PDA

View Full Version : therealbulldogs

Scout24
06-03-2002, 12:28 AM
Well from what I watched Brett Hicks was the only reason you guys won the games you did. Knutson went D2 and Hicks will go D1 so obviously college coaches think Hicks is more talented.

therealbulldogs
06-04-2002, 06:56 AM
Brett was not the reason we won our games, it was our defense. We only gave up 7 or 8 points a game. Now we did lose against Bellville because we didn't have Brett, but a lot of that also had to do with the coaches sticking in a little slow JV quarterback when we had a couple of other guys that could have done much better. The only reason Knutson went D2 was because he only played high school football for 2 years and his junior year he was on JV. I guarantee you that Brett will not have 2195 yards passing, 26 TDs, or 1003 rushing yards.

Scout24
06-04-2002, 05:51 PM
Dude, Hicks is playing with receivers that couldn't play for the 7th grade flag football team I play with. Hicks had about 5 drops a game when Knutson just threw it up for grabs and Blount would catch anything. Hell Hicks came into one game and just threw one up and Blount caught it for a TD and that was like the only pass Hicks threw. You obviously know nothing about football. Several schools scoutedKnutson but knew he couldn't make it D1-Who are you anyway?

Scout24
06-04-2002, 08:04 PM
I meant the flag football team I coach, not play with :-)

therealbulldogs
06-04-2002, 10:50 PM
First of all, don't accuse me of not knowing anything about football! I started on the offensive line for both of these guys, you can figure out who I am. This is just my opinion because I have put in a lot of hours playing football, basketball, and track with both of these guys and I think that Brett is just not as athletic as Todd.