PDA

View Full Version : I officially HATE girls

mustang04
09-22-2006, 01:06 AM
getting dumped sux..especially whenever they were the ones who wanted to date in the first place....

what does this have to do w/ 3a football???? EVERYTHING

like football, relationships can have the 'good games' or 'bad games'

you win some, you lose some

but, right now i'm looking like merkel or presidio:(

DU_stud04
09-22-2006, 01:08 AM
sry reg, that sucks:( .....i already knew though...the feed told me at 12:15.

kepdawg
09-22-2006, 01:08 AM
I hope ball handling problems didn't cost Sweetwater again! :D

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
getting dumped sux..especially whenever they were the ones who wanted to date in the first place....

but, right now i'm looking like merkel or presidio:( want me & ranger mom to beat her up for you?? totally will!! ;)

i'm sorry to hear this reggie :(

RMAC
09-22-2006, 01:13 AM
Reg, its okay. Try my philosophy: whatever happens is going to happen, don't worry about it. I haven't had a girlfriend since 6th grade, and you can ask any of my friends, I'm the happiest person they know.

mustang04
09-22-2006, 01:17 AM
appreciate it...i just wish i was still in highschool now so i could go to bed right now and dream about putting on the pads and helmet tomorrow night and wonder which player for the other team i could take it out on....but...tuff luck, i guess i just have to deal with it some other way!

NateDawg39
09-22-2006, 01:18 AM
appreciate it...i just wish i was still in highschool now so i could go to bed right now and dream about putting on the pads and helmet tomorrow night and wonder which player for the other team i could take it out on....but...tuff luck, i guess i just have to deal with it some other way! take a kick boxing class...thats what I do!! its awsome!

mustang04
09-22-2006, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
take a kick boxing class...thats what I do!! its awsome!

hmmmm...possibly:thinking: :thinking:

Bullaholic
09-22-2006, 01:35 AM
Reg....I give you Jack Nicholson's classic quote on women from the movie "As Good As It Gets".....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receptionist: How do you write women so well?
Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

Pudlugger
09-22-2006, 07:38 AM
It's like good fishing. Plenty of fish in the seas, and with catch and release you can stay as long as you like. Reminds me of my fishing trip to Alaska years ago. My fishing buddy and I flew up to an out of the way spot near Sitka. When we landed in the float plane we were anxious to get our lines wet. When we went out into the channel I was really excited. I dropped my line in and wham , I hooked up with a 10 lb halibut. In So Cal that is a record fish! The quide told me to throw it back. When I asked why, he said "You only can keep two and that little fella is too small". Sure enough, I hooked 30 or 40 halibut that day and some beautiful salmon too. I kept the really big ones - 40 pounders! So just throw your hook and bait back in and wait for the keepers to bite.:D

KindaCool
09-22-2006, 07:47 AM
i guess i just have to deal with it some other way! hook up with her best friend

CHS_Grad '85
09-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
So just throw your hook and bait back in and wait for the keepers to bite.:D Excellant advice... I know it doesn't help right now but the best IS yet to come...wait and see...

CHS_CG
09-22-2006, 08:05 AM
aww reggie im sorry hun. Trust me everything happens for a reason and before long I am sure you will see why this particular path was chosen for ya. Keep your head up! Think of it this way.. its her loss not yours!

DU_stud04
09-22-2006, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by KindaCool
hook up with her best friend

best advice ever

DU_stud04
09-22-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
It's like good fishing. Plenty of fish in the seas, and with catch and release you can stay as long as you like. Reminds me of my fishing trip to Alaska years ago. My fishing buddy and I flew up to an out of the way spot near Sitka. When we landed in the float plane we were anxious to get our lines wet. When we went out into the channel I was really excited. I dropped my line in and wham , I hooked up with a 10 lb halibut. In So Cal that is a record fish! The quide told me to throw it back. When I asked why, he said "You only can keep two and that little fella is too small". Sure enough, I hooked 30 or 40 halibut that day and some beautiful salmon too. I kept the really big ones - 40 pounders! So just throw your hook and bait back in and wait for the keepers to bite.:D

so are you saying he should pick up a fat chick??? hahahaha, i kid....:D

AggieJohn
09-22-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
sry reg, that sucks:( .....i already knew though...the feed told me at 12:15. stalker-book

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object/1644/0/n2207461966_24404.jpg

theyoefnshow
09-22-2006, 08:29 AM

as Smokey from Friday would say...

