PDA

View Full Version : Proof Oregon got ball against Oklahoma!

Phil C
09-21-2006, 09:27 AM
See below. :)

http://www.statesman.com/sports/mboard/Texas_Sports/controlDb?PageId=TlToVt&topicID=160207&boardId=170#

Phil C
09-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Hope that settles it for all our OU friends.

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 09:32 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ROFL!!!!!!!

Dang, how on earth did they miss the recovery?? :eek: :doh: I hadn't seen that angle.

Phil C
09-21-2006, 09:35 AM
As one of the other posters said:

CONCLUSIVE!! :mad:

lepfan
09-21-2006, 09:37 AM
That is funny.

JasperDog94
09-21-2006, 09:38 AM
Somebody had some time on their hands.:)

Johnny Utah
09-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Phil C, the ball was touched by an Oregon player before it went 10 yards, therefore they should have kicked again. Granted, OU should have not gotten themselves in that position, BUT the replay official blew it. The pass interference was also a blown call, ball was deflected at the line of scrimmage. Yes, Oregon scored and OU missed the game winning field goal, BUT if replay is to be used, it should be used for this purpose, to over turn bad calls which in this case it did not. Either use it for its purpose or do away with it. The replay official, by the way, is taking a leave of absence for the entire season. He has received death threats as well. Sad.

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Phil C, the ball was touched by an Oregon player before it went 10 yards, therefore they should have kicked again. Granted, OU should have not gotten themselves in that position, BUT the replay official blew it. The pass interference was also a blown call, ball was deflected at the line of scrimmage. Yes, Oregon scored and OU missed the game winning field goal, BUT if replay is to be used, it should be used for this purpose, to over turn bad calls which in this case it did not. Either use it for its purpose or do away with it. The replay official, by the way, is taking a leave of absence for the entire season. He has received death threats as well. Sad. OMG, are you kidding me...death threats???? If that's the case, then both team's seasons should be canceled in response to that....that is utterly the dumbest thing I have heard! GET A LIFE PEOPLE, IT'S ONLY A GAME!!!! Poor man, I really feel bad for him and everyone should, he made a mistake..big whoopie do!!!! GET OVER IT !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
OMG, are you kidding me...death threats???? If that's the case, then both team's seasons should be canceled in response to that....that is utterly the dumbest thing I have heard! GET A LIFE PEOPLE, IT'S ONLY A GAME!!!! Poor man, I really feel bad for him and everyone should, he made a mistake..big whoopie do!!!! GET OVER IT !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

it is only a game.....a game that could have had a BCS bowl and millions of dollars tied to it.

zeus63
09-21-2006, 10:25 AM
BCS is overrated

Phil C
09-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
it is only a game.....a game that could have had a BCS bowl and millions of dollars tied to it.

Go is right about the money tied to it not only for Oklahoma but for their opponents as well. I don't think the officials deserve the threats but it must be remembered that games like that also cost players and coaches who have worked hard both on and off the field.

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by zeus63
BCS is overrated

be that as it may.....it is the system in place, and the system that determines who gets what and how much of it.

tree8400
09-21-2006, 10:43 AM
as i watched the game i was telling everyone that no one had the ball in pile but for some reason the sports caster did not relize it either they where just focused on him touching it before it went 10 yards.

Adidas410s
09-21-2006, 10:44 AM

money is the root of all evil. Think about it!

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Go is right about the money tied to it not only for Oklahoma but for their opponents as well. I don't think the officials deserve the threats but it must be remembered that games like that also cost players and coaches who have worked hard both on and off the field. Well, those hard working players and coaches had better put this behind them, because to have the blood of someone on their hands will be a little harder to get over than a lost game! Goes for fans too!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 10:53 AM
Well, those hard working players and coaches had better put this behind them, because to have the blood of someone on their hands will be a little harder to get over than a lost game! Goes for fans too!!! :mad: :rolleyes: How would it be the players or coaches fault if some nut case acts on his crazy threat b/c of this fiasco???

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
money is the root of all evil. Think about it! that is very true....but this whole thing has gotten WAY outta line......people make mistakes, learn from it, make changes from it, but death treats are just plain TRASHY and SLEEZY!! Those coaches need to step up and say it's OVER....that they are going past it and everyone else should too!!

