PDA

View Full Version : Brock

buffalo2006
09-19-2006, 10:50 PM
First of all Brock is one of the most talented players I have ever played with he can do alot of thing you would think a guy his size can not. And as for his dad helping him and wanting him to be the star, thats BS his dad is the biggest critic he has and doesnt care his dad will chew his butt out on the game field in front of everyone. Brock is pretty tough on his self though and wants to make sure he is perfect in what he does.
Charles Foster are you talking to anyone about college if so or not just pm me.

kepdawg
09-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by buffalo2006
First of all Brock is one of the most talented players I have ever played with he can do alot of thing you would think a guy his size can not. And as for his dad helping him and wanting him to be the star, thats BS his dad is the biggest critic he has and doesnt care his dad will chew his butt out on the game field in front of everyone. Brock is pretty tough on his self though and wants to make sure he is perfect in what he does.

:confused:

Old Tiger
09-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Charles Foster are you talking to anyone about college if so or not just pm me. His dad chewed him out when he punched one of the Wimberely players in front of the ref and didn't draw a flag

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-19-2006, 11:35 PM

I'll agree with that. I played against Fitzhenry last year, and he was quite the competitor. Brock played with a lot of desire and certainly earned his starting spot, and has worked hard for every yard he gained. He's also quite the athlete. Just wanted to let you know you're not the only one who thought he busted it and earned his spot.

Old Tiger
09-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Plus running a 4.3 doesn't hurt anything either.