINN LAST WEEK.,,,,,,,,,NICE FOURTH DOWN PLAY

piratebg
09-23-2006, 08:31 PM
MSU 27
ND 14

Going for it on 4th and 1 really paid off for the Irish.

gobbler grad
09-23-2006, 08:41 PM
MSU is pulling away from ND...31-14

WestTXLonghorn
09-23-2006, 09:01 PM
All i gotta say is.......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

I wonder if they're even going to let Quinn take the plane ride to New York for the Heisman ceremony.

WTF-82
09-23-2006, 09:11 PM
This game is similar to last year ND was down by 21 in the 3rd
before rallying back to send it to overtime.

gobbler grad
09-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Quinn hits TE for 62 yd TD pass...down by 10 early in 2nd half...

31-21 Mich.St.

piratebg
09-23-2006, 09:20 PM
ND takes their first possession of the second half all the down. MSU up 31-21.

gobbler grad
09-23-2006, 09:33 PM
with all that rain, it could get nasty now...:( may see some turnovers before long...

piratebg
09-23-2006, 10:13 PM
MSU 32-22

ND scores on a 45yd td pass but fails on the 2pt conversion.

piratebg
09-23-2006, 10:24 PM
MSU fumbles at their 25. ND scores but misses the EPA.

37-33

piratebg
09-23-2006, 10:30 PM
ND intercepts on third down and runs it in for the TD. ND is up for the first time tonight. 40-37

DU_stud04
09-23-2006, 10:30 PM
td nd..... extra point is good

40-37 with 2:53 to go

gobbler grad
09-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Mich. St. fans are stunned by what has happened...didn't see this coming...:thinking:

piratebg
09-23-2006, 10:35 PM
MSU just got too comfortable in the 2nd half. They let ND back in this game, and now they are paying for it.

piratebg
09-23-2006, 10:38 PM
4th and 1 for MSU at mid field with 37 seconds left, and they just burned their last time out.

piratebg
09-23-2006, 10:40 PM
1 and 10 at the ND 42. QB runs out of bounds to stop the clock on an option.

piratebg
09-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Int ND and this game is over. What a comeback by the Irish.

WestTXLonghorn
09-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Nice way to squeak out a win against a BAD Michigan State team. Poor Drew Stanton. . .that kid got absolutely NO blocking from his offense line in the second half. He and the Spartan offense looked like they had no idea what was going on there in the 4th quarter.

WTF-82
09-23-2006, 10:46 PM
OVER RATED OVER RATED// YEAH BABY GO IRISH !!!!!

HEART OF CHAMPION !!!!!

PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION TODAY !!!!!

Leopards,class of 75
09-23-2006, 10:47 PM
I caught the last 8 minutes of the game. What a come back for N.D.

shankbear
09-23-2006, 10:49 PM
I really didn't care. I hate them both. Maybe they will both lose the rest of their games.

WestTXLonghorn
09-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Michigan State probably won't go to a bowl game and if ND keeps playing like they are then they are definitely dropping the last game of their season to USC.

District303aPastPlayer
09-24-2006, 01:58 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Golden Domers!!!

:D:D

NDFootball
09-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn
Nice way to squeak out a win against a BAD Michigan State team. Poor Drew Stanton. . .that kid got absolutely NO blocking from his offense line in the second half. He and the Spartan offense looked like they had no idea what was going on there in the 4th quarter.

Of course...

Every team ND wins against is horrible right?

When they lose they're over rated?

hmmmm....

So much to say to that, but I'll save it for another thread.

GO IRISH

3afan
09-24-2006, 06:11 AM
dang - I fell asleep & missed it! :rolleyes:

WestTXLonghorn
09-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by NDFootball
Of course...

Every team ND wins against is horrible right?

When they lose they're over rated?

hmmmm....

So much to say to that, but I'll save it for another thread.

GO IRISH

So when Michigan State goes 5-7 this year are you going to be telling me they were a great football team?

