PDA

View Full Version : Royse City beaten by Sanger...

kaorder1999
09-23-2006, 12:49 AM
realy shocks me...wow...what happened

Mustangpride09
09-23-2006, 12:49 AM
Score?

kaorder1999
09-23-2006, 12:51 AM
32-13 i believe

Mustangpride09
09-23-2006, 12:51 AM
ouch

Bullaholic
09-23-2006, 03:28 AM
I was surprised that Sanger won this game convincingly. As I stated in an earlier thread.... in no way did I think that RC should have been a 27 point favorite to win against this Sanger team---they are good on both sides of the ball and should challenge Decatur, and possibly Argyle, for the 8-3A title. Congrats to the Indians for the win over a good Royse City team.

The One
09-23-2006, 07:52 AM
This doesn't shock me at all. I was blown away by the 27 point spread. Sanger has a really good team and should have been getting more attention. By far Decatur and Sanger are in a class of their own in 8-3A. The game on Oct 20th between those two will be for the district crown. Mark my words, Argyle will not play a factor in it.

Adidas410s
09-23-2006, 08:48 AM
Here's what happened last night...G went to the game, sat on the RC side, went to get nachos but then there was a problem heating the cheese. So instead of buying something else, he pulled out his stick horse and rhinestone speedo and started parading around the RC squad as they were running onto the field. However, the kids were so appaled by what they saw that it totally threw them off of their game and they were never able to recover.

Bullaholic
09-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by The One
This doesn't shock me at all. I was blown away by the 27 point spread. Sanger has a really good team and should have been getting more attention. By far Decatur and Sanger are in a class of their own in 8-3A. The game on Oct 20th between those two will be for the district crown. Mark my words, Argyle will not play a factor in it.

I can't go there with Argyle yet, One. I think they may every bit as good as Sanger right now. To me, the two teams are dead even, with Decatur being just slightly better than both at this point. The good part is with them being in the same district, we will know for sure when they play each other in the coming weeks, and end all speculation. One, I just wish I could honestly expect the Bulls to be in that District title chase, but they are still finding themselves and may have an outside chance to play "spoiler" for one of these 3 teams.

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Here's what happened last night...G went to the game, sat on the RC side, went to get nachos but then there was a problem heating the cheese. So instead of buying something else, he pulled out his stick horse and rhinestone speedo and started parading around the RC squad as they were running onto the field. However, the kids were so appaled by what they saw that it totally threw them off of their game and they were never able to recover.
Great! Again? Hasn't he learned about doing that yet? :doh: :doh:

Gsquared
09-24-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
realy shocks me...wow...what happened
KA, RC turned the ball over several times inside thier 20. RC was leading most of the game13-7 but made many many mistakes. Thats where the margin came from. That being said, Sanger is a better football team than RC. That Sanger D line was really really good, RC couldnt pee a drop between the tackles. Sanger is gonna sneak up on some people.