"Fat b*tches need love too Craig!"

LOL...just kidding. Well....sorta. Anyway, as for the dump, look on the bright side, you're SINGLE. You can go buck wild now and not worry about anything she or anyone else has to say. Do what you do and in a maximum of 7 days, she'll be little more than a memory. DO NOT play phone tag with this chick though. If it's done, be done and don't look back. That just shows her she can manipulate you at a later date if she wants to. Let it be known, she ended it, that's it. Done deal. Keep ya head up and move along! Besides, it's the weekend! Just in time!

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 08:37 AM
I really don't understand girls these days....I mean, I KNOW Reggie!

Heck, If I was 20 years younger and single, I would be all over that!!

He's hot, he's fun, he's "manly" (not feminine acting...YUCK)...I mean..what else does a girl want??

It's like the girls around that age want the "bad boy".......silly silly girls!

Reggie...I promise you, there is a girl out there for you, so keep the faith!!!!!

AggieJohn
09-22-2006, 08:39 AM
i'd date reggie

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i'd date reggie

Hmmmm:thinking: :thinking:

So...I guess you AREN'T one of those "manly" men!!:eek:

raider red 2000
09-22-2006, 08:43 AM
i second the vote of hooking up with her best friend.

Tiger Baseball
09-22-2006, 08:49 AM
Reggie could it have something to do with that bronze tiger thingie. :D

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Reggie could it have something to do with that bronze tiger thingie. :D

ROFL!!! That was good one!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

KindaCool
09-22-2006, 08:57 AM
knowing reggie the way i do, ill assume the girl was hot - which means her best friend will be hot as well....

just take one for the team and hook up with the best friend...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rabbit'93
09-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Reggie I don't know you but here's the best advice i could give you.

Stay away from girls. Go for WOMEN. They know what they want, how to act, and been around the block a few times. Trust me on this one!:thumbsup: Good luck my friend.

Pudlugger
09-22-2006, 09:04 AM

Only if she has a boat! :D

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I mean, I KNOW Reggie!

Heck, If I was 20 years younger and single, I would be all over that!! :eek: :eek: :eek: *bite my tongue* ;)

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 09:09 AM
Reggie, go get plastered.....drown your sorrows....you have to grieve the right way! :D

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
:eek: :eek: :eek: *bite my tongue* ;)

LOL!! Looking back, that DID come out rather....um....trashy sounding!!:p

You know what I mean though!!:)

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Reggie, go get plastered.....drown your sorrows....you have to grieve the right way! :D

I can't believe you are publically encouraging underage drinking!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 09:20 AM
LOL!! Looking back, that DID come out rather....um....trashy sounding!!:p

You know what I mean though!!:) Ha ha ha.....hmmmmmmmmmmm....yah it could have been put a little better, coming from a wife and mother!!!!! :p :p :p

eagles_victory
09-22-2006, 09:21 AM
I really don't understand girls these days....I mean, I KNOW Reggie!

He's hot, he's fun, he's "manly" (not feminine acting...YUCK)...I mean..what else does a girl want??

It's like the girls around that age want the "bad boy".......silly silly girls!

Reggie...I promise you, there is a girl out there for you, so keep the faith!!!!! transgenerational realtionships are in 40s the new 20 why not go for it

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Ha ha ha.....hmmmmmmmmmmm....yah it could have been put a little better, coming from a wife and mother!!!!! :p :p :p

I did have my disclaimer....IF i was single and 20 yrs younger!!

loboes86
09-22-2006, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ranger Mom
[B]

In todays world why would you have to be 20 years younger, just need to be single . Actually good to see someone with some morels.