Irish=joke.

Quinn=done with Heisman.

GOFOR2
09-24-2006, 09:25 AM
What the heck happened to the Spartans?
I couldnt keep my eyes opened and went to bed.

gobbler grad
09-24-2006, 09:29 AM
then you missed a heck of a comeback...I just didn't think it was possible...great game:clap:

pantherpop
09-24-2006, 10:25 AM
Wow, what a finish. ND will definitley have to play better defense to get any respect in the polls.

GreenMachine
09-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Go Irish!!!! :clap: That kind of comeback is good against any competition. Heck of a game. :eek:

Stownhorse
09-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
Go Irish!!!! :clap: That kind of comeback is good against any competition. Heck of a game. :eek:

I've come to the conclusion that ND just isnt that good and Brady Quinn is not performing like a Heisman canidate...his bud Samardja helps out with quinn's stats ALOT

GreenMachine
09-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Cannot disagree. :D

Old Tiger
09-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Stupid Notre Dame!:mad:

WTF-82
09-24-2006, 05:19 PM
I am going to tell you fellas something some of you longhorn fans. I have been reading some of your reples but, I assure
you if texas or any big 12 school played ND schedule year in and year out you would have struggled Texas has played one team that is worthy of a top 10 ranking Ohio and they got drove they will play Ou please OU will win but not because they are any good. Tech they are as good as UTEP. Nebraska maybe is a top 30 team.

But ND plays PENN ST,MICHIGAN,MICHIGAN ST.,USC,UCLA,
GEORGIA TECH, big diffrence than playing north texas and rice.

GreenMachine
09-24-2006, 05:23 PM
I agree. ND does not beat up on the JV's of the college world. I wish all the so called "elite" of college football had a schedule like ND.

WTF-82
09-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Georgia Tech would win the Big 12 North and compete for the whole title.

Old Tiger
09-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
Wow, what a finish. ND will definitley have to play better defense to get any respect in the polls. It's not possible. They are just not good on defense.

WTF-82
09-24-2006, 05:28 PM
AFTER Watching Penn St. saturday in OHIO State house I have to say them and Texas would be a hek of a contest I dont see texas much better than Penn st. I mean they had OHIO ST. on the ropes just made some mistakes late. But Texas never had a prayer to be honest I think OHIO ST. played terrible against Texas could of been 42-7.

Old Tiger
09-24-2006, 05:29 PM
I think Texas played crappy against Ohio State to be quite honest with all of you. The Texas team you will see at the end of the year will not be the same as the beginning. Colt will develop more and become quite the QB.

WTF-82
09-24-2006, 05:35 PM
TCU would win the Big 12. And to say Texas played crappy you are crazy Ohio St. played crappy Texas played as good as they could at home. But they looked good against Rice on the road last week and againt North Texas this team has Div 2 athletes
and lets see IOWA St. this team would lose to Navy big, another ND team on the schedule.

WTF-82
09-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Up next for ND PURDUE another undefeated team who is getting top 25 votes.

Up next for Texas, Sam Houstin st. LOL !!!!!!

Stownhorse
09-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Up next for ND PURDUE another undefeated team who is getting top 25 votes.

Up next for Texas, Sam Houstin st. LOL !!!!!!

Yea and Purdue will finish a game unlike michigan

WestTXLonghorn
09-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
TCU would win the Big 12. And to say Texas played crappy you are crazy Ohio St. played crappy Texas played as good as they could at home. But they looked good against Rice on the road last week and againt North Texas this team has Div 2 athletes
and lets see IOWA St. this team would lose to Navy big, another ND team on the schedule.

Yeah, because fumbling on the 1 yard line and letting it get returned to the 50 to set up the first tOSU TD is playing GREAT football. Getting away from the run whenever tOSU wasn't doing a damn thing to stop it is great football. And missing a starting DB and having to put in a brand new player is great football.....

You, sir, have just been nominated for the complete idiot award.

