PDA

View Full Version : So politics is off-limits...

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Can we at least talk about the powderkeg know known as "Mexican Politics" with Obrador and Calderon having such an influence for us so close to Mexico? No offense to either of these guys but I think this could be a fun topic to us that keep up with international news. This recent Mexican election could affect us Americans more than we might want to admit.:(

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 11:03 AM
NO! :mad:

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
NO! :mad:
Who asked you!
SHOW SOME CONSIDERATION!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

pirate44
09-25-2006, 05:24 PM
you know, Nuevo Progresso (and i assume all of Mexico) doesnt sell alcohol on voting day? at least you couldnt buy any bottles in the little shops. blankets and sheets over everything.

SintonFan
09-27-2006, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
you know, Nuevo Progresso (and i assume all of Mexico) doesnt sell alcohol on voting day? at least you couldnt buy any bottles in the little shops. blankets and sheets over everything.
Was that this last Presidential election for Mexico? :eek: :thinking:

pirate44
09-27-2006, 05:52 AM
i believe it was the one when Fox was elected

SintonFan
09-28-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i believe it was the one when Fox was elected
lol :D

SintonFan
10-16-2006, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Can we at least talk about the powder keg know known as "Mexican Politics" with Obrador and Calderon having such an influence for us so close to Mexico? No offense to either of these guys but I think this could be a fun topic to us that keep up with international news. This recent Mexican election could affect us Americans more than we might want to admit.:(
So I take the non-answer as a "yes"?:confused: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2006, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
So I take the non-answer as a "yes"?:confused: :clap:
Non-answer "yes" Actual answer "no" :p

spiveyrat
11-09-2006, 10:39 AM
How about a section where no topics are banned and the only rule is "NO WHINING"? :nerd:

MarginalTalent
11-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Let's maintain the sports only strands. You can get politics, religion, and whining whenever you want it at The Old Coach. YUK!

SintonFan
12-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by MarginalTalent
Let's maintain the sports only strands. You can get politics, religion, and whining whenever you want it at The Old Coach. YUK!
Yes, but those I want to discuss with here aren't there.:p

sinton66
01-01-2007, 09:50 PM
If you read the politics rule carefully, you will discover that it pertains ONLY to American Political parties and their CURRENT candidates for office( plus those already IN office). It says nothing about foreign politics. ALL religious topics are forbidden, however.

SintonFan
01-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
If you read the politics rule carefully, you will discover that it pertains ONLY to American Political parties and their CURRENT candidates for office( plus those already IN office). It says nothing about foreign politics. ALL religious topics are forbidden, however.
:D :D :D