G'ville 6 dayummm!!!!

SWMustang
09-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
dayummm!!!!

that's pretty surprising

Cameron Crazy
09-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Did'nt Gainsville qb from last year go to Cisco or somewhere like that?

GreenMonster
09-22-2006, 08:31 PM
1:12 to go in 2nd Quarter

IP 29
G'ville 6

*note* Gainesville's Homecoming!!! :D

wildstangs
09-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Did'nt Gainsville qb from last year go to Cisco or somewhere like that?

Yes...his last name is West...cant remember his first name.

GreenMonster
09-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Halftime

IP 29
G'ville 6

1st half rushing stats

IP +176
G'ville -15:eek:

GreenMonster
09-22-2006, 09:26 PM
1:54 left in 3rd quarter

IP 29
G'ville 12

jlwzz
09-22-2006, 09:30 PM
keep it up I P

GreenMonster
09-22-2006, 09:33 PM
0:35 to go in 3rd Quarter

IP 36
G'ville 12

GreenMonster
09-22-2006, 09:40 PM
11:04 to go in the 4th quarter

IP 36
G'ville 18

GreenMonster
09-22-2006, 09:57 PM
3:15 to go in 4th Quarter

IP 36
G'ville 24

wildstangs
09-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Gainesville clawing their way back into this one?

GreenMonster
09-22-2006, 10:05 PM
IP takes a knee with the ball at the G'ville 8 yrd line for final play.

IP wins 36 - 24.

IP 334 yards rushing
G'ville 20 yards rushing

Leopards,class of 75
09-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Yes...his last name is West...cant remember his first name. Jacob West

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Hawks starting to show up now. Same ole story.

Macarthur
09-23-2006, 12:59 PM
gm, did you go or listen on the radio?

GreenMonster
09-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Radio. Funny thing is, the stats in the BIGTIME WF Newspaper don't come close to matching what the radio guys had. Not sure who is correct. WF A$$ Rag has IP running for only 240 for the night and G'ville gaining 25. I like the radio's #'s better. IP moved up and down the field at will for the most part. G'ville had 2 big plays for TD.

Macarthur
09-23-2006, 11:40 PM
you think the hawks are getting better or was gainesville pretty weak?

sweetwater07
09-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Macarthur
you think the hawks are getting better or was gainesville pretty weak?

i think Gainesville lost like enormous amount of starters last year....so Gainesville is weak from what i hear.....just hear-say

GreenMonster
09-24-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Macarthur
you think the hawks are getting better or was gainesville pretty weak? Gainesville is down this year, no doubt about that, but the Hawks are making drastic improvements. I think they have found a QB in West. I know that the last time I saw them play the offense looked so much more confident and polished than when the other kid was in there. O-line has been making holes for the backs the last couple of weeks as well. I think they've been a little knicked up and were having trouble gelling as a unit. Those are both issues that time and snaps on Friday night will cure. The backs are running HARD. Gotta give those kids their due. As for the defense, they are playing well. Gave up a couple of big plays to Gainesville for TD's. Just flat got out run. Not much you can do about that. Gainesville caught us, I know for sure once, in a blitz that left the corner on an island. Had one chance to make the tackle and just didn't get the kid on the ground. After that he just out ran us down the sideline. One thing that really impressed me last night was the way these kids finished Gainesville off. In the fourth Gainesville had mounted a little comeback and were getting all the breaks. They kicked off to us after their last touchdown and the offense came out onto the field and pounded the football right down their throats. Marched all the way down to the 8 before time ran out. Announcers made it sound like Gainesville had 15 dudes in the box and our RB's were cranking out runs of 4,6,9,15 just like clockwork. I think this team will be very solid by season's end. Burk is still looking good and Vernon played Decatur really tight. Graham finally got a W and the Huskies had their glass slippers and carriage taken away finally. Honestly, I see the district unfolding like this: Vernon, IP/Burk followed by Hirschi/Graham. I think Vernon wins it. IP and Burk too close to call for 2nd and 3rd and the same for Hirschi and Graham for 4th and 5th. I know Burk is going great gonzo's right now but they have to prove to me that they can keep it up in October and November. I've seen them look good before only to fold up and roll out the round balls come October. Nate Brown is the real deal so we'll see.

Macarthur
09-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Gainesville is down this year, no doubt about that, but the Hawks are making drastic improvements. I think they have found a QB in West. I know that the last time I saw them play the offense looked so much more confident and polished than when the other kid was in there. O-line has been making holes for the backs the last couple of weeks as well. I think they've been a little knicked up and were having trouble gelling as a unit. Those are both issues that time and snaps on Friday night will cure. The backs are running HARD. Gotta give those kids their due. As for the defense, they are playing well. Gave up a couple of big plays to Gainesville for TD's. Just flat got out run. Not much you can do about that. Gainesville caught us, I know for sure once, in a blitz that left the corner on an island. Had one chance to make the tackle and just didn't get the kid on the ground. After that he just out ran us down the sideline. One thing that really impressed me last night was the way these kids finished Gainesville off. In the fourth Gainesville had mounted a little comeback and were getting all the breaks. They kicked off to us after their last touchdown and the offense came out onto the field and pounded the football right down their throats. Marched all the way down to the 8 before time ran out. Announcers made it sound like Gainesville had 15 dudes in the box and our RB's were cranking out runs of 4,6,9,15 just like clockwork. I think this team will be very solid by season's end. Burk is still looking good and Vernon played Decatur really tight. Graham finally got a W and the Huskies had their glass slippers and carriage taken away finally. Honestly, I see the district unfolding like this: Vernon, IP/Burk followed by Hirschi/Graham. I think Vernon wins it. IP and Burk too close to call for 2nd and 3rd and the same for Hirschi and Graham for 4th and 5th. I know Burk is going great gonzo's right now but they have to prove to me that they can keep it up in October and November. I've seen them look good before only to fold up and roll out the round balls come October. Nate Brown is the real deal so we'll see.

I agree with you on Burk. That game probably dictates IP's season.