Did you even watch the damn game? It was 14-7 at half because of a perfect pass from Smith to Ginn with almost no time left. Texas made a ton of mistakes and was STILL in the game until late in the 4th.

I guarantee you we'd roll anyone in the Top 10 right now with all our guys healthy. USC and Michigan might be tough because our pass D is a little weak. . .everyone else we'd absolutely dominate. Yes, including Ohio State.

Your user name definitely describes your posts. People just go What the F***?

bulldogman06
09-24-2006, 08:19 PM
How can you say you would roll every team in the top 10? id pick 5 of them to beat you, and a 6th in ND who isnt even top 10.

Old Tiger
09-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Yeah, because fumbling on the 1 yard line and letting it get returned to the 50 to set up the first tOSU TD is playing GREAT football. Getting away from the run whenever tOSU wasn't doing a damn thing to stop it is great football. And missing a starting DB and having to put in a brand new player is great football.....

Did you even watch the damn game? It was 14-7 at half because of a perfect pass from Smith to Ginn with almost no time left. Texas made a ton of mistakes and was STILL in the game until late in the 4th.

I guarantee you we'd roll anyone in the Top 10 right now with all our guys healthy. USC and Michigan might be tough because our pass D is a little weak. . .everyone else we'd absolutely dominate. Yes, including Ohio State.

Your user name definitely describes your posts. People just go What the F***? The pass D isn't that bad. Most of Iowa States catches came off of Meyer leaving the pocket and it's hard to cover a reciever for 10 seconds.

WTF-82
09-24-2006, 11:12 PM
I am sorry WestTXLonghorn !!!!

I was not trying to make you cry!!! I was just telling the truth about Texas but look on the bright side I do think they are a top 20 team and they get to prove it in Dallas against OU.

See the diffrence in ND is that doesent matter if they are overrated or not all they have to do is survive there schedule and they will be in a BCS game the ND schedule is nasty tough. As far as Texas they play 2 games a year this season its Ohio state and got drove and now it is OU wich I dont think the sooners are that
tough but without sir Vince Young bailing the horns out I do not see the mighty super horns winning this one.

And thanks for the COMPLETE IDIOT AWARD. LOL !!!!!

NDFootball
09-25-2006, 12:56 AM

Your user name definitely describes your posts. People just go What the F***?

I'd say that idiot award goes to you. You want to talk about blowouts? How about in '03 when your magnificent Longhorns played OU and got spanked 65-13. All the Longhorn fans were saying the exact same things they are now. "We'd beat this team, and this one, and this one." I can't wait until ya'll get destroyed again. You're about to find out it's a harsh reality without Vince Young. Wait, you already have, UT got beat already and you're still talking trash about how good they are? Kinda sad seeing as OSU wasn't even close to playing good football. As far as your DB missing if he wouldn't have gone and acted a fool then they wouldn't have been in that situation would they? You're going to find out that without VY, Mack Brown can't win the big game. That's what he's good at, and all of you UT fans seem to forget that because you've won 1 championship in the last 30 some odd years, and you only won it because one player carried the team all the way through the NC game. If you want to discuss your Longhorns, try to do so without being a homer.

WestTXLonghorn
09-25-2006, 02:40 AM
I'd say that idiot award goes to you. You want to talk about blowouts? How about in '03 when your magnificent Longhorns played OU and got spanked 65-13. All the Longhorn fans were saying the exact same things they are now. "We'd beat this team, and this one, and this one." I can't wait until ya'll get destroyed again. You're about to find out it's a harsh reality without Vince Young. Wait, you already have, UT got beat already and you're still talking trash about how good they are? Kinda sad seeing as OSU wasn't even close to playing good football. As far as your DB missing if he wouldn't have gone and acted a fool then they wouldn't have been in that situation would they? You're going to find out that without VY, Mack Brown can't win the big game. That's what he's good at, and all of you UT fans seem to forget that because you've won 1 championship in the last 30 some odd years, and you only won it because one player carried the team all the way through the NC game. If you want to discuss your Longhorns, try to do so without being a homer.