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by loboes86
[B]

In todays world why would you have to be 20 years younger, just need to be single . Actually good to see someone with some morels. She has no morels....................

....maybe some morals, tho..........:p

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 09:30 AM
[B]

In todays world why would you have to be 20 years younger, just need to be single . Actually good to see someone with some morels.

Thank you for not preaching at me!!!:D

Mrs. Priss
09-22-2006, 09:30 AM

Or Snyder!!!!!!!!

DU_stud04
09-22-2006, 09:32 AM

drinking is not the answer. you should be ashamed of yourself.

loboes86
09-22-2006, 09:36 AM
Thank you for not preaching at me!!!:D Well you know men get away with dating women 20 years younger why can't you women get away with it if your single of course.;) ;)

DU_stud04
09-22-2006, 09:36 AM
Well you know men get away with dating women 20 years younger why can't you women get away with it if your single of course.;) ;)
demi moore is doing it, it must be cool.

Black_Magic
09-22-2006, 09:40 AM

Its My Fault.:devil: I showed her the picture of you humping the Tiger. Im sure she didnt know you were into beastiality.:clap:

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Its My Fault.:devil: I showed her the picture of you humping the Tiger. Im sure she didnt know you were into beastiality.:clap:

You were too late and missed your chance....another Snyder person already beat you to it!!!

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Thank you for not preaching at me!!!:D Oh sorry.....too early to be preaching...my bad!!!!!! :p :p :p

loboes86
09-22-2006, 09:42 AM
demi moore is doing it, it must be cool. Yes and she wasn't single when she started seeing her younger man.

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 09:43 AM
Oh sorry.....too early to be preaching...my bad!!!!!! :p :p :p

For real...it's only Friday!!:D

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 09:45 AM
For real...it's only Friday!!:D IT'S FRIDAY......WOOHOO!!!!! WOOHOO!!! :D :clap: :clap:

EricDraven
09-22-2006, 09:46 AM
Yes, and hopefully the day will pass quickly.

AP Panther Fan
09-22-2006, 09:59 AM
To heck with her!

You're a handsome, good-natured guy that can have anyone you want....just remember that! Go have some fun this weekend!:D

AggieJohn
09-22-2006, 10:06 AM
Hmmmm:thinking: :thinking:

So...I guess you AREN'T one of those "manly" men!!:eek: no i'm as metro as the next

http://www.ratemymullet.com/mullets242/24.jpg

STANG RED
09-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

You cant blame a man for wanting a little tiger in the sack on occasion. :D
Just need to make sure she's clipped her claws first.:eek: :devil:

mustang04
09-22-2006, 11:07 AM
thanx ppl....i cant remember who said it but to go for older women...well i pretty much did last year when i was kinda datin a 23 year old when i was 19, then one last spring was 21...i think i messed up when i got my gf this time cuz i dipped into the freshman pool:eek:

but...it was her idea to date in the first place...then her idea to split....wow:confused:

i need a bronze tiger right about now.....

AggieJohn
09-22-2006, 11:09 AM

i need a bronze tiger right about now.....
will she work?
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/img/5/0,1886,2528133,00.jpg

mustang04
09-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
will she work?
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/img/5/0,1886,2528133,00.jpg

nooooo......she looks too much like my ex:eek: :eek: :eek:

j/k

STANG RED
09-22-2006, 11:13 AM
thanx ppl....i cant remember who said it but to go for older women...well i pretty much did last year when i was kinda datin a 23 year old when i was 19, then one last spring was 21...i think i messed up when i got my gf this time cuz i dipped into the freshman pool:eek:

Go find ya a 30+ yo Reg. You have no idea what your missing son. Try it. You can thank me later.:D

mustang04
09-22-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Go find ya a 30+ yo Reg. You have no idea what your missing son. Try it. You can thank me later.:D \

....haha.....ummm.......how do u know that i havent seen a 31 year old.....

and i speak the truth:)

big daddy russ
09-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Reg, give me a call if you ever decide to come to CS. I'll be your wingman anytime.

