PDA

View Full Version : Carthage Vs. Van predictions

c-town
05-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Man I am not going to say to much, because anything can happen in baseball, but neither Van are Kaufman looked like they had anything last night.

playpepper
05-03-2003, 06:13 PM
Do you read your posts or just put them on and forget about them.I told you and your friend from Carthage last week that Kaufman would be going down. They did not show improvement over the last half of the year. Van is talented as are you. I pick Carthage in three games unless your egos get the better of you.

c-town
05-03-2003, 08:01 PM
You said they didnt improve any you didnt say that they sucked to begin with...Do you really think we have big egos...lol...Carthage in 2.

ThaRealBulldog
05-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Carthage will take this one

playpepper
05-05-2003, 08:46 AM
Huge egos. Not a good sign in a high school kid. It is much better to be good and get no respect than to toot your own horn and then eat your words.

My JUCO coach once told us this.....enjoy

"You could not be a wart on a real ballplayers ass"

Good luck

c-town
05-05-2003, 11:08 AM
Pepper we dont really have big egos, a little trash talking just makes things intresting... And thats usually the only way you can get any feedback on this site. On a serious note this class is probably in the lower half, as far a talent, compared to past Carthage teams. But they have improved alot since the season opener. I think we will be alright. Thinks for the encouragment.

playpepper
05-05-2003, 12:59 PM
The Carthage team of 1990 had loads of talent but went about their business quietly. They won a shootout with Waxahachie that year and then rolled over everybody else. Waxahachie was ranked #1 at one point in the season and had punched their ticket to Austin before it was time. Your friend from Carthage is stirring up to much crap and someone will make the whole team pay for it.

Forney has been to Austin at least the last three years yet i see nobody from Forney trying to stir up hornets nest. It is better to be good and win than to run your mouth and pay a price.

Another gem from my JUCO coach
"Half of you guys belong in PE and the other half i do not know where the hell you belong"

Prepare well

c-town
05-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Pepper, who is my friend from Carthage stiring up trouble. He is probably just a youngster that likes to get yall going. Man everybody is a Forney fan in this site, god forbid you talk a little trash to Forney. We just feel we should have won the football game, and would love to get a crack at them in baseball.

JRabbit_Fan
05-06-2003, 06:51 PM
C-town. I hope you do get crack at Forney. That would mean we are playing for the regional championship! But, let me tell you, there is a lot of baseball to play against good teams before we meet. Maybe Carthage won't have any trouble getting there but I know Forney is only thinking about Rusk right now. Too many things can happen in baseball that can bring your season to an abrupt end real quick.
Anyway,Good luck to the Bulldogs against Van. You should win.

c-town
05-06-2003, 08:13 PM
I hear you jrabbit! It is not going to be easy for either team to get there. But I think if both teams play like they know they can we will meet again. Good luck to yall.

pirate4state
05-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Anyone have tonights score?

ThaRealBulldog
05-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Carthage 2 Van 0

pirate4state
05-08-2003, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the update. Congrats & good luck tomorrow night!

Jacket2000
05-08-2003, 11:39 PM
c-town:
Man everybody is a Forney fan in this site, god forbid you talk a little trash to Forney.That's probably because Forney handles their business quietly and does their talkin' on the field, instead of on message boards.
J2K