Seriously. . .is that the ONLY argument you have bro? The tired old "Vince Young was your whole team, cry, whine, moan" argument?

You do know that we had a Top 10 defense last year right? You do know that contrary to the rumors. . .Vince DID NOT return kicks, make kicks, play on defense, call the plays, and drive the bus to and from games, right?

Sounds like sour grapes as usual from an irrelevant fan from a mediocre football squad.

Hey. . .I've said it before and I'll say it again. . .get back to us when Notre Shame wins a bowl game this millenium.

bulldogman06
09-25-2006, 02:46 AM
Yay, yall won the rose bowl last year, yay yall arent overrated even though Texas has lost the same amount of games as ND. Big difference though is that ND doesnt have to suspend their players for stupid reasons, ND has to play a tougher schedule, and ut does not have its all star qb to pull them outta the hole this year

WestTXLonghorn
09-25-2006, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
Yay, yall won the rose bowl last year, yay yall arent overrated even though Texas has lost the same amount of games as ND. Big difference though is that ND doesnt have to suspend their players for stupid reasons, ND has to play a tougher schedule, and ut does not have its all star qb to pull them outta the hole this year

Congrats on your analysis you mental giant you.

All I know is come seasons end the Horns will more than likely be 11-1 and ranked in the Top 5 easily. ND will be lucky to be ranked in the Top 25 even with all their hype and they'll be 10-2 at best and will have to use up all their media hype just to sneak their way into a BCS bowl game over a more deserving football team. Kinda like last year. . .

NDFootball
09-25-2006, 10:20 PM
Seriously. . .is that the ONLY argument you have bro? The tired old "Vince Young was your whole team, cry, whine, moan" argument?

You do know that we had a Top 10 defense last year right? You do know that contrary to the rumors. . .Vince DID NOT return kicks, make kicks, play on defense, call the plays, and drive the bus to and from games, right?

Sounds like sour grapes as usual from an irrelevant fan from a mediocre football squad.

Hey. . .I've said it before and I'll say it again. . .get back to us when Notre Shame wins a bowl game this millenium.

WELL....

Since you want to put it that way. Did you ever think that people keep using the Vince Young excuse because maybe...umm...hmm...it's true? Don't ask me though man I'm not a doctor. It seems like to me all you say is the same thing over and over again. You listen to all the ESPN analysts wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. All I hear from you is "ND is overhyped...Catholic money...blah...Brady Quinn sucks...blah...blah...blah..." So to answer your question, yes, there are a giant group of nuns that slide money under the table to ESPN, NBC, and everywhere else to get ND so much hype. As far as Brady Quinn being overrated, I'd much rather have him on my team than Colt McCoy, some mediocre QB from Jim Ned starting for a major college program. I'm sorry though, it's not your fault Mack Brown was too stupid to recruit a decent QB because he thought he'd have Vince Young back again this year.

As far as your defense from last year, it's pretty easy to look good against teams like UNT, Baylor, and Rice. Did you ever think that could be why their defense got ranked so high? Man they were so amazing in that game against SC, they held them to only 38 points. I don't know if you were too overjoyed Texas didn't choke last year to watch the game itself, but VY CARRIED that team to a victory. Or how about the year before, when UT played Michigan. He carried them through that game too, oh wait the kicker actually had to do something that game so I guess it wasn't ALL him.

:clap:

Congrats on that one. Can you make an intelligent argument or are you going to pull out the ND bowl record lately when you don't have anything else to say? Your turn....:clap:

WTF-82
09-25-2006, 11:23 PM
It is NOTRE DAME not notre shame //the two winningest football programs of all time Michigan and Notre Dame with ND 11 titles and with weiss and the great recruitting they will get another one soon. As for the super horns you dont really think Mack Brown will win another title without Vince Young do you not. Did vince coach this team also.

