PDA

View Full Version : Jackass: Number 2

Emerson1
09-22-2006, 07:25 PM
The funniest thing to ever grace this earth.

bulldogman06
09-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I cant agree with you more. I was laughing so hard i almost threw up, it was hilarious, i dont think i stopped laughing one time

Bulldog_12
09-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I wondered about this movie. I really want to see it, but no one wants to see it with me.

wildstangs
09-22-2006, 08:34 PM
I saw them on Leno last night playing hot potato with a stun gun. Pretty hilarious.

Cameron Crazy
09-22-2006, 08:38 PM
I love watching them its hilarious!

bulldogman06
09-22-2006, 08:39 PM
If you love humor then you have to watch this movie

MHSvarsity2007
09-22-2006, 10:58 PM
hahaha i loved this movie! the guy acting like a grandma that exposes herself if just grand...i laughed so hard.

mwynn05
09-22-2006, 11:55 PM
very funny

SintonFan
09-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Let the immaturity continue...:rolleyes:
I'm not showing my age, really. But come on the name of the show is Jack Ass. COME ON.
COME ON! :hand:

mwynn05
09-23-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'm not showing my age, really. But come on the name of the show is Jack Ass. COME ON.
COME ON! :hand: If you dont like the subject dont open the thread and insult everyone...

Emerson1
09-23-2006, 12:05 AM
COME ON! :hand:

Who's being immature? We were trying to have a nice conversation before you had to go and be old.

Just please don't end up like the man in blue shorts.

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Yes, you are.
Gosh kiddo! You got me there. Go ahead and defend something soo... how can you say...:thinking: aimed at teenagers.:p
What was the name of the "movie" again?:D

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 12:09 AM
Who's being immature? We were trying to have a nice conversation before you had to go and be old.

Just please don't end up like the man in blue shorts.
That was quick. Jackass is a nasty movie , of course you couldn't have the wisdom to understand that being so "not old". Parents should never encourage their kids to watch this idiotic stuff.:hand:

Emerson1
09-23-2006, 12:13 AM
That was quick. Jackass is a jackass movie. Parents should never encourage their kids to watch this idiotic stuff.:hand:
Shelter your kids why you can then.

I think it's more kids encourage their parents to see it, and they both end up fixing to have abs explode from laughing so hard.

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 12:18 AM
Expose yours to everything you canthen. But seriously... when can you talk about my kids with authority? Aren't you one yourself?:doh:
Sorry kiddo! Don't come around here saying stuff you have no idea about. Graduate Jr. High first... please.:rolleyes:

Emerson1
09-23-2006, 12:21 AM
I'm sure once "Son of Jackass" comes out and my kids are 16 they will probably go see it. Would much rather them inhale seeing other people do funny stuff than inhale stuff that will actually effect them in any way shape or form in life.

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 12:22 AM

I think it's more kids encourage their parents to see it, and they both end up fixing to have abs explode from laughing so hard.
That last point kinda expains my point. "Abs explode"? Good analogy. Look Kyle, why did yall get so defensive when someone tried to respond to your post in a responsible manner? What's wrong with saying "that" crap is wrong? Do you have a problem with a difference of opinion or do you just celebrate crap like "jackass" that most folks look down on?

Emerson1
09-23-2006, 12:27 AM
That last point kinda expains my point. "Abs explode"? Good analogy. Look Kyle, why did yall get so defensive when someone tried to respond to your post in a responsible manner? What's wrong with saying "that" crap is wrong? Do you have a problem with a difference of opinion or do you just celebrate crap like "jackass" that most folks look down on?

Not sure what analogy abs explode can be. When you laugh for 1.5 straight your abs will hurt. Nothing that I can remember involves any body part exploding.

People sound dumb when they start to sound like Jack Thompson that think if kids see anything above pg it will ruin them forever.

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm sure once "Son of Jackass" comes out and my kids are 16 they will probably go see it. Would much rather them inhale seeing other people do funny stuff than inhale stuff that will actually effect them in any way shape or form in life.
Once you have a child you'll understand that this stuff never helps and sometimes crap like this WILL lead to kids not only getting hurt but KILLED. I normally don't respond to this kinda idiotic stuff but come on. COME ON!
When you have a 16 year old then you might know what you are talkin about but you don't. I felt the same way you did when I was 16 and believe me... ALL PARENTS CHANGE TO THE GOOD SIDE for the most part.
Jackass is neither funny or smart to any parent out there who gives a damn about there kids. Now some kids are mature enough to see crap like this but quite a few aren't. :hand:

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 12:30 AM
Not sure what analogy abs explode can be. When you laugh for 1.5 straight your abs will hurt. Nothing that I can remember involves any body part exploding.

