PDA

View Full Version : Cuero/Liberty Hill Meet and Greet

44INAROW
09-21-2006, 02:02 PM
I know we've talked about this all week :) but I just wanted to say this.. Friday evening, several of us are going to be at the Longhorn on Highway 87 (Victoria Hwy) @ 5:30 or so - if you're in town, please stop by and say Hi or eat supper or drink a glass of tea.. whatever.. Don't be shy, we don't bite (well............................. nevermind I better not go there, ha ha :)) I assume the shirt will be there along with us :)

I plan on leaving the Longhorn in time to be at the game by 6:30 or 6:40 at the latest (gotta watch pre-game, ya know) -

Hope everyone has a safe trip and enjoys their visit to Cuero

oh and

GO MEAN GREEN :)

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 03:00 PM
Don't miss this opportunity to meet Mrs. 44...she's a very nice person!!!! GO CUERO!!! :)

LHMom
09-21-2006, 09:57 PM
44 - I don't think I'll get off work in time to make the Meet & Greet but I will be at the game.

44INAROW
09-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
44 - I don't think I'll get off work in time to make the Meet & Greet but I will be at the game.

I'll be "hanging around" after the game - Debbie will know how to find me (I think we met at the LH vs Needville game)

Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Don't miss this opportunity to meet Mrs. 44...she's a very nice person!!!! GO CUERO!!! :)

aawww what a nice thing to say YAYA :) hope we can meet for a longer visit next time :)

gobblerfan02
09-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Thanks for bringing all these footbal loonatics to me Lorie!:mad:

I hope I don't have to wait on you, but if I do BEWARE!!!

I guess I will if yall come around 5:30!!! But please, don't be too weird, I still have to work there after yall leave, but should be relieved in time to get to the game, hopefully if they'll let me go! Well, see yall there one way or the other!

LH Panther Mom
09-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
But please, don't be too weird, I still have to work there after yall leave
Cuero and Liberty Hill folks getting together, along with some others and you're asking us not to be too weird? Hahahahaha :D :p

Boosty_Hondo
09-22-2006, 01:18 AM
ill be at the game but im not going to go to the m & G im going to go eat with my dad somewere but i will be at the game fo sho and maybe we could have a M & G at half time

gobbler grad
09-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I know we've talked about this all week :) but I just wanted to say this.. Friday evening, several of us are going to be at the Longhorn on Highway 87 (Victoria Hwy) @ 5:30 or so - if you're in town, please stop by and say Hi or eat supper or drink a glass of tea.. whatever.. Don't be shy, we don't bite (well............................. nevermind I better not go there, ha ha :)) I assume the shirt will be there along with us :)

I plan on leaving the Longhorn in time to be at the game by 6:30 or 6:40 at the latest (gotta watch pre-game, ya know) -

Hope everyone has a safe trip and enjoys their visit to Cuero

oh and

GO MEAN GREEN :)

sounds like fun...good meal...good people...good time...see ya there...:D