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 11:41 AM
\

....haha.....ummm.......how do u know that i havent seen a 31 year old.....

and i speak the truth:)

I was just keeping my mouth shut!!:)

mustang04
09-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Reg, give me a call if you ever decide to come to CS. I'll be your wingman anytime.

haha...actually...i'll be there next weekend for the A&M and Tech game....i'm staying w/ my cousin Bigbluedefensivend
but we should hangout!

mustang04
09-22-2006, 11:57 AM
I was just keeping my mouth shut!!:)

:D

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 11:59 AM
haha...actually...i'll be there next weekend for the A&M and Tech game....i'm staying w/ my cousin Bigbluedefensivend
but we should hangout! Well, there you go....plenty of eager to please girls there!!! :D

mustang04
09-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Well, there you go....plenty of eager to please girls there!!! :D

lets put it this way.....Gary and I together make maverick and goose look like lil kids;)

big daddy russ
09-22-2006, 12:00 PM
but we should hangout!
Well there you go. Gary has my number.

mustang04
09-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Well there you go. Gary has my number.

aight

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 12:04 PM
lets put it this way.....Gary and I together make maverick and goose look like lil kids;) Hmmmmmmmmm.........go get em' tiger!!! :D

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 12:18 PM
drinking is not the answer. you should be ashamed of yourself. Ha, ok......I am officially ashamed...........no, really I am.......for real......................

nah, I can't lie to ya......I'm not.......not at all...........but I can honestly say, I do have high standards and high morals!!! Does that count for anything??? :D :thinking:

lostaussie
09-22-2006, 12:20 PM

but, right now i'm looking like merkel or presidio:( but just like football, after a loss, you look forward to the next game. now get out there and get ready for lickoff and quit looking back at last weeks game:D

mustang04
09-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
now get out there and get ready for lickoff ...

i like that....very cute:D :D :clap:

lostaussie
09-22-2006, 12:27 PM
i like that....very cute:D :D :clap: that was a typo:D

mustang04
09-22-2006, 12:30 PM
that was a typo:D

haha...yeah:devil:

SWMustang
09-22-2006, 12:51 PM
[Bnow get out there and get ready for lickoff :D [/B]

That had me rolling, Aussie. :eek: :eek: :D :D

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 01:30 PM
but just like football, after a loss, you look forward to the next game. now get out there and get ready for lickoff and quit looking back at last weeks game:D :eek: :eek: :eek: ROFL!! :evillol:

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 01:41 PM
This place has officially gone to the dogs....... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

injuredinmelee
09-22-2006, 01:43 PM
Just remeber to always let your women know that they can easily be replaced then you have control of the whole enchilada...

But i am divorced so you might not want my opinion...

or I can PM you the real philosophy. I cant post it here or I would gladly share...

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 01:46 PM
This place has officially gone to the dogs....... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I love Dogs!!:)

injuredinmelee
09-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh sorry.....too early to be preaching...my bad!!!!!! :p :p :p