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
How would it be the players or coaches fault if some nut case acts on his crazy threat b/c of this fiasco??? Oh, my bad, I thought the coaches, schools, players and fans were all shouting "foul".....no?? Of course, it wouldn't be their FAULT if something terrible happened, but if something DID happen, I would think they would feel badly if they had only continued to complain and keep forcing the issue...don't you think?? Maybe it's just me, I don't know.....but I value life way more than some silly game...silly me!!

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 12:27 PM
[COLOR=deeppink] If that's the case, then both team's seasons should be canceled in response to that....

??????????

YaYa, are you kidding me??? Oregon played a football game, they had nothing to do with the calls, they just kept playing, Oklahoma felt they were screwed (as I do) and some of their fans are jack-asses (as could anyone's fans be) and are doing death threats...

#1 - The football players and coaches have nothing to do with this, one is responsible for their own actions...

#2 - We all know that no OU fan has coco's big enough to actually go through with a planned death threat :D :eek: :D

(sense the humor folks, sense the humor)

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 12:28 PM
nm

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 12:33 PM
[COLOR=deeppink]I would think they would feel badly if they had only continued to complain and keep forcing the issue...don't you think?? COLOR]

Well they would, but they shouldn't...

They've gotten screwed... these kids are going to college for three things: A shot at the NFL, a chance to win a national championship in college football and a college education... 95% of them wouldn't be at OU if it were not for football, a sport in which they take very seriously... losing a game in this NCAA "BCS BS" could cost you a chance at that national title you want, it is only natural that you raise hell if you get screwed... you would if Bandera were screwed in a playoff game, I know you would because you appreciate what those boys do just as much as I appreciate what Cuero's boys do...

They're fighting for something they believe, these other jack-asses throwin' death-threats are acting on their own desires of OU winning a National Championship, they would have done it had OU as a whole complained or not...

District303aPastPlayer
09-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
??????????
YaYa, are you kidding me??? Oregon played a football game, they had nothing to do with the calls, they just kept playing, Oklahoma felt they were screwed (as I do) and some of their fans are jack-asses (as could anyone's fans be) and are doing death threats...
(sense the humor folks, sense the humor)

sad thing is, shes serious about this, as delisuional as it sounds...

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Well they would, but they shouldn't...

They've gotten screwed... these kids are going to college for three things: A shot at the NFL, a chance to win a national championship in college football and a college education... 95% of them wouldn't be at OU if it were not for football, a sport in which they take very seriously... losing a game in this NCAA "BCS BS" could cost you a chance at that national title you want, it is only natural that you raise hell if you get screwed... you would if Bandera were screwed in a playoff game, I know you would because you appreciate what those boys do just as much as I appreciate what Cuero's boys do...

They're fighting for something they believe, these other jack-asses throwin' death-threats are acting on their own desires of OU winning a National Championship, they would have done it had OU as a whole complained or not... Agreed! :clap:

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 12:45 PM

so what do your employers pay you with?

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 12:47 PM
so what do your employers pay you with?

did he say it never had its roots towords good???

try again

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 12:47 PM
Oh, my bad, I thought the coaches, schools, players and fans were all shouting "foul".....no??

Damn right they are crying foul!!

Of course, it wouldn't be their FAULT if something terrible happened, but if something DID happen, I would think they would feel badly if they had only continued to complain and keep forcing the issue...don't you think??

If something DID happen, I would hope they didn't blame themselves for someone's else's actions. I mean c'mon. Think for a minute!

Maybe it's just me, I don't know.....but I value life way more than some silly game...silly me!! I guess you are only silly if you think you are the only one to value life. :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 12:49 PM
??????????

#1 - The football players and coaches have nothing to do with this, one is responsible for their own actions...

#2 - We all know that no OU fan has coco's big enough to actually go through with a planned death threat :D :eek: :D

(sense the humor folks, sense the humor) LOL.....I was trying to make a point, about how silly the whole thing had become...well deadly, acutally..... :D :D

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Damn right they are crying foul!!

[b]

If something DID happen, I would hope they didn't blame themselves for someone's else's actions. I mean c'mon. Think for a minute!

