PDA

View Full Version : Rickadamus' Thoughts For the Day

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 11:49 AM
When will the Aggies play some real opponents this season? My hypothesis: They havent gone Independent yet and must eventually play a quality opponent. Final record this season 5-7.

Why is Greg Davis still employed? my hypothesis: Greg Davis has in his possession naked pictures of Mack Brown with a Perto rican prostitute. There is no other way that mack can justify keeping him on the 40 acres.

Did Greg Davis have to make calls last year or did Mack just tell Vince to do what it is you do? My hypothesis: When you have the best layer in college football you let him decide what play he wants to run.

Watched 3 grown men (all 30+) have a fist fight last night at the Country Club. What the heck? When is it time to put on your big boy pants? My hypothesis: Dont mix whiskey and beer.

Watched one of the three get pepper sprayed by a cop not once but twice! I was 5 feet away and it was bothering my eyes. My hypothesis: Once should be enough. When the cop tells you I will spray you... he really will.

Was forced to watch Dancing With the Stars last night. My hypothesis: What the $%&* is this? Do the people that watch this crap go to the dance halls just to watch people dance? I would rather watch 400#ers mud wrestle nude while eating melted cheese.

I saw a cat being chased by a fox this morning while i was riding around the golf course at dawn. My hypothesis: A cat will never win this race. I have seen first hand who the species is. By the way Foxes eat enjoy the other white meat(cat) apparently, but only the innards. Apparently fur in the teeth is not enjoyable for Mr. Fox.

Adidas410s
09-20-2006, 12:05 PM
ROFLMAO...that was great Rick!!! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Oh...and I read this quote in today's DMN from our hero Greg Davis:

OC Greg Davis said he was purposely conservative with McCoy in the passing game in a loss vs Ohio State -- preferring short, east/west routes instead of passing downfield.

AggieJohn
09-20-2006, 12:06 PM
i want to play at your golf course

Adidas410s
09-20-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

http://www.fairwayoaksgolf.com/

Take notice how on the front 9, with exception of the dogleg left on 3 and the slight dogleg right on 9...every hole is straight...has either a cross wind or a head wind...and is pretty long. That's what makes fairway hard. You get lulled into thinking "oh look, this one is straight too so it shouldn't be too hard." Then you realize that there are 2 holes (#11 and #17) where you might get a tail wind off the box...and they are two of the harder holes to land your tee shot in the proper area when played from the back tees. It's a fun place to play and I still think we need to arrange a DL golf outing one Saturday in October...maybe the day after the Wylie/Sweetwater game! ;)

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 12:15 PM

anytime. I will check the card for the next scheduled grown man fisticuffs and let you know if your wanting to see a little of that action while your here.
Surely everyone on the dlow knows that if your ever in the abilene area and want to aly a little golf holler. But do it quick I might be getting transferred out of state by the end of the year.

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 12:16 PM
there is actually a booster club tourney on a sat morning durn oct. I would have to go check my calendar on my desk to make certain of the date.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
But do it quick I might be getting transferred out of state by the end of the year.

Really???:confused:

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 12:18 PM
they have offered. I have to consider at least. Long boring story.

Adidas410s
09-20-2006, 12:31 PM
they have offered. I have to consider at least. Long boring story.

It is what it is. I'm sure if it's meant to work out then you will know. We're here for ya Rick! :clap:

Adidas410s
09-20-2006, 12:32 PM
and remember...the new job is 770 miles closer to Las Vegas! ;)

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 01:01 PM
The first thing i did was check the mileage from Abilene and from there to Vegas.

EricDraven
09-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Great stuff. Naked pics!:eek:

Adidas410s
09-20-2006, 01:04 PM
The first thing i did was check the mileage from Abilene and from there to Vegas.

glad we are thinking along the same lines! :thumbsup:

MHSvarsity2007
09-20-2006, 03:50 PM

it's the devil.

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
it's the devil.

it is a little tougher than most of the courses around here but I still cant play at hawley. Too narrow.

MHSvarsity2007
09-20-2006, 04:01 PM
it is a little tougher than most of the courses around here but I still cant play at hawley. Too narrow.

i loved hawley's course...we played it twice last year...one district tourney will probably be played there...im pumped.

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 04:05 PM
I am used to the wide open fairways here.... lol

At least there when I snap hook I dont hit a house like i do here.
Right after i started at Fairway i was playing golf with our ex-congressman. On #12 I hit a ball that bounces around on some guys back porch making a lot of racket but not breaking anything. We pull up to the guys fence for me to drop a ball and the guy comes running outside holding the ball with hatred and anger in his eyes. When he sees the Congressman he turned around and walkes right back in the house without saying a word.

MHSvarsity2007
09-20-2006, 04:07 PM
I am used to the wide open fairways here.... lol

At least there when I snap hook I dont hit a house like i do here.
Right after i started at Fairway i was playing golf with our ex-congressman. On #12 I hit a ball that bounces around on some guys back porch making a lot of racket but not breaking anything. We pull up to the guys fence for me to drop a ball and the guy comes running outside holding the ball with hatred and anger in his eyes. When he sees the Congressman he turned around and walkes right back in the house without saying a word.

hahahahahahaha whats the point of getting angry?! good lands, he lives on a golf course for heaven's sake. thats quite hilarious. :clap:

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 04:13 PM
our driving range has been in place for 30 years just like the rest of the course. They sold off the lots at the back of the driving range that face a busy road to dr's to build offices. The one guy builds his office at the end of the range and then puts a METAL roof onit. OF course everytime he gets hit he calls and whines but come on you knew what was there when you built your building...