Texas will lose 2-3 games this season I have already said it and super west tex horn you know in your heart it is true.

Ohio state - spanked
OU- cant win this without Vince coaching for Mack
Nebraska- Colt will throw 3 oskies in this one /you do know what a oskie is do you. Lose by 3
Sam Houston St- Colt plays great against Div 2 talented teams I will give you the win here.

WTF-82
09-25-2006, 11:25 PM
COLLEGE FOOTBALL I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

WestTXLonghorn
09-26-2006, 01:56 AM
WELL....

Since you want to put it that way. Did you ever think that people keep using the Vince Young excuse because maybe...umm...hmm...it's true? Don't ask me though man I'm not a doctor. It seems like to me all you say is the same thing over and over again. You listen to all the ESPN analysts wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. All I hear from you is "ND is overhyped...Catholic money...blah...Brady Quinn sucks...blah...blah...blah..." So to answer your question, yes, there are a giant group of nuns that slide money under the table to ESPN, NBC, and everywhere else to get ND so much hype. As far as Brady Quinn being overrated, I'd much rather have him on my team than Colt McCoy, some mediocre QB from Jim Ned starting for a major college program. I'm sorry though, it's not your fault Mack Brown was too stupid to recruit a decent QB because he thought he'd have Vince Young back again this year.

As far as your defense from last year, it's pretty easy to look good against teams like UNT, Baylor, and Rice. Did you ever think that could be why their defense got ranked so high? Man they were so amazing in that game against SC, they held them to only 38 points. I don't know if you were too overjoyed Texas didn't choke last year to watch the game itself, but VY CARRIED that team to a victory. Or how about the year before, when UT played Michigan. He carried them through that game too, oh wait the kicker actually had to do something that game so I guess it wasn't ALL him.

:clap:

Congrats on that one. Can you make an intelligent argument or are you going to pull out the ND bowl record lately when you don't have anything else to say? Your turn....:clap:

1. The ESPN analysts act like they want to lose their virginity to ND every single year that have a half decent football team. No different this year.

2. Fact of the matter is we won the championship last year while idiots like you were talking about how Vince couldn't throw and how dumb he was and all those other lame excuses. We then beat the "greatest football team of all time" or w/e they got annointed and embarrassed Matty L. and Reggie B. in front of the whole nation.

3. Our defense is stellar, especially at stopping the run. You try and justify that they aren't good by saying they only look good against bad competition. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but ND's defense looks plain sorry no matter what competition they face!

4. Georgia Tech took you to the wire. They are an ok football team. Nothing special. Michigan. . .who will have at least 1, if not 2 losses, by the end of the season came into your house at put the game away by halftime. When the Horns got beat by Ohio State we kept the score 14-7 at half and 17-7 until late in the 4th. We also only gained 22 less yards of offense than they did and we did all this missing a starting DB, starting LB, and others. The Domers then squeaked out a win against a mediocre to BAD Michigan State team. The Spartans record last year was 5-6, the year before that. . .5-7. You have to go back to '03 to find their last winning season when they squeaked out 8 wins.

5. With our schedule we will have beaten potentially 3-4 Top 25 football teams before bowl games (Iowa State, Nebraska, and Oklahoma). Notre Shame will have beaten ZERO. Unless you actually think that you guys are going to beat USC in their own backyard with that terrible defense and spluttering offense. Oh yeah. . .just on a side note. . .how many yards rushing did you guys have against Michigan State? Oh yeah. . .that's right. 47.

6. So. Again. Why are we even talking about the Domers? They did absolutely nothing to deserve going to the Fiesta Bowl last year. . .that was completely a ratings move by the BCS. They then got donkeystomped. This year they somehow got ranked #2 based on last year and then got rolled at home and have been squeaking it out against mediocre competition. They will now proceed to play every single service academy and finish up the season with a loss to USC. They will then be slotting into a BCS bowl game ahead of some football team that actually deserved to be there. Congrats.

