PDA

View Full Version : united 93

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-23-2006, 08:17 AM
im not meaning for this thread to go political, if it does, my sincerest apologies.

i just finished watching this movie. its moving to say the least. i think being that im over fighting in the aftermath of that horrific day may make it mean a little more than others. if you havent seen it, but plan on it, get ready for one of the most moving movies of our time. we as americans can only hope to be as brave as those who gave up everything for the rest of us. i hadnt watched anything involving that day since that day, and this movie hit very close to home. again, im sorry if this goes poltical. please everyone, lets not steer this towards that.:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Paratrooper
09-23-2006, 09:00 AM
I saw the movie when it first came out in the theater. I know I sat there for a little bit just collecting my thoughts and thinking of what I had seen when it ended. It was a very moving movie. It really brings home how scared those folks were but also how determined they were to survivie. I think it also showed how determined the enemy is to kill anyone of us. That is a must see movie.

shankbear
09-23-2006, 09:05 AM
They gave up their lives for their fellow Americans. They fired the first "shots" in this war against these terrorists. Be proud of 93.

piratebg
09-23-2006, 01:40 PM
I rented this one about 2 weeks ago, and both me and my wife were silent for the whole thing. It was by far one of the most moving pictures I have ever seen. I have yet to see World Trade Center, but I plan to when it comes out on DVD.