PDA

View Full Version : Hondo Vs. Uvalde(4a)

Boosty_Hondo
09-20-2006, 08:00 PM
This week Hondo is facing the Uvalde Coyotes (4a) just gonna see who yall think is going to win

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2006, 08:15 PM
HONDO all the way, BABY!!!!! GO OWLS!!!!!!! :D :clap: :D :clap: :clap:

Boosty_Hondo
09-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
HONDO all the way, BABY!!!!! GO OWLS!!!!!!! :D :clap: :D :clap: :clap:

YaYa i ove your support for hondo even though hondo and bandera are pretty big rivals .....:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
YaYa i ove your support for hondo even though hondo and bandera are pretty big rivals .....:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Aww shucks.......neighbors gotta stick together in this tough world!!! Alot of great people in your town....best of luck Friday and all season!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

bjrod9
09-20-2006, 08:30 PM
I sure do hope the Owls arent already looking towards next week, this is another huge game and rivalry and marks the 91st meeting.Hondo has to contain QB VJ Mcelroy.

Boosty_Hondo
09-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by bjrod9
I sure do hope the Owls arent already looking towards next week, this is another huge game and rivalry and marks the 91st meeting.Hondo has to contain QB VJ Mcelroy.

They sure do that kid is an athlete but he also is not as good as everyone cuts him out to be because some people speak of him as a immortal cause his dad played pro ball but he is not as great as everyone percieves him to be the main reason we lost last year was because of our old buddy ryan rummel

Boosty_Hondo
09-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Aww shucks.......neighbors gotta stick together in this tough world!!! Alot of great people in your town....best of luck Friday and all season!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

best of luck to bandera also i know they are having a rough start but so did we last year and look how we ended up so just tell all the players to keep there heads up and it will be all good

Cameron Crazy
09-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Ulvade in a close one!

SintonFan
09-20-2006, 08:57 PM
YaYa i ove your support for hondo even though hondo and bandera are pretty big rivals .....:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Do you know that once a blue moom or two ago, I changed my signature celebrating Bandera's state championship?
Alas that's been forgotten quite some time ago.:( :doh:
I think this game is gonna be a close one. Maybe too close to call. I'll be rooting for you Owls.:clap:

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Do you know that once a blue moom or two ago, I changed my signature celebrating Bandera's state championship?
Alas that's been forgotten quite some time ago.:( :doh:
I think this game is gonna be a close one. Maybe too close to call. I'll be rooting for you Owls.:clap: Oh no!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :kiss:

SintonFan
09-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Oh no!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :kiss:
You know we luv ya, YaYa!:)

Boosty_Hondo
09-20-2006, 10:24 PM
i was excited for bandera when they won state also i was like dang thats like 30 min away from me awsome lol

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2006, 11:18 PM
i was excited for bandera when they won state also i was like dang thats like 30 min away from me awsome lol I would only wish the same for you....it's something you'll never ever forget!!! :)

Boosty_Hondo
09-21-2006, 01:13 AM
I would only wish the same for you....it's something you'll never ever forget!!! :)

that would be awsome if hondo won state or made it to the state game would be the first time scince 1942

Old Green
09-21-2006, 04:54 AM
I think Hondo wins in a close one.

justlikesports
09-21-2006, 08:01 AM
What a rivalry!! I grew up in Uvalde, so I can remember back in the day those were some games. Went to SWTJC with a bunch of kids from Hondo, even dated a guy from there. Do the Owls still play at the same field? Used to think that was a neat field. I had to go with the Coyotes, even though I don't have a clue about them anymore. Just a loyality thing. Good luck to all.

bjrod9
09-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by justlikesports
What a rivalry!! I grew up in Uvalde, so I can remember back in the day those were some games. Went to SWTJC with a bunch of kids from Hondo, even dated a guy from there. Do the Owls still play at the same field? Used to think that was a neat field. I had to go with the Coyotes, even though I don't have a clue about them anymore. Just a loyality thing. Good luck to all.

Yes the Owls still play at beautiful Barry Field, but now it is really beautiful with new turf installed this past summer.Really Nice!

Boosty_Hondo
09-21-2006, 08:31 PM
the field is awsome i got to watch them put it in and i was one of the first to walk on it haha

bjrod9
09-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Final Score

Hondo 40

Uvalde 14

SintonFan
09-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by bjrod9
Final Score

Hondo 40

Uvalde 14
Congratulations Owls! A nice win.:)