PDA

View Full Version : Hardin-Jefferson stops Kountze 74-72

Old Cardinal
01-18-2003, 01:03 PM
Everyone down here figured it would go down to the last shot. And H-J made the sinker. This 21-3A is loaded- Hamshire-Fannett, Orangefield, Hardin Jefferson, Kountze...Bridge City is just and also-ran, yet they played H-Jefferson to within 3 points the other night...Everyone was just wondering what would have happened if great point-guard Jamie Knight had went ahead and played Basketball his Senior year. Jamie did not want to take the chance of an injury before the Baseball season, where he hopes to get a major scholarship. Can someone give some key game scores around the state?

Matthew328
01-19-2003, 01:03 AM
Huge win for Hardin-Jefferson's program...they are now 22-2 and have put themselves in a position to make a strong run in a loaded Region 3 that includes, Hempstead, Mexia, Kountze, and Hardin....my number one ranked Everman Bulldogs improved to 20-5 with a 21 point win over FW Diamond Hill..Everman was missing one of its better players during this game..Everman's closest game against a 3A opponent was an 18 point win over Kennedale..hopefully they'll keep rolling all the way to Austin!!

exbccards76'smom
01-19-2003, 05:25 PM
Being a Kountze Alumni, I know it must have been a heck of a game. This will be a great rematch when HJ plays Kountze at home. I think I will take off to see it.
:D :D :D :D :D