People sound dumb when they start to sound like Jack Thompson that think if kids see anything above pg it will ruin them forever.
"Not sure" what you meant be this
when they start to sound like Jack Thompson that think if kids see anything above pg it will ruin them forever. ...
Who is this guy? Jt?

Emerson1
09-23-2006, 12:30 AM
Once you have a child you'll understand that this stuff never helps and sometimes crap like this WILL lead to kids not only getting hurt but KILLED. I normally don't respond to this kinda idiotic stuff but come on. COME ON!
When you have a 16 year old then you might know what you are talkin about but you don't. I felt the same way you did when I was 16 and believe me... ALL PARENTS CHANGE TO THE GOOD SIDE for the most part.
Jackass is neither funny or smart to any parent out there who gives a damn about there kids. Now some kids are mature enough to see crap like this but quite a few aren't. :hand:

But you don't have a 16 year old either....so ha!:kiss:

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 12:44 AM
But you don't have a 16 year old either....so ha!:kiss:
Are you in a position to lecture me? Seriously...
And btw just what is the rating for that movie? "R"?
That's OK. Yes I have kept my children away from "R" rated movies for quite some time.
I WANT THEM TO ENJOY THEIR CHILDHOOD
AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GROWING UP TOO FAST.
Call me in 20 years and tell me how your kids are with "your plan" for them..:hand: :hand:
You never explained why someone just saying "that stuff is wrong" can bring up a response like yours. Can you explain why you want to defend crap like that or just try and make folks who have tradition outlooks on life look bad.:thinking:

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 12:53 AM
Is Jack Thompson a person who defends traditional values? Why do you say he sounds "dumb"(or ppl like him)?
Do you have the life experience to make that judgement?
I was always right in my mind until I realized my parent's were "more right" than I. It took some hardships to understand that but it did come about eventually.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-23-2006, 01:18 AM
Ouch. Hard words Sinton Fan. I've been wondering about this movie, and I'm a little older than 16. Based on the reviews, I can't wait to see it. (and BTW, I have kids).

A sense of humor (and common sense) is required. Those guys are hilarious.

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Ouch. Hard words Sinton Fan. I've been wondering about this movie, and I'm a little older than 16. Based on the reviews, I can't wait to see it. (and BTW, I have kids).

A sense of humor (and common sense) is required. Those guys are hilarious.
There is No problem when an adult sees this. The context is understood.
But do you want your child to see an "R" movie? IMHO parents don't care if their kids see a rated "R" movie or what-have-you.
I watch South Park. I would never let my kids watch SP. South Park, the adult cartoon, is not meant for kids. Neither is jack-ass. The "warning" on the cover of jack-ass and before the movie starts says the same thing. "THIS SHOW IS NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS!" ..... and yet minors are now bragging saying this is the funniest show ever...:doh:

Snyder_TigerFan
09-23-2006, 01:38 AM
There is No problem when an adult sees this. The context is understood.
But do you want your child to see an "R" movie? IMHO parents don't care if their kids see a rated "R" movie or what-have-you.
I watch South Park. I would never let my kids watch SP. South Park, the adult cartoon, is not meant for kids. Neither is jack-ass. The "warning" on the cover of jack-ass and before the movie starts says the same thing. "THIS SHOW IS NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS!" ..... and yet minors are now bragging saying this is the funniest show ever...:doh:

If you were 16, would you want your parents preventing you from seeing a movie like this, or would you want them to sit down with you and maybe "give you a little talk". Most of the stuff they do, common sense should tell you not to try it. But you cannot restrict you kids from see a movie like this. (thats my opinion anyway). The more you say no (to an extent), the more they rebel.

NateDawg39
09-23-2006, 02:05 AM
OK!! I think a certain fun crasher needs to get of his high and mighty chair. You probably did stupid things in your day whenever that was Sinton fan. The world is changing and humor is expanding. Its all politics really. And we may be in the range of 16-20...but we know whats right and wrong trust me dude. I cant wait to see who our president is when we are in our 50's!! Maybe we will all live in harmony and enjoy "Jack Ass 22"...GO JACK ASS!!!! and yes everyone is entitled to there annoying opinion and whatever..but dont be a sour face about OUR fun anymore.

