View Full Version : Adidas410s.....You're slacking

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Shouldn't you have reminded everyone that their picks are due? :D :p

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

You know what they say about sleeping dogs now don't you LHPM?

:D

AP Panther Fan
09-22-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I hope you gals make some good picks...I look forward to seeing the name change!:D

AggieJohn
09-22-2006, 11:50 AM
i got mine in

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I hope you gals make some good picks...I look forward to seeing the name change!:D I'm feeling very "iffy" about this week!! :doh:

AP Panther Fan
09-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm feeling very "iffy" about this week!! :doh:

Awwww, where's that "we're gonna kick their butts" attitude? I know it's in there somewhere.;)

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2006, 11:59 AM
Awwww, where's that "we're gonna kick their butts" attitude? I know it's in there somewhere.;)
I keep telling her that, then she picks someone else. :D

injuredinmelee
09-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i got mine in

who did we go with?

AggieJohn
09-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
who did we go with? the winners

Adidas410s
09-22-2006, 01:02 PM
heck when I used to post reminders...people griped that they have plenty of time. Now when I don't...they still gripe. I just got back in from lunch so I'll have picks posted in a bit.

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
heck when I used to post reminders...people griped that they have plenty of time. Now when I don't...they still gripe. I just got back in from lunch so I'll have picks posted in a bit.
I was just giving you a hard time. :D

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm feeling very "iffy" about this week!! :doh:

PM me---I'll let you know who to pick. :D

injuredinmelee
09-22-2006, 01:12 PM

Rickadamus says this:

You have learned a valuable lesson my child. Never volunteer to do anything. Always demand some type of MONETARY compensation.
A small lesson to go with it:
You cant make everyone happy all the time, so SCREW em all!

AggieJohn
09-22-2006, 01:19 PM
heck when I used to post reminders...people griped that they have plenty of time. Now when I don't...they still gripe. I just got back in from lunch so I'll have picks posted in a bit. that's what you get for being smart

SideBurnWillie
09-22-2006, 01:20 PM
I have had my license to post for only 4 days..............can I be recruited by one of these teams................or is it to late...............sure sounds like alot of fun..................that ladies team.................they need one good man on their team..............:smoker:

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Awwww, where's that "we're gonna kick their butts" attitude? I know it's in there somewhere.;) I've had a very stressful week!!! No computer at work for 2 days just threw me for a loop!! :nerd: Now, with my dramatics in high gear about the WNV ~~ well... you know!! :D :twitch: :crazy1:

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
I have had my license to post for only 4 days..............can I be recruited by one of these teams................or is it to late...............sure sounds like alot of fun..................that ladies team.................they need one good man on their team..............:smoker:

Which Region are you from?

SideBurnWillie
09-22-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Which Region are you from?

Very Far West Region I.............You can't go any further west............or you will be in New Mexico................or Mexico.

AP Panther Fan
09-22-2006, 01:31 PM

LOL....(all smart remarks aside about the good man part)....I think someone wants to be on a winning team.

:D :D :D

SideBurnWillie
09-22-2006, 01:37 PM
LOL....(all smart remarks aside about the good man part)....I think someone wants to be on a winning team.

:D :D :D

I'm a newbie...............yall need a good man on your team..............and I just wanna play............. :smoker:

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm a newbie...............yall need a good man on your team..............and I just wanna play............. :smoker:

I dunno SBW---if they get a man on their team they might win.:D

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm a newbie...............yall need a good man on your team..............and I just wanna play............. :smoker: I don't know if we can do this. You'd have to agree with our team name: Guys Drool & CHICKS RULE!! :D

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 01:40 PM
I dunno SBW---if they get a man on their team they might win.:D We are doing alright for ourselves!! :tongue: ;)

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 01:42 PM
We are doing alright for ourselves!! :tongue: ;)

Can you say that again P4S---I having a little trouble hearing you thru all that dust behind us. :D

SideBurnWillie
09-22-2006, 01:44 PM
I don't know if we can do this. You'd have to agree with our team name: Guys Drool & CHICKS RULE!! :D

I believe...............I drool quite often..............and Cuero little chicks do rule................. :smoker:

AP Panther Fan
09-22-2006, 01:46 PM
We are doing alright for ourselves!! :tongue: ;)

Awww, I think you would have fun playing with him ;)

I think you need YaYa to cast a temporary curse on Cuero this week. :eek:

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Can you say that again P4S---I having a little trouble hearing you thru all that dust behind us. :D That's not dust that is just your wax buildup!!!! :p :p :p

:D

SideBurnWillie
09-22-2006, 02:01 PM
So have talks been negated on me being recruited? Maybe I need to get a player agent.............;)

Adidas410s
09-22-2006, 02:06 PM
So have talks been negated on me being recruited? Maybe I need to get a player agent.............;)

You've been claimed off waivers by the 1st place team...the All Seeing Guys. Their captain is Bullaholic. Contact him for further info.

