PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mrs 44...

Adidas410s
09-20-2006, 10:43 AM
did you get to see Denny Crane and Shirley Schmidt-o? ;)

44INAROW
09-20-2006, 11:15 AM
Oh yes I did.. That was one life-like looking doll for sure! I dont' remember Parker Posey from last season - did she and Alan have "relations" last season? I have Boston Legal on TIVO's Season Pass..... don't wanna miss a single episode!

Adidas410s
09-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Oh yes I did.. That was one life-like looking doll for sure! I dont' remember Parker Posey from last season - did she and Alan have "relations" last season? I have Boston Legal on TIVO's Season Pass..... don't wanna miss a single episode!

yeah she was there at the very end. She was the new girl that they brought in (don't remember where from) and her and Denise were battling for "partner." She's an absolute B**** to everybody but has a weakness for Alan. I don't remember them hooking up last season...but they sure did this season! ;)

carter08
09-20-2006, 05:12 PM
I would respond, but i have Mad Cow

44INAROW
09-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
yeah she was there at the very end. She was the new girl that they brought in (don't remember where from) and her and Denise were battling for "partner." She's an absolute B**** to everybody but has a weakness for Alan. I don't remember them hooking up last season...but they sure did this season! ;)

Oh, I remember the knock-down drag out fight last season.. just didn't realize it was her..........

crabman
09-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Parker Posey will be in the new Christopher Guest movie due out in November. "For Your Consideration". This is the same guy that brought us the classics "Best in Show", "Waiting For Guffman", and my favorite "A Mighty Wind". She was in the first three, also.

If any of you have not seen all three of these movies, they rank right up there with "The Princess Bride".