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

TheDOCTORdre
09-22-2006, 02:30 PM
Reggie, it aint all bad, I mean it could be worse, you could be the good doctor for example when it comes to the dating game. Take for example my last, potential relationship...see you're already a step ahead of me, you got into the relationship. haha. Anywayz we met this summer while we were working at the camp I was working at up in NM, and you know we hit it off pretty good and we were good friends. Ne wayz long story short, We seemed to be on path to a relationship, I dont like to jump to these conclusions, becasue I uaually end up getting let down, but this is what everone else was telling me, even her sisters, so I bought into it and you know we went out a couple of times, not on "dates" per say but it would appear thats where we were heading. Anywayz summer ended, I got all set for my moveto El Paso, she changed her plans of going to NMSU to go to EP when she found out thats where I was going to go. She gets to EP about 5 days before I do, when I get there we hang out and all that good stuff so I think things are still lookin like I have a relationship on my hands, other than that things are not going my way in life in general my car breaks down so i have to walk every where to find a job and I do this for like 3 days straight, some other problems arose and I was like crap this blows. One night after a long days of walking all over EP before I go to bed I pray "Just let something good happen, just a little good" As I am in that stage where youre asleep but can still hear whats going on, I hear my text message go off, so I read it and it says, "I love you" from that girl, and I was like "thank you God, something good" then I got another text message befoer I could respnd, "oh thats just a joke, I really like Johnny and we are going out" ...ya it really sucked

So I really didnt make that story too short after all, but just be glad reggie that your not me

loboes86
09-22-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Go find ya a 30+ yo Reg. You have no idea what your missing son. Try it. You can thank me later.:D You could ask Ranger Mom if she has any single friends that are into younger guys.:D :D

Ranger Mom
09-22-2006, 02:48 PM
You could ask Ranger Mom if she has any single friends that are into younger guys.:D :D

LOL!! I have a daughter that I have been trying to pawn off on him for 3 years!!!

She's kinda opposite in the age direction that Reg is looking for though!!
:D

big daddy russ
09-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Reggie, it aint all bad, I mean it could be worse, you could be the good doctor for example when it comes to the dating game. Take for example my last, potential relationship...see you're already a step ahead of me, you got into the relationship. haha. Anywayz we met this summer while we were working at the camp I was working at up in NM, and you know we hit it off pretty good and we were good friends. Ne wayz long story short, We seemed to be on path to a relationship, I dont like to jump to these conclusions, becasue I uaually end up getting let down, but this is what everone else was telling me, even her sisters, so I bought into it and you know we went out a couple of times, not on "dates" per say but it would appear thats where we were heading. Anywayz summer ended, I got all set for my moveto El Paso, she changed her plans of going to NMSU to go to EP when she found out thats where I was going to go. She gets to EP about 5 days before I do, when I get there we hang out and all that good stuff so I think things are still lookin like I have a relationship on my hands, other than that things are not going my way in life in general my car breaks down so i have to walk every where to find a job and I do this for like 3 days straight, some other problems arose and I was like crap this blows. One night after a long days of walking all over EP before I go to bed I pray "Just let something good happen, just a little good" As I am in that stage where youre asleep but can still hear whats going on, I hear my text message go off, so I read it and it says, "I love you" from that girl, and I was like "thank you God, something good" then I got another text message befoer I could respnd, "oh thats just a joke, I really like Johnny and we are going out" ...ya it really sucked

So I really didnt make that story too short after all, but just be glad reggie that your not me
Dude, that's horrible. You met her a church camp???

Dont' worry boys, they're not all like that. Dre, you'll get back on the horse and you'll be fine. Reg sounds like he's on the path to recovery.

Sometimes you catch a lucky break. Sometimes it breaks you. Just keep trucking.

AP Panther Fan
09-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Geez, it wasn't the part about the girl that got me...it was the walking around El Paso looking for a job.:(

Reggie should feel pretty good after reading this.;)

mustang04
09-22-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:crying: :crying: :crying:

Geez, it wasn't the part about the girl that got me...it was the walking around El Paso looking for a job.:(

Reggie should feel pretty good after reading this.;)

a lil...but now he's got a good taste of what has happened to me with so many girls...i have a CRAPLOAD of stories that would prolly make really sad/good novels

STANG RED
09-22-2006, 05:04 PM
OK Reg, I may live to regret this but here goes anyway. Britnee is unattached right now, and is enjoying the single life. Give her a call if you want.
However, before it goes any further than a call, you will need to come see me first. By the way, I keep one blade real sharp for workin hogs,,,,,,,,,,,,if you know what I mean.:eek: :devil: