PDA

View Full Version : My Return

Polysemous13
09-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Funniest thread on the Downlow? How in the world does a guy who does such serious work as I get labeled as a funny poster?

For those who are interested, I have been working with the government (can’t divulge much more info on that) to locate dangerous Katrina evacuees. Nearly the entire New Orleans’ voodoo community was dispersed because of the storm. Houston, in particular, has been a hotspot since the hurricane. Because of the need for money, one bokor after another has been casting spells. These sorcerers will perform many rituals involving black magic and will-control.
Since this site is sports related I will report one story that may interest you. I was involved in a raid of a Houston residence looking for a New Orleans Houngan. We found a hounfor (inner sanctuary or alter-room) that verified our informant’s information. This “chief priest” has been hired once again to put several spells on some high school football teams. We found his asson and many pieces of material pointing to the schools who are doomed to failure unless I can dig up some more information. Cuero, Crosby, Wimberley, West-Orange Stark, Texarkana Liberty-Eylau, Hutto, Giddings and even the University of Oklahoma have had spells put on them. It appears that someone in Gilmer has financed these spells. The trail goes dead at that point. However, I am on it and will continue to try and reverse these spells.

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Polysemous13
Funniest thread on the Downlow? How in the world does a guy who does such serious work as I get labeled as a funny poster?

For those who are interested, I have been working with the government (can’t divulge much more info on that) to locate dangerous Katrina evacuees. Nearly the entire New Orleans’ voodoo community was dispersed because of the storm. Houston, in particular, has been a hotspot since the hurricane. Because of the need for money, one bokor after another has been casting spells. These sorcerers will perform many rituals involving black magic and will-control.
Since this site is sports related I will report one story that may interest you. I was involved in a raid of a Houston residence looking for a New Orleans Houngan. We found a hounfor (inner sanctuary or alter-room) that verified our informant’s information. This “chief priest” has been hired once again to put several spells on some high school football teams. We found his asson and many pieces of material pointing to the schools who are doomed to failure unless I can dig up some more information. Cuero, Crosby, Wimberley, West-Orange Stark, Texarkana Liberty-Eylau, Hutto, Giddings and even the University of Oklahoma have had spells put on them. It appears that someone in Gilmer has financed these spells. The trail goes dead at that point. However, I am on it and will continue to try and reverse these spells.

ROFL!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
09-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Just curious Poly........were your ears burning???

44INAROW
09-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Welcome back Poly:cool:

luvhoops34
09-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Yall were right! This guy is fun-ny!:clap:

Scholar
09-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Polysemous, it’s so good to hear that you are doing well. I was worried when I heard of your ordeal in Sweetwater. I hope that the bokors involved will be brought to justice. The curse has been lifted from the cheerleaders, but 2 of them may never cheer again. Other than that, they should be fine. Out in west Texas (that is all I can divulge at the moment, and you well know why), we also have seen an influx of bokors and voodoo priestesses since the tragedy of Katrina. How fitting that this tragic hurricane be named the same as one of the most feared voodoo priestesses of our time. We have also seen a small outbreak of lycanthropy in the small communities of Colorado City, Cisco, and Monahans. One small boy drank the water from the paw print of a coyote, resulting in his turning into a small were-coyote and mauling a small group of domesticated rabbits. We were able to reach him before further damage was done. Thank goodness we were able to reverse his condition and he is back to normal now. I hope that you people appreciate the work of great evil-fighters such as Polysemous, as I know he works very hard indeed. Again, please remain steadfast in your faith and all should be well. The words of the immortal Aaron Tippen come to mind: “You got to believe in something, or you’ll fall for anything.” We will continue the battle against evil with our dying breaths.

shankbear
09-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Poly.....was Karl Rove involved?

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I can be of assistance with those spells.....as luck would have it, my newt stock is pretty low.....will put in an order for some fresh ones.....they can't be beat when dealing with voodoo!! :devil: :devil:

carter08
09-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Its all ma conspiracy

sinton66
09-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Welcome back, Poly, long time no see.

lostaussie
09-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Polysemous13
It appears that someone in Gilmer has financed these spells. The trail goes dead at that point. nobody in Gilmer has any money for spells. we spent it all on the recruiting trail:D

i can't believe i just said that :doh: open up the doors and come on in!!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
nobody in Gilmer has any money for spells. we spent it all on the recruiting trail:D

i can't believe i just said that :doh: open up the doors and come on in!!!!!

That was good.:D:clap: Surprised no one else said it first!

Cameron Crazy
09-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
nobody in Gilmer has any money for spells. we spent it all on the recruiting trail:D

i can't believe i just said that :doh: open up the doors and come on in!!!!! No thats funny Aussie!