Meanwhile, Texas goes 11-1 with their only loss to the #1 team. But it was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Vince Young. Yeah. . .because Texas hasn't been winning 9-10 games for the past DECADE without Vince Young. He's obviously painted himself white and changed his name and been playing ball for the Horns for AGES now. Surely after we win 11 games and then win a BCS bowl game we'll all find out that Vince really snuck in and replaced Colt as the QB and called the plays instead of Greg Davis and then whisked himself away to play games for the Titans the next day.....

:rolleyes:

So. . .are you done yet Domer wannabe?

Old Tiger
09-26-2006, 02:24 AM
Maan!

bulldogman06
09-26-2006, 03:29 AM
How can you say ND will not play top 25 teams, we have played more this year than t.u has the past 3 years. every year we play our first 5 games with good teams, and what does Texas do? play Rice, SHSU, etc. How can you even compare Texas' schedule with ND's, its not even close. Oh, and by the way, this "mental giant" knew more about football when he was 5 then you ever will. If Texas ever comes close to winning as many titles as ND has, then you might be able to open your mouth, but until then, shut it, because nobody wants to hear from a loser who's team finally won last year b/c of a stellar qb. I will guarantee that if ND and Texas played, ND would murder t.u. Our defense may not be great, but Colt Mccoy cant play D1 teams (yet, he may eventually be a great qb, but not yet). Weiss would run the great Texas D over

Old Tiger
09-26-2006, 03:37 AM
How can you say ND will not play top 25 teams, we have played more this year than t.u has the past 3 years. every year we play our first 5 games with good teams, and what does Texas do? play Rice, SHSU, etc. How can you even compare Texas' schedule with ND's, its not even close. Oh, and by the way, this "mental giant" knew more about football when he was 5 then you ever will. If Texas ever comes close to winning as many titles as ND has, then you might be able to open your mouth, but until then, shut it, because nobody wants to hear from a loser who's team finally won last year b/c of a stellar qb. I will guarantee that if ND and Texas played, ND would murder t.u. Our defense may not be great, but Colt Mccoy cant play D1 teams (yet, he may eventually be a great qb, but not yet). Weiss would run the great Texas D over *Bleep* you! :D

Not nice to call someone a loser.

bulldogman06
09-26-2006, 04:15 AM
haha, true, im just a little upset about everyone thinking ND is overrated. I believe Texas is a good team, but they got moved above ND for no good reason other than they were playing tOSU the next week(IMHO). ND isnt overrated, they just had one bad game

WestTXLonghorn
09-26-2006, 04:26 AM
How can you say ND will not play top 25 teams, we have played more this year than t.u has the past 3 years. every year we play our first 5 games with good teams, and what does Texas do? play Rice, SHSU, etc. How can you even compare Texas' schedule with ND's, its not even close. Oh, and by the way, this "mental giant" knew more about football when he was 5 then you ever will. If Texas ever comes close to winning as many titles as ND has, then you might be able to open your mouth, but until then, shut it, because nobody wants to hear from a loser who's team finally won last year b/c of a stellar qb. I will guarantee that if ND and Texas played, ND would murder t.u. Our defense may not be great, but Colt Mccoy cant play D1 teams (yet, he may eventually be a great qb, but not yet). Weiss would run the great Texas D over

Funny how you think that because Charlie Weis couldn't run the pathetic Michigan State defense over until the 4th quarter. In all honesty. . .it was the ND defense that won the game with their timely interceptions. In fact. . .didn't I just show you that you guys didn't RUN at all. You forced Brady to throw pass after pass after pass.

Name one Top 25 team that you played last year and BEAT. Ok. . .now name one Top 25 team that you're going to play this year and BEAT. Exactly. ZERO. In the Longhorns 21 game win streak we knocked off the winningest program in college football in Michigan. We knocked off Ohio State. . .Oklahoma. . .and USC. Those are consistently some of the best teams in college football year in and year out.

