PDA

View Full Version : Bandera/Cuero class act!

GreenMachine
09-21-2006, 02:36 PM
After the Bandera/Cuero football game, the two teams met at midfield and said a prayer together, then raised their helmets together. I think this speaks volumes for the character of both programs and I personally, would like to see more of this!:clap:

NateDawg39
09-21-2006, 02:41 PM
I noticed that at the Sweetwater/Decatur game also...very good feeling indeed. I wish all the games could be like that in the entire season

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
After the Bandera/Cuero football game, the two teams met at midfield and said a prayer together, then raised their helmets together. I think this speaks volumes for the character of both programs and I personally, would like to see more of this!:clap: God Bless small town football!!!! Do you think we'd ever witness this at a higher level of ball???
Nah......it's prob not politically correct!! :D

Ranger Mom
09-21-2006, 02:51 PM
In West Texas...that is done every game, all season long......at Greenwood anyway at least!!!

We had a thread on this last season...and some people thought it was disrespecful!!!:eek: :eek:

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
In West Texas...that is done every game, all season long......at Greenwood anyway at least!!!

We had a thread on this last season...and some people thought it was disrespecful!!!:eek: :eek: How so???? :confused:

GreenMachine
09-21-2006, 03:20 PM
That's what's wrong with this country. We've taken PRAYER and twisted it around so it is disrepectful. Go figure.

GreenMachine
09-21-2006, 03:23 PM
Oh and I agree with YaYa....God Bless small town football! :)

KindaCool
09-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

We had a thread on this last season...and some people thought it was disrespecful!!!:eek: :eek: remember when some chick from burnet thought the other team warming up at half time while their band playing was disrespectful??? that was the funniest thing i had ever read...

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by KindaCool
remember when some chick from burnet thought the other team warming up at half time while their band playing was disrespectful??? that was the funniest thing i had ever read... HAHAHA..............that's damn funny.........perish the thought!!!!! :p :p :p

District303aPastPlayer
09-22-2006, 04:18 AM
this happened at before the Sinton/GP game, and it happens before every GP game they play