PDA

View Full Version : 21-17 video filmed at Bellville

Bull's-eye
09-19-2006, 09:29 PM
Here's a country music video filmed during a 1999 Bellville football game. Did any posters from Bellville attend this game or get a cameo appearance?

www.dougsupernaw.com/videos/2117.mpg

Bull's-eye
09-19-2006, 10:10 PM
I just saw FBB standing by the fence.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I just saw FBB standing by the fence.

What do you mean, standing by the fence, I was on the field sacking the QB, and running td's!:D

Bull's-eye
09-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
What do you mean, standing by the fence, I was on the field sacking the QB, and running td's!:D

I thought you were that poor boy who lost his girl friend to the Bellville QB.:D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2006, 10:41 PM
I thought you were that poor boy who lost his girl friend to the Bellville QB.:D

I was the QB!!:D

Bull's-eye
09-19-2006, 10:48 PM
How did they make the game end up 21-17? :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
How did they make the game end up 21-17? :D

21 was 7 field goals, the longest being 11.5 yards long. The 17 was 1 td and ex point, 2 field goals longest being 13 yards and 2 safties.

Bull's-eye
09-19-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
I was on the field sacking the QB!:D

That you sacking the Columbus QB?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2006, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bull's-eye
That you sacking the Columbus QB? [/QUOTE

I was on him like stink on $#!t:D

KL3
09-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Although I wasn't selected as an actor for this video, is it still cool that I was good friends with the QB and worked with the main girl in the video (who is Supernaw's daughter btw) at Abercrombie & Fitch in College Station? :cool:

Brahma73
09-20-2006, 12:29 PM
Isn't that the video that DS produced right before he was arrested on his first (of many) drug charges? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brahma73
09-20-2006, 12:36 PM
QB Jack always gets the girl!:(

BTEXDAD
09-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Brahma73
Isn't that the video that DS produced right before he was arrested on his first (of many) drug charges? :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think this was before any arrests, but not positive on time frames.
Don't know where Supernaw is now. He had been living on premises of Blue Moon Saloon, but apparently not anymore. That place has resold and is being cleaned up to be reopened I assume.

Brahma73
09-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Not sure, myself. He's been in and out of the "people kennel" recently, and he was a no-show at a recent trial of his. Could be anywhere! :thinking:

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 03:37 PM
I had a buddy that was playing in Luckenbach several years ago as part of the festival etc... when Willie was on stage Supernaw and his crew show up at the gate and security wont let them in. D.S. starts walkign away for about 20 yards then turns around and sprints back towards the gate. The Security Guard stays calm and when Supernaw gets right up to him to presumably knock him down the S.G. unleashes the deadliest right hand i have ever seen. This hand was cocked from the ground and knocked out D.S. COLD!

Bull19
09-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
I think this was before any arrests, but not positive on time frames.

Don't know where Supernaw is now. He had been living on premises of Blue Moon Saloon, but apparently not anymore. That place has resold and is being cleaned up to be reopened I assume.

I RECENTLY HEARD THAT HE WAS BACK OUT ON THE ROAD AGAIN GIGGING. BUT I CANT IMAGINE THAT LASTING TOO LONG. LOOK FOR HIM TO EITHER BE BACK IN JAIL OR WALKING THE STREETS OF BELLVILLE IN ABOUT 3 MONTHS.

Bull19
09-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Here's a country music video filmed during a 1999 Bellville football game. Did any posters from Bellville attend this game or get a cameo appearance?

www.dougsupernaw.com/videos/2117.mpg

BULLS EYE. WHAT REMINDED YOU OF THIS PROUD MOMENT IN BELLVILLE HISTORY? ARE U SUPERNAW'S #1 FAN?

Bull's-eye
09-20-2006, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bull19
BULLS EYE. WHAT REMINDED YOU OF THIS PROUD MOMENT IN BELLVILLE HISTORY? ARE U SUPERNAW'S #1 FAN? [/QUOTE

I had heard a while back that their was a video filmed at the Pasture of Pain. I just happened to find it the other night.

No, I'm not Supernaw's #1 fan. That honor belongs to Mr. FBB.

You coming to H-Town for the Bellville game?

BrahmaMom
09-21-2006, 09:09 AM
I have a copy of that, I thought is was very cool, as did my son. The Brahmas and the Pasture of Pain immortalized, as they should be! Too bad, Supernaw couldn't handle the glory. His is a tough road and he doesn't seem to be walking it very straight. Chemical dependency is a disease and a difficult one to treat. My prayers go out to him and his family. It is so sad to watch someone you love destroy himself/herself.

Bull19
09-21-2006, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bull19
BULLS EYE. WHAT REMINDED YOU OF THIS PROUD MOMENT IN BELLVILLE HISTORY? ARE U SUPERNAW'S #1 FAN? [/QUOTE

I had heard a while back that their was a video filmed at the Pasture of Pain. I just happened to find it the other night.

No, I'm not Supernaw's #1 fan. That honor belongs to Mr. FBB.

You coming to H-Town for the Bellville game?

UR RIGHT ABOUT FBB.,,,,,,,YES I THINK SO, I SHOULD BE IN PAID ATTENDENCE COME FRIDAY NIGHT