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
If you were 16, would you want your parents preventing you from seeing a movie like this, or would you want them to sit down with you and maybe "give you a little talk". Most of the stuff they do, common sense should tell you not to try it. But you cannot restrict you kids from see a movie like this. (thats my opinion anyway). The more you say no (to an extent), the more they rebel.
"(to an extent)" is mis-understood imho. Teenagers seem to have all the power now. Who is really raising teens now? I'd say shows like "Desperate Housewives" have a bigger influence than many parents do.
My kids do understand what is right or wrong. We have a decent Christian household in which we raise the kids. Why should I have to give any of my kids "A little talk" just because it is OK now to bring into my kid's life perversions. Just because other parents let their kids watch smut or crap doesn't mean I have to let my children do the same. There is a growing community in my neighborhood
that sees how we are doing things and
are now wanting to know how are kids are doing so good compared to others. lol My kid's are not perfect but I won't give any kind of speech to mine if they already know crap like jack-ass is really for adult entertainment. My kids might be a lil naive but their friends sure do spend alot of time at my house looking for male and parental direction. Try it...
you'd be suprised how much kids want direction in their very chaotic lives.:)

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
OK!! I think a certain fun crasher needs to get of his high and mighty chair. You probably did stupid things in your day whenever that was Sinton fan. The world is changing and humor is expanding. Its all politics really. And we may be in the range of 16-20...but we know whats right and wrong trust me dude. I cant wait to see who our president is when we are in our 50's!! Maybe we will all live in harmony and enjoy "Jack Ass 22"...GO JACK ASS!!!! and yes everyone is entitled to there annoying opinion and whatever..but dont be a sour face about OUR fun anymore.
I was never on a "high and mighty chair"... I did speak of common sense. Are you an adult here? Then keep your opinions coming. Go ahead and defend stuff that really isn't defendable to most responsible parents. jackass is meant for ADULT ENTERTAINMENT! Not for kids to brag about it on a "family friendly" website.:hand:
I respect your opinion Nate but you are wrong here.

NateDawg39
09-23-2006, 02:22 AM
"(to an extent)" is mis-understood imho. Teenagers seem to have all the power now. Who is really raising teens now? I'd say shows like "Desperate Housewives" have a bigger influence than many parents do.
My kids do understand what is right or wrong. We have a decent Christian household in which we raise the kids. Why should I have to give any of my kids "A little talk" just because it is OK now to bring into my kid's life perversions. Just because other parents let their kids watch smut or crap doesn't mean I have to let my children do the same. There is a growing community in my neighborhood
that sees how we are doing things and
are now wanting to know how are kids are doing so good compared to others. lol My kid's are not perfect but I won't give any kind of speech to mine if they already know crap like jack-ass is really for adult entertainment. My kids might be a lil naive but their friends sure do spend alot of time at my house looking for male and parental direction. Try it...
you'd be suprised how much kids want direction in their very chaotic lives.:) Who are you...or anyone for that matter to say what is right and wrong? Hitler thought killing Jews was right. Sadam thought killing and torture was ok...terrorist believe in killing...Christians believe in helping others as do most people in the world. But isnt it up to the individual to decide? I dont think its right to call someone bad because they like something different than you. and no I dont support Hitler...I just thought yall need to look at it from a certain way. Outside the box really!

NateDawg39
09-23-2006, 02:25 AM
I was never on a "high and mighty chair"... I did speak of common sense. Are you an adult here? Then keep your opinions coming. Go ahead and defend stuff that really isn't defendable to most responsible parents. jackass is meant for ADULT ENTERTAINMENT! Not for kids to brag about it on a "family friendly" website.:hand:
I respect your opinion Nate but you are wrong here. I think I am right...therefore you are wrong. Yet I am not in the mood for an ethics, morals, virtues, and philosophical debate at 2:30 in the morning...

NateDawg39
09-23-2006, 02:26 AM
I think this thread may be gone in a few hours...

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 02:35 AM
Who are you...or anyone for that matter to say what is right and wrong? Hitler thought killing Jews was right. Sadam thought killing and torture was ok...terrorist believe in killing...Christians believe in helping others as do most people in the world. But isnt it up to the individual to decide? I dont think its right to call someone bad because they like something different than you. and no I dont support Hitler...I just thought yall need to look at it from a certain way. Outside the box really!
Have you seen this definition of "Moral relativism?