Seriously. . .who cares about how many championships ND won back in 1900 or whatever with Knute Rockney before college football was anything like it was today? Fact is you guys have stunk for quite a while now. This is a "what have you done more we lately" world we live in. . .and the Domers have done nothing but underachieve. Face facts.

Texas has won 9-11 games for the past DECADE. Mack Brown is the winningest college football coach over that span of time.

I also just proven to you that our schedule will have included 3 Top 25 teams while yours will have included 2. . .and the Domers have already lost one of those two games and aren't looking like they'll have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the other!

Your boy NDfootball or w/e his name is wanted an argument that didn't just boil down to "no bowl wins in forever". So, I came back and posted a bunch of FACTS and totally shot yo team to S***. Now, all you can do is whine and cry and call me a loser and whatnot. Yeah. . .well this "loser" attends a great university and has been to the last 2 Rose Bowls. . .which just happen to be probably the 2 best Rose Bowls in the history of college football. My team is the defending natty champs. . .and I'm actually a real fan because I go to school there! You little kids live in Texas. . .don't attend Notre Dame U. . .and you probably aren't even Catholic!! You guys are bandwagon fans and that's all you'll ever be.

bulldogman06
09-26-2006, 04:32 AM
you want to talk crap, i was trying to calm it down, but you decided to spur it on. I am catholic, both of my grandfathers went to ND, my parents met that way, my grandpa has season tickets, i was at the ND-USc game when we won, i got accepted to ND, but did not go because it wasnt in the great state of Texas which i love more than anything else. dont talk crap about stuff you dont know. by the way, we play way harder teams than you, dont give me that bologna

WestTXLonghorn
09-26-2006, 04:42 AM
you want to talk crap, i was trying to calm it down, but you decided to spur it on. I am catholic, both of my grandfathers went to ND, my parents met that way, my grandpa has season tickets, i was at the ND-USc game when we won, i got accepted to ND, but did not go because it wasnt in the great state of Texas which i love more than anything else. dont talk crap about stuff you dont know. by the way, we play way harder teams than you, dont give me that bologna

Right. And lemme guess. . .your daddy was going to play football for the Irish until he blew out his knee on the final play of the final game in high school. However, the coaches at ND loved him so much they let him be the water boy and paint the helmets.

You're childish. You can't think logically or present a logical argument with facts to back it up.

Here's a hint. . .if we didn't have to play in a conference we could schedule some harder games too. Nevermind the fact that Ohio State is the hardest possible game you can have scheduled. . .

If you'd like I'll go find the report where Deloss Dodds our Athletic Director tried getting programs like USC, ND, LSU, etc. to schedule us for OOC games and everyone turned us down. I think it was around 70 D-1 teams that turned us down so we ended up having to schedule Sam Houston State. Fun fun fun.

bulldogman06
09-26-2006, 04:45 AM
no my dad couldnt get in, he was too late in applying. the way my parents met was my mothers father is my fathers godfather. my grandpas were best friends in college. im sorry you had to go to Texas and get hit on by the many homosexuals that are there, or wait, thats what you wanted wasnt it? im sorry you couldnt get into a classy institution like ND and you had to settle for Texas with its player suspensions and liberal mindset, but dont blame every other university for your high school mistakes

WestTXLonghorn
09-26-2006, 05:33 AM
no my dad couldnt get in, he was too late in applying. the way my parents met was my mothers father is my fathers godfather. my grandpas were best friends in college. im sorry you had to go to Texas and get hit on by the many homosexuals that are there, or wait, thats what you wanted wasnt it? im sorry you couldnt get into a classy institution like ND and you had to settle for Texas with its player suspensions and liberal mindset, but dont blame every other university for your high school mistakes

Dang. . .I didn't see THAT one coming. The old "UT is full of homosexuals" argument which is the ULTIMATE trump card to any opposition.

Please. . .continue to make a fool out of yourself with your red herring and ad hominem attacks. It's actually quite entertaining.