[b] I guess you are only silly if you think you are the only one to value life. :rolleyes:

She's still a goddess, more woman than this message board has ever seen
that's no reason for everyone to start acting mean
said the snowcone, Mr. Snowcone man

:D ;) :p :D ;) :p

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 12:51 PM
LOL.....I was trying to make a point, about how silly the whole thing had become...well deadly, acutally..... :D :D

So I tell my wife (don't have one) that I don't love her anymore (because I don't, we fell out of love) and she kills herself...

my fault?

no says the snowcone man

wedo
This is my view on that game, may be i see it this way b/c im a Texas fan but i don't know!!

Whether or not the officials screwed the call up or not Oregon still had to get the ball in the endzone!!! Oklahoma should have played better defense regardless !!!!

pirate4state
She's still a goddess, more woman than this message board has ever seen
that's no reason for everyone to start acting mean
said the snowcone, Mr. Snowcone man

:D ;) :p :D ;) :p

start acting??? ;) :devil:

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by wedo
This is my view on that game, may be i see it this way b/c im a Texas fan but i don't know!!

Whether or not the officials screwed the call up or not Oregon still had to get the ball in the endzone!!! Oklahoma should have played better defense regardless !!!!

And I'm a UT fan as well, I agree OU shoulda stopped them, they shouldn't have left the man wide-open...

the only problem was that there were two bad calls... every normal person makes mistakes, even a person experienced in their field (as the refs in this game should have been), but two in the matter of a minute? not saying it was planning this way, but if nothing else Oklahoma can try and make the system better by using this as an example...

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
sad thing is, shes serious about this, as delisuional as it sounds... Ha, you don't know me at all......so don't pretend to, ok??? The only thing sad here is the death threat......I seriously think you need to think before you tell me what I am..... :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 01:01 PM

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:02 PM

@#$@ me up

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 01:05 PM
@#$@ me up :eek: :kiss:

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:07 PM
:eek: :kiss:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyah

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 01:08 PM
start acting??? ;) :devil: ......well, least you said it! :p

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:10 PM
......well, least you said it! :p

have I tolllld you lately, that I love you?

Have I tolllld you lately, that 'least you said ittttt!!!!

Bandera YaYa
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyah I sure like having you home during the day....least someone gets me!!!! Dang, my feet feel a little scorched today!!!! :D

pirate4state
While the death threats are sad, this isn't what this thread was about to begin with. It was suppose to be FUNNY! Not the death threat, but the VIDEO!!! :D

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:12 PM
I sure like having you home during the day....least someone gets me!!!! Dang, my feet feel a little scorched today!!!! :D

well lemme rub 'em with some jalapeno juice... :eek: ;) :p :D

Bandera YaYa
have I tolllld you lately, that I love you?

Have I tolllld you lately, that 'least you said ittttt!!!! SERIOUSLY.....walk away from the bottle....... :eek: ;)

pirate4state
......well, least you said it! :p Yeah, I tend to mean what I say and don't back track.

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 01:13 PM
While the death threats are sad, this isn't what this thread was about to begin with. It was suppose to be FUNNY! Not the death threat, but the VIDEO!!! :D You're right..............

............get a rope!!!!! :eek: :D

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:13 PM
mean

like as in "Boy that was a 'meannnn' chicken-fried steak right there!"????

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 01:16 PM
like as in "Boy that was a 'meannnn' chicken-fried steak right there!"???? like, however you want it to mean, man!! :cool:

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:22 PM

............get a rope!!!!! :eek: :D

This stuff is made in New York City...

NEW YORK CITY??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(lord tell me atleast one person understands)

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 01:28 PM
did he say it never had its roots towords good???

try again

if it leads to what is bad (who cares about the good) dont take it, then see how far you get without it.

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:29 PM
(who cares about the good)

that's just a pecimistic point of view... we're all optimists here...

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 01:31 PM
I know I am optimistic.
Money does me good.

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:33 PM
I know I am optimistic.
Money does me good.

me too until I buy too much beer... but hey, I'm an alcolistic...

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 01:38 PM
This stuff is made in New York City...

NEW YORK CITY??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(lord tell me atleast one person understands) Heck, I'll always have your back........SERIOUSLY!!!!! :kiss: :D

Gobbla2001
09-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Heck, I'll always have your back........SERIOUSLY!!!!! :kiss: :D

I'm in heart :inlove:

3afan
09-21-2006, 02:35 PM
thats good

BTEXDAD
09-21-2006, 02:41 PM

Lack of money is root of all evil.

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Lack of money is root of all evil. No, lack of money means you're poor!!!!! :p :p