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 02:06 PM

Your paperwork is being processed. Standby.

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Your paperwork is being processed. Standby. What's this? The All Seeing eye needs additional help?? :thinking: my, my....I am shocked!!

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 02:15 PM
What's this? The All Seeing eye needs additional help?? :thinking: my, my....I am shocked!!

All are welcome in the tent of the All Seeing Guys---we keep our women in the kitchen and our minds in the game. :D

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 02:16 PM
All are welcome in the tent of the All Seeing Guys---we keep our women in the kitchen and our minds in the game. :D All kidding aside. Really?? You are gonna have 7 people on your team??? I think sideburnwillie should be allowed to play, but as an individual not part of an established team. Just my 2 cents.

AggieJohn
09-22-2006, 02:17 PM
All are welcome in the tent of the All Seeing Guys---we keep our women in the kitchen and our minds in the game. :D if you have seven you have to take a penalty

Adidas410s
09-22-2006, 02:17 PM
All kidding aside. Really?? You are gonna have 7 people on your team??? I think sideburnwillie should be allowed to play, but as an individual not part of an established team. Just my 2 cents.

that had a player that had to retire...they only had 5 active players before the recent addition.

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 02:21 PM
All kidding aside. Really?? You are gonna have 7 people on your team??? I think sideburnwillie should be allowed to play, but as an individual not part of an established team. Just my 2 cents.

Hey! He wanted to join YOUR team, but you didn't claim him.

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey! He wanted to join YOUR team, but you didn't claim him. I told him he could so long as he agreed with our name! and it was okay with the "man", but that's okay...you take all the additional help you need! :D

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 02:26 PM
I told him he could so long as he agreed with our name! and it was okay with the "man", but that's okay...you take all the additional help you need! :D

Well then, in all fairness--if you are saying that you have the first option on this player by virtue of this offer, then I will let his final dispostion be decided by SBWillie and Adidas.

SideBurnWillie
09-22-2006, 02:32 PM
I really don't care who, where, or when.............I liked the ladies but I guess they didn't want me.............and even sang to them...............so am I on the seeing eye dogs or what............:D

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 02:41 PM
I really don't care who, where, or when.............I liked the ladies but I guess they didn't want me.............and even sang to them...............so am I on the seeing eye dogs or what............:D It's not that we don't like you, but we are a CHICKS RULE team!!! We appreciate the songs!! :inlove: I just don't think it is fair to enter into a team that is already established, but whatever....Adidas & BDR make the rules & change them as they see fit.

DaHop72
09-22-2006, 02:48 PM
I told him he could so long as he agreed with our name! and it was okay with the "man", but that's okay...you take all the additional help you need! :D The "man" needs SBW, our Aggie went TO on us and has abandoned his team. Thus, we seem to just be Three Men, no Aggie. We could become Three Men and an Anthony.:D :D :D

How about it Adidas and BDR?

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 02:51 PM
Us 4 girls are holding our own right now.....how many teams ARE there with 4 or less people on them??

AP Panther Fan
09-22-2006, 02:54 PM
I really don't care who, where, or when.............I liked the ladies but I guess they didn't want me.............and even sang to them...............so am I on the seeing eye dogs or what............:D

Ha ha ha....look, now they are fighting over you! You should feel honored....:D

Adidas410s
09-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
The "man" needs SBW, our Aggie went TO on us and has abandoned his team. Thus, we seem to just be Three Men, no Aggie. We could become Three Men and an Anthony.:D :D :D

hmm...I was not aware of this. Also a good point and one that must be considered. I am gathering all of the evidence and Russ and I will make a decision baed on the facts at hand. For now, SBW will remain a free agent until an agreement is reached through arbitration.

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Us 4 girls are holding our own right now.....how many teams ARE there with 4 or less people on them??

RM---We have only 5 on our team currently with only 4 team members turning in picks for the last 2 weeks.

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Everytime I "play" with girls.....somebody ends up crying. :D

SideBurnWillie
09-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Ha ha ha....look, now they are fighting over you! You should feel honored....:D

I ain't never been a free agent....I'm very honored......whats that ole saying.....Money talks - bulls*** walks.... :D

SideBurnWillie
09-22-2006, 03:05 PM
The "man" needs SBW, our Aggie went TO on us and has abandoned his team. Thus, we seem to just be Three Men, no Aggie. We could become Three Men and an Anthony.:D :D :D

How about Three Men and a Willie........... :D.........it can't be that hard to replace an Aggie.......:smoker:

DaHop72
09-22-2006, 05:11 PM
How about Three Men and a Willie........... :D.........it can't be that hard to replace an Aggie.......:smoker: How about Three Men and a Cuero? After all Cuero and Anthony are you two teams, corrrect?:devil: :devil:

SideBurnWillie
09-22-2006, 06:00 PM
How about Three Men and a Cuero? After all Cuero and Anthony are you two teams, corrrect?:devil: :devil:

Three Men and a Gobbling Wildcat................. :smoker: