PDA

View Full Version : Not 3A Football

BullFrog Dad
09-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Most of the threads and posts on this board that is. Even though we're in the the thick of HS football season the 3ADL has turned into an all topic message board.

District303aPastPlayer
09-21-2006, 11:39 AM
ya know, sometimes ill just refer to here before i go anywhere else to find stuff out... like, this IS my media outlet. you can get it all here, your sports page, local page, front page, as well as the classified in the coaching forum.

Phil C
09-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Most of the threads and posts on this board that is. Even though we're in the the thick of HS football season the 3ADL has turned into an all topic message board.

Hang if I'm not ashamed for all of us Bull. :(

KTJ
09-21-2006, 12:03 PM

I still say we need other forums, but I was overruled.

Your peers on this board like it just the way it is.

Bullaholic
09-21-2006, 01:25 PM

Tell me about those Bullfrogs, BFDad.....they're "hot" right now.

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:26 PM

Yet another thread not about 3A football...

44INAROW
09-21-2006, 02:57 PM
OH WELL :cool: I am sure there are other message boards that are strictly stats and stuff like that. We try to stay on task, but sometimes, we stray :) Big deal, variety is the spice of life

Just for grins, go back and read the last 10 posts you've posted :D :D see any "non football" related posts? Once again, if a topic doesn't interest you, don't open it. :)

Phil C
09-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
OH WELL :cool: I am sure there are other message boards that are strictly stats and stuff like that. We try to stay on task, but sometimes, we stray :) Big deal, variety is the spice of life

Just for grins, go back and read the last 10 posts you've posted :D :D see any "non football" related posts? Once again, if a topic doesn't interest you, don't open it. :)

The main risk is that if you don't open my posts you risk not getting to see some outstanding photos.