Moral relativism is the view that ethical standards, morality, and positions of right or wrong are culturally based and therefore subject to a person's individual choice. We can all decide what is right for ourselves. You decide what's right for you, and I'll decide what's right for me. Moral relativism says, "It's true for me, if I believe it."
I think you fell into a polular trap called "moral relativism"...
Since you say you are right then you must be. Who am I to say anything is wrong! If something is wrong to me and I spank my kids on it I can be wrong so long as someone else sees what I did as different. Do you know what you are talking about Nate?:thinking: I do! When it comes to my kids I especially do and what point were you trying to make originally? That JACKASS IS GOOD? I never said you couldn't watch it, but KIDS SHOULD NOT! IT'S MEANT FOR ADULTS!!!!! not kids:hand:

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 02:36 AM
I think this thread may be gone in a few hours...
Why would a good open honest thread discussion be gone?

NateDawg39
09-23-2006, 02:45 AM
Moral "sense "is more like it

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 02:50 AM
Can you define that? moral "sense"?
Is it OK for your kids to do what happens in a jackass video? Answer that please. Why do some of you object to me saying DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THIS CRAP!:doh:

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 02:52 AM
What do you mean?

NateDawg39
09-23-2006, 02:57 AM
What do you mean? sorry im kinda in the middle of laundry, this topic, and a bunch of guys playing Madden in my room. :rolleyes: Well, moral sense is probably the most used term in the "Socrates'' era for young men. Basically a sense that all moral behavior is relevant in the sense of happiness to the heart or eyes. Not always right...but usefull term either way.

NateDawg39
09-23-2006, 02:59 AM
Can you define that? moral "sense"?
Is it OK for your kids to do what happens in a jackass video? Answer that please. Why do some of you object to me saying DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THIS CRAP!:doh: Well...if they find pleasure in having rockets shot out of there behind then thats ok. If they find allowing a large man to beat them up is cool, then enjoy it. I dont recomend it without pay though.

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 03:34 AM
sorry im kinda in the middle of laundry, this topic, and a bunch of guys playing Madden in my room. :rolleyes: Well, moral sense is probably the most used term in the "Socrates'' era for young men. Basically a sense that all moral behavior is relevant in the sense of happiness to the heart or eyes. Not always right...but usefull term either way.
Sounds alot like moral relativism to me.:eek:
So tell me, is the leadership of your family important? Do you lead when you have a chance to do what is right? And why do you respond the way you do when I simply just say this movie is not appropriate for kids.

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 03:42 AM
Well...if they find pleasure in having rockets shot out of there behind then thats ok. If they find allowing a large man to beat them up is cool, then enjoy it. I dont recomend it without pay though.
So based on your argument... if pay is allowed then anything goes? How old are you Nate?
And for what you said before that... you have proved my point better than I could ever do. Nothing is ever wrong... just let "them" shoot rockets out their behind or get beat up by a big guy. Anything goes on TV, huh? And make sure they are payed... of course.
Why is this considered entertainment now? How low will it go? Does any of you good folks have a sense of decency? I don't EVER wanna hear "Oh we can't stop this" or "It's just juvenile fun!". That's not an argument... it's just an excuse! :mad:

NateDawg39
09-23-2006, 03:49 AM
Sounds alot like moral relativism to me.:eek:
So tell me, is the leadership of your family important? Do you lead when you have a chance to do what is right? And why do you respond the way you do when I simply just say this movie is not appropriate for kids. :eek: WOAH!! actually it is the same concept its just a slight alteration in the way you defend its meaning...I guess since I am in that stage of so called "emotional cross strain" it really wouldnt matter what my opinion is on who views this film...but yes I think if your over 16 or maybe 15 you can probably watch it.

SintonFan
09-23-2006, 04:54 AM
:eek: WOAH!! actually it is the same concept its just a slight alteration in the way you defend its meaning...I guess since I am in that stage of so called "emotional cross strain" it really wouldnt matter what my opinion is on who views this film...but yes I think if your over 16 or maybe 15 you can probably watch it.
lol
"Emotional cross strain"
Is this a flu virus or a moral virus. I love the way you put that. :)
16 or 15... I can live with that myself to an extent. Now should these same 16 yr olds
recommend this "movie" and say it's hilarious? Where are some of these kids' parents' views on this? I doubt, on average, that parents have seen this movie with the kids. 15 and 16 yrs olds are still kids according to the law so let them stay there. Not saying these kids can't be independent, just that parent's should never condone movies like these or let their kids dictate what is acceptable.:)

3afan
09-23-2006, 06:22 AM
i just got up and read this entire thread ..... while it wont go down in 3ADL lore it was mildly entertaining

and I'll definitely see JA once it comes out on DVD, which shouldnt be long ... but I wont pay $8 + $10 more for popcorn & a cold beverage to see it

got a game at 8AM (ugh) ...... out